[OP-F6] That Stings. (Complete)

Trinoko nodded happily and they both ran up towards the seventh floor without hesitation, backhanding the stinger of one scorpion that tried to tap him on the way! As they left the dungeon, almost magically, they found themselves in the seventh floor's capital. High up in the trees! It was Trinoko's first time getting this high in the floors so he eagerly ran to the edge and peered down. "Whoa, really? Well, this is pretty awesome!" He laughs to himself, the tension of the battle behind him as he checked out the new area.

The scorpions behind them chattered warily as they backed up, unwilling to leave the boss room and follow them. Kane adjusted the straps on his armor once more, returning the Dusk Shine to its harness across his back. Smoke left his shadow, and padded softly to stand by him as he looked out across the trees. "It sure is a change of pace, isn't it?" He let Smoke walk beside him as they made their into the treetop settlement. "By the way, did you get what you came for?"

Trinoko glances over at Kane and hummed in thought "Well, let's find out!" He chuckles and brings up the flashing completed quest, and tapped it. A reward screen appeared for both of them and a chest plopped onto the ground which Trinoko was eager to open, his earrings emitting a soft glow as if to try and attract the items from the chest as it was opened.

((Loot Roll 19 +1 from Shining Chance = 20))

It had begun to appear like he was to only get the five <> he needed, but then suddenly three more seemed to materialize as his earrings stopped their glow. He was successful with interest it seemed and he happily picked up all of his earned items to place into his inventory. When the items were all taken, the chest in front of him shattered much like the scorpions he slayed for it. "Your turn now, right?"

Kane nodded, tapping the completed quest icon on his HUD. A chest appeared, floating in front of him. Tapping the front of it, he watched it open. Alright critters, time to see what we got!"

------------

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.

Rolled a 2: 0 Mats.

-------------------------

Kane laughed as his chest opened revealing nothing. "Haha, oh well. I didn't need any stingers anyway, I'm just glad there was a slight Col reward."

Trinoko raised a brow and asked "Are you sure? I wouldn't mind handing over at LEAST one before I go. You were a big help after all!" He chuckles happily to his pal and said "Don't forget, we get Col from the quest -and- the monsters." He winked and tapped his earring, which technically awarded them bonus Col each time an enemy died. "But if you turn me down generosity goes out the window and I hoard them afterall~!"

Kane smiled genuinely. He knew how difficult it must have been for Trinoko to make the offer. "Well, if you insist, I won't say no if you want to give me one or two. I can trade them to shopkeepers for other materials." He stretched his arms and legs as Smoke curled up inside his shadow once more. "Heroes for Hire... I like it. I'm going to start recruiting. If you find any like-minded fighters or crafters, have 'em send me a message. I want to get this up off the ground so we can work on getting organized!"

Trinoko gave nod and a trade menu appeared in front of Kane and in it were two of the stringers because he said 'one or two'! With that Trinoko hit the accept button and grinned as he looked around for the teleport back to the fourth floor. "I will try and keep an eye out, but heads up, I am super paranoid so I may not recommend anyone." He chuckles softly and adds "Though you, I trust." He gives him a smile.

Kane accepted the two stingers, acknowledging Trinoko's generosity. "I hear that. Try not to get killed out there before we meet again. In fact," he said, an idea striking him. "Why don't I swing by your shop tomorrow, see what you've got for sale?"

Trinoko looked to Kane with a smile and said "Well then. I would appreciate the business! Though I am afraid I haven't much as far as stock goes right now... But I would be happy to make you something!" He laughed and said "Oh yeah, almost forgot to show you my notes." He goes through his menus and brings up a basic description of his dream armor. Essentially it was a dark purple, mostly leather but with pieces of metal scattered on parts, particularly a decorated breastplate and a hood/cloak that was detachable as it's own item. He hoped he got a good mental image of it from his description. After showing him though he said "I should really get going to get my weapons made though! Thanks very much for the help again!" He waves to Kane, more than a bit eager to get going "You can PM me though if you still want to talk!" He winks and runs off towards the teleport plaza!