[PP - F07] Running from Fear << Case of Wurms >>

"Or, you don't." the man had proclaimed coming out of stealth, as he had stabbed Ruby in the back. Ruby eye's had widened as Paralysis had affected her body as she had fell to the ground. "You honestly thought I would believe the dumb story you created? We tried tracking her once again and here she is..." he had chuckled evilly before snapping his fingers, three of his men had stepped forward and moved towards Hestia "Now miss, this will go one of three ways. One, you go away and pretend nothing had happened. Two, we kill you. Trust me we wouldn't have a hard time killing you. Or Three, you come with us and share the same fate as this sl**. Your choice, however she is coming with us, no way around it." he had laughed evilly. Ruby had slowly moved her head to look up to Hestia as she had said out "J-Just go... its too late, I will be fine..." the man had looked down and said "Hardly."

@Hestia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the voice as i turn around and sees the group as i just grin as i see the man stab Ruby. Not happy from her being stabbed. Oh no far from that i am absolutely livid and pissed that he did that, but from the simple act of stabbing her he made himself orange. And thus free game for myself to stab and attack. I don't know what your game here is punk, but you just messed with the wrong tank. Now do me a favor, and back away from my friend. I say in a dark tone as i look towards Ruby's familiar. Purbos do me a favor and ignite on a few of them Kuro get the others. I say calmly wanting the familiars to deal with the non orange players as i quickly charge towards the leader who went orange as my familiar charges towards one half of the group ready to tackle them and show them no mercy. The large St.Bernard sized lion with wings roaring and snarling in anger with a face of pure malice. I quickly find myself near Ruby as i raise my sword to put it up towards the leader's neck to make him back off. Back away now punk or be the first ones put in my prison system. The black iron palace has a few inmates that it wants to add to its collection. I say in a serious tone quickly lying about the prison being ready, and quickly thinking of a name that would be fitting for a prison and being a actual location.

"My game here? Its not my fault she had been flirty and refused to give us anything despite us helping her get a lot of levels. And you know what" he had stepped in front of her "Theres not a damn thing you can do about it." before long Hestia had asked if Purobolos could do her a favor and ignite on a few of them, Purobolos had done so, he had looked at the general group of people and unleashed a explosion, sending three of the men backwards. However as he had moved to reform the man had moved over to where he was reforming and stomped down in its head making it disappear into smoke and eventually... to nothing. "Truly pathetic, just like the people who are supposed to be my army." he had looked towards the three that were on the ground. He had looked back towards the woman "Now you only have two options kid, die or share the same fate as her, I don't mind having fun with another female tonight."

@Hestia

I don't think of anything of the man stomping on a reforming Purbolos since i know he is smoke and thus can come back again with ease as i look towards the leader having my sword against his neck. I don't think you get it. You can't harm me at all i heal faster then you can inflict wounds, and i am a tank harming me takes a miracle one you won't have mister orange player. I say as i smash my shield into his face and then kicks him backwards for added stunning affects. I smile as i take out a antidote i never used and has you drink it up as fast as you can. My familiar guarding me away from the leader by getting between the two of us, and ready to growl and pounce to pin him if necessary. If he would go to interrupt i would just put the antidote down and quickly go to block the attack that could be sent my way. Completely fine with a duel or otherwise with this kid since i can at least maybe kill him without receiving a orange cursor then.

The man had looked towards Hestia with a bit of a angered expression "No you don't f***ing understand here, you believe in your own power so much when the odds are stacked against you. The biggest sin you can ever perform is to think you are immortal to those who are higher than you." he had pushed her back a little bit "Second you dont know who the f*ck I am who what I am capable with and I was being nice to let you live tod-" he had looked down to see if Ruby was still there however she had disappeared "What!?" he had looked towards his men that still were on the ground "Oh great since you dumbasses on the ground enjoying a nap, you let her get away!" he had growled. He had looked back to Hestia and let out "Whatever. You'll get whats coming to you. We'll try again, she will not escape us. So unless you are with her 24/7 she'll be in our hands before you even know it." he had began to laugh evilly before commanding his men to stand and walk away.

@Hestia

I just shake my head at this development as i sigh softly and nods my head now knowing what needs to be done. 'okay don't stop questing with Ruby till she either gets enough SP to get that hiding mod to hide from these A'holes, or help her do those quests to get those 10K COL as fast as humanly possible.' I think to myself as i glance around the area. Hey Ruby! They're gone for the moment you can come out now! I try to call out for the girl hoping she is still nearby enough to allow herself to be shown knowing that work needs to get done. i will just grab some food from my inventory and have us eat it on the way. Knowing that nonstop work needs to happen to keep her safe. No matter the case of where those tracking hunters could be. Though knowing there intentions they are easily people worthy of being sent to death, and i chuckle at that rather glad the leader was dumb enough to attack Ruby to cause the orange stats to make it so i could get such actual hits in without having to worry.

Ruby had been in stealth hiding simply behind a tree, shaking in her shoes. After a moment she had heard Hestia speak out saying that she could come back now, she had stepped out of stealth and stepped towards Hestia with a few tears falling down her cheeks saying out "I-I told you, you cant be around me forever and eventually they are going to find me and... just... just..." she had sighed looking towards her "I can't win against you can I..." she had said looking down on the ground. Eventually out from the distance smoke had formed back to a circle in which Purobolos had crawled out of, however he had looked extremely mad, he had crossed his arms and looked over to the side feeling extremely ticked off. Ruby had placed a hand on the top of his balloon like head and said "It's going to be alright... its going to be alright." she had moved her head to kiss the top of his balloon head. 

@Hestia

You're not winning against me. i say with a nod of my head with a simple grin on my face as i move behind you and starts directing you towards the main settlement now at least this way i can protect your back, and see in front to make sure nothing happens to you, and have my familiar to aid in that effort of trying to protect you. Okay so lets go face the Terra Firma on floor five, and we can then go fight the wind wasp queen of floor two. That way we can get you as much COL as we can along with SP in the shortest amount of time possible for you. Also, sorry if this is awkward but this is the only way i could think of protecting you from back stabs or frontstabs from those people. i say in a apologetic tone of voice just being honest with why i am being like this while walking with you. Just trying to make sure to prevent any attacks for as long as possible. i check your HP bar to see how much damage you took in that single attack from that backstab dagger.

Ruby had looked up when she had confirmed that there was no winning with Hestia, in which a thought came in the back of her mind wondering why she had even tried to begin with, however after a moment she had began to say that they were going to fight this and that, getting and much Col and SP as they could for Ruby's goal, Ruby had looked down and looked back over to Hestia and said "Just promise me that I will be fine alright?" she had asked, however eventually she had then said "Can we get some food and treats first like you promised me though? I still need something to boost me up today..." she had then giggled however she was truly hungry and wanted to eat something, or at least she had felt hungry at least in the virtual world, however... she doesn't know if this is to satisfy your brain and she was hungry in the real world... she had just given herself a headache thinking of stuff like this.

Thread Complete -
Ruby: 1500 Col, Snake Venom, 1 T1 Material, 6 SP
Hestia: 1500 Col, Snake Venom, 3 SP