[ SP - F01 ] New Abilities <<The Second Lesson, is Also Free>>

The Second Lesson, is Also Free : 

Spangie skipped along the road happily. Where was Lyle's shop again? She stopped, a dumbfound look on her face. She scanned the area, it was around her right? She narrowed her eyes, a few second later she found what she was looking for. Oh yeah, right there! She said to herself, bouncing excitedly, she sprinted towards the shop, a broad smile on her face.

She brushed into the blacksmith shop with a loud bang. "Hey Lyle, you said you wanted help with a quest right?" she hollared, looking around the shop. Lyle was in the far corner, a dumb struck look was on hi she face. He set down his tools and gave a hardy gruff of a laugh. Did I do something funny? Well I guess I did just burs into his shop with no excuse..

"Yes, yes I did.." he chuckled. "You want to take it?"

Spoiler

Spangie's Stats

LVL : 8 | HP : 160 | EN : 16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5

Equipped :

- Leaves of Autumn Cloak [ +3 Loot Die ]

- Vermillion Dagger [ +3 DMG ]

- Phoenix Feather Armor [ +2 MIT ]

Battle Inventory :

- 5 Standard Health Potions [ Heals 50 HP ]

Edited by Spangie

Spangie nodded her head excitedly, "Yup!" she gave a wide smile, her familiar chirping excitedly next to her. Hush.. she put her fingers to her lips and glared at the bird, it soon quieting. "What's the quest? Is it hard?" she questioned, tilting her head.

The blacksmith gave a shake of his head and laughed. "I enjoy your excitement but it's not hard, it's quite easy actually," he scratched the back of his head. "I just need you to kill boars for me, see I'm running low on items they drop," he told her, crossing his arms. I have to kill something?! It can't be that hard.. they're just boars! She gave a gulp and nodded her head.

"Can't be that hard heheh.." she chuckled nervously.

You Have Accepted The

' The Second Lesson, Is Also a Free ' Quest !

She gave an aspirated sigh and closed the pop up. This will be just.. fun..

Sponge gave a bow of thanks to the blacksmith and quickly left the shop, entering the vast town of floor one. It can't be that hard right? It's just a baby boar.. she sighed to herself and looked at her shoulder, her tiny familiar was sleeping peacefully on her shoulder, small snores could be heard emitting form her, so cute.. she gave a small smile and kept treading on. The boars should be somewhere in the flat places of floor one right? I think thats right outside the town.. she gave a small shrug and walked right on out of town.

"So this is it.." she sighed to herself and gazed around the clearings. Several baby boars were indeed lurking the escapes of flat grass. "I really have to kill them.. just three items.. Oh please help me.." she gulped nervously and poked Apricot on the side. "Hey.. you have to leave if you don't want to get hurt now okay..?" she said warily, the small bird opening its eyes. It gave a small but firm nod and bounced off her shoulder, scampering away. Don't worry.. this isn't the first time you've killed something..

Sponge spotted a nearby boar pup grazing on the grass. Oh, I'm so sorry! she told herself and pulled out her dagger. She charged at the boar with high spirits and confidence. "Hyah!" she went wide eyed as the boar simply moved out of the way, making her dagger miss by a hair. H-huh? she landed on her stomach with an unsatisfying 'off' and sighed. She was just about to stand up when the baby boar charged her, head forward with red glinting eyes. "W-wait, stop!" she shrieked, but the boar kept on charging, hitting her stomach, and making her blast off in the other direction.

"Owowow!" she groaned, clenching her stomach. "Now i feel less bad about killing you.." she muttered. grabbing her dagger and again getting into a fighting stance. 

Combat :

ID : 98084

Spangie Attacks! - Miss | Roll : 1

Boar Pup Attacks! - Hit! | Roll : 9

Players :

H : 0 Spangie : 157/160 HP | EN : 15 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 |

Enemies :

Boar Pup : 5/5 HP | 3 DMG |

Edited by Spangie

A Few Minutes Later : Spangie sighed as she was defeated again, the boar taunting her with snorts only a few meters away from her. What the? Why is it so hard.. It's like crafting. She puffed and got up again, clutching her dagger in one hand. "You aren't getting out of this alive!" she shouted at the boar, who only gave an angry snort at her and got into a charging position. She gave an angry huff and glared daggers at the boar. If its like crafting, I'll eventually be able to hit it! I can't keep failing forever! she thought positively, a small smirk played on her lips. "Let the games begin.." she whispered to herself and edged closer to the boar.

It's life or death, I'm not afraid. I'm going to kill it. I am going to survive this game, I swear it! She thought to herself, determination flooding through her.

Combat :

ID : 98085

Spangie Attacks - Miss! | Roll : 4

Boar Pup Attacks - Hit! | Roll : 8

Players :

H : 0 Spangie : 154/160 HP | EN : 14/16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 |

Enemies :

Boar Pup : 5/5 HP | 3 DMG |

Edited by Spangie

Spangie gripped her dagger firmly and dug her boots into the dirt. It's now or never.. she shut her her eyes and dashed forward, her blade edging closer and closer to the boar. As time went on, she could feel the boars flesh ripping through her dagger, Am I killing it? She thought to herself, finally being able to open her eyes again. The boar was nowhere to be found, only a cloud of blue shattered glass hung in its presence. I killed it.. I killed it! She cheered, fist bumping the air.

"Wait.. I didn't even get any items.." she groaned and dragged her feet along the grass. Now I have to find another boar.. Andy kill it.. she thought miserably, a huff of despise escaped her as she had found another baby boar. I'm sorry!

Combat :

ID : 98086

Spangie Hits, Success! | BD : 4

No Loot Found | LD : 7

Players :

H : 0 Spangie : 154/160 HP | EN : 13/16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 |

Enemies :

Boar Pup : 0/5 HP | 3 DMG |

Edited by Spangie

The boar pup gave a squeak and rammed into her, knocking the air out of her lungs. "Ow!" she landed on the soft grass with a groan and picked up her dagger. She dashed forward, missing the boar by a hair. "Seriously?!" she hollered, her eyes blazing. Why can't I land a single hit? she furrowed her brows in confusion. Stupid game system.. she sighed and backed away from the boar. "Stand still.." she muttered, her eyes nearly lit on fire. I'm no gamer, but I'm sure I can kill it eventually. She sighed and scanned her surroundings. Apricot is probably somewhere around here.. I don't want her coming out here.. she shook her head and huffed angrily. The tiny boar stomped its hooves on the solid ground, making it seem ready to attack. "What are you waiting for?! Come at me!" she yelled vigorously, swinging her dagger at the boar.

Combat :

ID : 98386

Spangie Hits, Miss! | BD Roll : 2

Boar Pup Hits! Success! | MB Roll : 10

Players :

H : 0 Spangie : 153/160 HP | EN : 13/16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 | -1 DMG

Enemies :

Edited by Spangie
  • 1 month later...

Spangie’s half lidded eyes were tired from exhaustion. “Aughhhh.” She groaned, rubbing her head. “Why can’t you die faster?!” She shouted at the creature. She held up her dagger in an offensive stance, It’s standing perfectly still.. maybe if I’m fast enough. I can kil it. She huffed, bringing her dagger back. It’s now or never. She exhaled quickly before dashing forward, her dagger swinging towards the small boar. As the artificial sounds of flesh against metal rang through the air, she opened one eye, then slowly opening the other. “E-eh, I did it? I did it!” She giggled and scanned the area. Cmon, he must’ve dropped something. Her gaze focusing on a small object. There it is! She held up the tiny tsk and stored it in her inventory. That’s one down.

ID : 99982

Spangie Attacks, Success! | BD : 8 |

Spangie Found A Boar Tusk! | LD : 14 |

Players :

H : 0 Spangie : 153/160 HP | EN : 12/16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 | 

Enemies :

Boar Pup : 0/5 HP | 3 DMG | - 5 HP

Edited by Spangie
  • 2 weeks later...

Spangie's dagger clashed with the tiny tusks of the small boar pup. Yah.. it's so cute, I don't want to kill it.. she sighed, kicking the boar away, leaving a meter or two of space in between them. "Thats all you got? Bring it!" she shouted, a devilish smirk on her face. The bull gave a snort and charged at her, red eyes gleaming. Narrowly dodging it, she swiped her dagger at the creature, not seeming to hit it at all. Wow, this system is so fair. She rolled her eyes and sighed, bouncing out of the way before the pup could charge at her again. It's fast. But I'm faster, she dashed in a few zigzags, which seemed to confuse the boar even more. Hah, it's confused! Now is my chance to strike! She drew back her dagger and sped forward, her dagger slowly making it's way towards the animal, "Hyah!"

ID : 100583

Spangie Attacks, Fail! | BD : 4 |

Boar Pup Attacks, Fail! | MD : 2 |

H : 0 Spangie : 153/160 HP | EN : 11/16 | MIT : 18 | DMG : 5 |

Edited by Spangie