[PP-F1]<<Secret Medicine Of The Forest>>

Gestahl had decided to temporarily post-pone his quest for others in need of an assistance. His search so far had drawn no true results, and though he would never admit it, he had begun to feel some disappointment in himself. The request board seemed like a simple way to do some good, and he had just begun to leave to start his chosen quest when he spotted the man walking up to the board.

"I'd suggest this one!"

Gestahl slapped his hand against the request he had been about to start himself, smiling his most friendly smile at the man next to the board. He had decided in an instant what he would do to help the man, who must have been looking for those in need, much like himself. Several awkward moments passed as the man stared at Gestahl, who quickly realized that his hand was blocking the request from view.

"Oh, heh. Sorry about that....." he moved his hand away from the board, allowing the man to quickly glance over it. As the man finished looking over the request, Gestahl extended his hand out to shake.

"I'm Gestahl, by the way."

"My name is maximillion but just call me Max its easier"

Max After accpeting the handshake offered by Gestahl, Max turned back to the request that Gestahl that been cover and read it fully this time.

"Says here to retrieve a medicine ingredient called «Little Nepent's Ovule», drop by a Little Nepent, located in the forest of this floor"

This does sound really easy and with someone helping out it should be done in no time at all

"Since you were so kind as to point this quest out for me how would you like to join forces to hunt that plant down?"