[SP-F1] Stop hiding <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>(COMPLETED)

Hazado was hiding from players for some time now and he didn't want anything to do with other players. As he walked in Beginner town he heard about this quest that was so simple as it can be. As he tried to find out where this Quest was taking place he walked into an NPC that was happy to help him. "If I m..may can ask, Do y...you by an...y change know where an O..older man called Zackariah is" As the NPC pointed to Zackariah's shop, Hazado thanked the NPC and walked to the way the NPC pointed. "They are so alive, But they are not alive at all." he said to himself and continues his walk to the start of the quest. Thinking by himself about how the NPC's are no players at all and are there to help the players if what he was told is right.

Edited by Hazado

As He got given the intel of fetching five tier one materials Hazado went to the side of the safe zone from beginner town. "*Sigh* Let's do this then, HERE I COME DEATH" for the first time Hazado went outside Beginner town. for him, it felt like something was lifted off his shoulders for the first time. Not knowing what to find out here, he went and started right away trying to find a good spot to start getting the materials for the quest. " If anything comes my way they will meet my spear in there face nothing more." as he said this to himself he ran out of beginner town and started to look for materials that were needed for the quest.

Walking around in the area Hazado didn't find any good looking materials that he thought to be good, Not that he knew what good materials are or what bad once are. Looking around he spotted a nice calm place where, as far as he could see, no monsters. Hazado Looked up to the sky and at the sun covering his eyes. "It feels so nice to be around here now, Even if it is scary and all, I'm allowed to feel the warm sun and the nice wind on my body." as He walks a bit more in the wild, he finds a place that he thinks can be found the materials he needed for the quest.

ID: 99827

LD : 11 (Succes)

As Hazado looked around trying to find the materials he spots them and grabs them as fast as he saw them. "Nice Nice Nice Nice, Well looks like this part is done, too bad I can't stay here longer. well, I can stay here longer but I want to finish this quest fast as possible." He picks up the materials and put them into his inventory, looking around if any monsters have spawned yet. luckily for Hazado, he didn't see any Monsters around him. Taking out one of the materials he got he looked at them trying to find out what they are. "It looks important to something but if this was my guess I won't know what it is used for." trying to walk back the way he came knowing which way he came from back to Beginning Town. 

ID: 99881

LD: 13 (Succes)

Finding the second Crafting Materials he walks to them "Nice this is going faster than I was thinking even better, I already have the second part." as he grabs the Materials he walks off again to find even more so he can finish this quick. Looking around for more thing to get he starts thinking  "Maybe one day I will be able to help others, YEA that is what I want help others in any way I can. But... even If I try it's just not possible for me" Thinking about how people will think about him or even what they think he is stupid to think a weak person like him can even do that.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99882

LD: 9 (FAILED) 

As he looks around for any Materials that he can use he stumbles across something "What is this, Looks like Materials but at the same time it looks useless" As he put down the Loot you just found thinking to himself about something "Just my luck again isn't it well I can deal with it maybe next time I find something that looks Useful," as he walks a bit again away from the loot he just dropped on the ground looking for more Materials. Not knowing what to find out here he held his hand close to his weapon.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99883

LD: 7

Once again Hazado didn't have much luck finding anything, Not having any luck finding anything. he sits on the ground and starts thinking about some things.  "Maybe it's just my luck but I'm not having fun at all trying to find it. Well, at least there are no monsters or players I can be attacked by"  As he gets back up from the ground he starts looking around once more in the hope he finds something that can be used for crafting, Maybe the other spot or maybe look harder to find anything in the grassy plains out here.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99884

LD: 17  (Succes)

As Hazado was about to sit next to a tree he sat down on something hard, He jumped up and looked down. "Mother Luck is having fun with me isn't she, well If I find the materials I need I will be going fine. And even finding two more Materials, so this makes now four in total." As he picks up the two materials and sits down next to the tree looking out into the plain. As he looks around he sees the other interesting spot to look at. As he gets up he walks to it.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99885

LD: 10

As he walks to the spot he saw from the tree, Hazado felt down next to the river. " Jeezzzz what happened there the floor just left me there, Thanks mother nature for trolling me as well." As he tries to get out of the river the things he had, as he gets back up Hazado tries to walk to the spot he saw before. But once he gets there he tries to find the tree he was at. As he saw the tree again he walks to the spot he once wanted to walk at.

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99886

LD: 3

While walking to the spot he saw he is trying to look around for maybe something interesting at all, but having no luck at all. But not giving up on this Hazado keeps looking around almost losing track of time. Starting to wonder about the what this world is if it's all about luck for getting Materials or if there is a real system to get things for looking around. As he walks on to the spot he keeps his in his mind. "Well I'm here outside in the nice weather and the sun it's so nice to be here"

Edited by Hazado

ID:  99887

LD: 12 

Has Hazado looks around for anything his eyes finally found something he wanted. Jumping into the air he runs to it as fast as he can grabbing the last materials he needs for the quest. Grabbing the Materials he got an update pop-up in his face "That means I got all the Materials so I think I will he heading back now, So let's go." As he jumps one more time he slowly gets up and put it in his inventory and starts heading back.

Edited by Hazado

Making his way back way back to Beginner Town he gets distracted by the beautiful weather again and looks up covering his eyes once again from the sun. "Even If I'm trapped here the weather here is great, maybe even greater in the real world." Thinking about the real world makes him look down at his feet Thinking to himself that it has been a long time before he took some actions and started going on quests. "One Day I will get back to the real world where I can be with my frien...." He stops talking at that moment and starts to stare at his feet once more thinking about the people that cared about him in the real world.

Edited by Hazado

As he walks into the safe zone of the of beginner Town, he looks around to avoid any players from talking to him. "Now to go back to the old man and give him the materials, let's hope nobody stops me," he says to himself and walking to the workshop of the old man. Hazado walks as close to the buildings to avoid any player from bumping into him at all times, he looks up at some of the buildings and thinks to himself. "This is a really nice place to be at, maybe there are more towns like this around here, maybe on higher floors. One day I will get there"  as he continues his walk.

Edited by Hazado

As he finds the workshop of Zackariah he stands for the door for sometimes lowly saying "He is just an NPC, not a real player not a REAL PLAYER." as he opens the door and walks in. as he walks into the workshop Zackariah greets him "Aah your back already, that didn't take you long at all, looks like your already really good at gathering" as Hazado gives the materials to Zackariah, Hazado says "Here you go I think this is all you asked for, so what next?" Zackariah Looks at the materials and then at Hazado "You are going to help me in my workshop to craft a Healing Potion."  Hazado nobs a bit awkward thinking to himself "This NPC is even more alive than the one that helped me get here, I...I don't know "

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99879

CD: 1 (Failed)

As Hazado takes the Materials that he just gave to Zackariah and follows his steps one by one slowly. Every step he takes looks so hard, and it is. "Damn it didn't work at all, what did I do wrong WHAT," Hazado yells and looks at Zackariah. Zackariah looks back at Hazado "Take it easy, all beginners need to start somewhere. one step at a time, Try it one more time" As Zackariah gives Hazado more Materials to make another potion. and once more Hazado tries it again thinking to himself that he can do it and not, going to fail again. "I can do this I can do This I CAN"

Edited by Hazado

ID: 99880

CD: 7 (Rare Quality-Success)

As he tries it again following every step Zackariah very slowly and very careful.  "So if I do this, and then this..... it will work right?" As he says this he gets better results than before even better then he was thinking himself.  "That looks great you made a Rare Quality Health Potion, good job, see that you can do it, even better than every other beginner."  Zackariah inspects the potion closely while Hazado looks to him " So I did it, haha well thanks for being there for me Zackariah I need to thank you for helping me. Maybe I can start something with Crafting Potions"  Zackariah Laugh  "Haha well kid you are in the beginning status so everything is possible if you want to."

Edited by Hazado

as Zackariah Looks back at Hazado with a smile " you younger people make me think about myself sometimes, so full of energy." Zackariah pauses at looks at the potion. "Can you do one more thing for me kid, If you like to take this Package to someone that would be great." Zackariah hands over a package to Hazado "Sure I can do that, where does it need to go Zackariah." Zackariah points at the package and tells Hazado where the Package needs to go "A local Blacksmith not far from here named Lyle Tealeaf, she wanted this package so I need someone to take it to her." Hazado nobs and walks outside of the workshop once more thinking to himself once more.

"NPC's are really advanced here, aren't they. no matter how your response to their conversation they have always something to say no matter what." As Hazado walks to the Local Blacksmith Lyle Tealeaf trying once more to avoid any players contact at all times. as he walks down the route he starts talking to himself again. " Zackariah is different then most NPC, even if I failed he was here to help me get another until I succeeded at the task he gave me." Of course the NPC's in his game is different to most games but still, they feel so alive at the same time. as this was flying above his head he walked to the blacksmith ignoring anything and anyone, even bumping into some things.

While walking to the blacksmith Hazado was wondering what is in the package and looked in his inventory to look at it. As he was reading the description of the package it said: "Special package for Lyle Tealeaf, Local Blacksmith" "Phmm what could be in here, maybe some ores or maybe even a weapon. OR maybe something really rare or something" Hazado was thinking to himself. as he sat down somewhere for a quick bite. "I'm already hungry and I didn't do much at all, Maybe it's just my current mood that I got so hungry already."  as he sat down and looked into his inventory for something that can be eaten "Aw I have nothing to eat, well that has to wait then doesn't it. At least I can relax a bit here for now." As he looks down at his feet holding his hand on his stomach.

As his optimistic personality was holding him up by relaxing a bit. Hazado lost track of time really fast but he kept thinking about the things he already did and how this world works. "No time to slack behind every one, Yes I can relax but I can't just sit here and do nothing." as he looks at his skills and Level, "Still level 1, at least I got some EXP from crafting the potion. Thinking about it, making EXP inside safe zones feels a lot safer than going out there and fight." As his mind goes off again Hazado finds out that he has been sitting here for an hour already and he needs to move on again.