[F4-SP] Essence grinding <<Essence of Steel>>

With that i take a deep breathe in and smiles happily as i follow my little sister and see her making a snow angel and then giggles with a smile as i see a glint appear in her eyes as she looks towards me. Hey want to make a snow fort? if anything i am certain that Cardinal can make it like extremely extravagant if we give it the time you know? Maybe even make like a legit snow castle. She says with giggles escaping her as she says that seemingly rather excited at the idea of building snow forts. As i grin knowing where this is leading. So you wish to challenge me to a snowball fight then young one? Well then lets see if the eternal tie we have can be broken. I say in a over dramatic and joking tone as she grins and nods her head. You may have gotten a tie every other time, but this time fort Crow will win! She says with some laughter as grin. And i say fort Olympian will win! I say as we give each other playful glares and then as if by some unknown cue the two of us start building our forts for war. My familiar just laying in the snow off to the side to just observe what is going on while the lightning cheetah is by Raven's side just watching what is occurring.

Summary: 400 COL, 1 SP, 1 essence of Steel.