[SP-F1] Stop hiding <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>(COMPLETED)

Hazado Gets up and starts his journey again, Walking a bit slower now because he felt a bit hungry he just keeps ignoring the feeling and goes on. Humming to himself now not paying attention to anyone or anything.  walking past any NPC and players keeping his mind to his own stuff. "If I finish this quest maybe I could get some food and rest a bit, This world feels so alive even basic things bother me again." As he keeps walking to the blacksmith slowly.

Hazado finds himself in front of the local blacksmith as he knocks on the door of the blacksmith. Not sort after he knocks on the door it flies open and a lady in blacksmith cloth stand behind the door. "Hello, are you here for some new weapons Knight" she leads him inside where she works. Not long after Hazado is inside she sits down waiting for me to speak.  "So I came here to give you something from Zackariah, a Package with your name on it, your hands only" as I get out the package. she takes it out of my hands and walks into the back of her shop.

As Lyle got back Hazado was looking at some weapons and armour.  "So I wanted to ask you something, I wanted to ask you something if you want of course." I look up to him having something in his hand for compleating the quest. "If you don't mind can I ask what you need my help with, cause at this point I'm a bit tired and hungry." As he looked at me he laughed "you young people always get hungry don't you, well get some rest and just return to me once you are rested. Oh, yea and take his ." He gives me rewards that are 5 Tier One Health Potions of Uncommon Quality, 1 Tier One Damage Potion And 1 Tier One Over-Health Potion. Hazado leaves the Blacksmith as he looks at his inventory.

Hazado walks outside taking in the air of the world he is in right now, Thinking about other things and his life. "As long as I live I can help people I think, maybe not as I wanted but I want to help people. But I just can't" Hazado walks off into the town again looking at his skills and other things, maybe one day he gets that people aren't that scary at all. But for now, Hazado keeps roaming Floor 1 in hopes that others do the thing as he wants them to be by helping people. Hazado walks off to humming off into the town not paying attention to other players at all.

Thread Summary:

SP 3
Col 400