[F4/F23] A much needed talk/ A reason to learn <<Essence of Steel>>

I grin as i  arrive onto the twenty third floor as i take out my notes right away from my inventory and starts flipping through them as i humm softly to myself as i head surface side with a grin on my face. having my familiar right by my side to aid me in this endeavor. Okaaay. So we have that the forest elves are equally distrustful as the dark elves. The forest elves viewing players as black magic of the dark elves which kinda sucks. Maybe finding a town of theirs could be my adventure for today. yeah! Going to find some of those forest elves could be my task to have a friendly discussion. Though avoiding that annoying old couple would be for the best. I say softly to myself as i think. my familiar right by my side as he keeps an eye out for anything that could be hiding in the dark the fierce protector knowing that assassins and agents are always around. Just making sure that one couldn't go in for the strike to avenge that red one that his owner hates.

I glance down towards my familiar seeing him look very on alert as i nod my head figuring it is because the floor is new and thus dangerous. Even if the quest in question such as the green beast that was on the floor could be a tell tale sign that their is nothing to be scared of, and that people like Hidden and Pinball could duo that mob to death with well timed strikes from the two. I chuckle a bit imagining that fight play out. Frozen, and paralytic venom would kick that things butt across that grassy field. I say with a smile as i get halfway towards the surface exit after having exited the main settlement of the twenty third floor. A dark elf settlement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wanted to talk Domarus? Raven asks nervously as she follows her mentor of sorts having to hide the guilt that she feels by using the lessons she has been taught by the master of manipulation as her sister likes to call this man. 'I wish this wasn't placed on me to try and keep him from not knowing that big sis has plans...though knowing Ember she probably messed up and let out that she isn't going to be kind.' She thinks with some frustration at knowing how her sister can be nowadays within this world. Her lightning cheetah right by her side zapping and electrocuting passing by things that he could hunt down with his speed and ferocity. Raven not controlling her familiar since in her eyes he is just having some fun playing around with the local inhabitants of the floor.

@Domarus

The black cloaked figure stalked through the shadows of this floor in complete and utter silence.  He was part of a group of players made up of rogues:  Thieves, informants, spies, etc.  They weren't an official guild as that would draw far too much attention, but they pretty much were a guild unofficially.  This group prided themselves on their mastery of stealth.  The only one greater than them would be Hikoru, but that was only because he had the unique skill Shadowed Path.  For some reason the man decided to use it to fight on the frontlines.  They could never figure the guy out.  If he wasn't so blank faced all the time, his history easier to decipher, and his personality so random and fickle, they would have attempted to persuade him to join them long ago.  All they did was steal and spy really, never kill.  In the world of Aincrad, they saw nothing wrong with that.  His assignment lately had been tailing Hestia and keeping an eye on her.  Sometimes they changed shifts to keep people from getting bored.  Normally they were to avoid being detected by her but...  His curiosity was too strong.  He needed to know.  So he walked out of the shadows, his stealth vanishing instantly.

"There are lots of people who should be avoided.  But then, there are equally as many people who seem like they should be avoided, even though they mean no harm."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domarus stood in his black armor.  He didn't need energy regeneration enhancements for this fight as it was against a single target and really easy to kill.  His face wasn't showing either, hidden under the black helmet and glowing red visor.  When wearing this armor he refused to go without the entire set.  It ruined the effect when he did.  He saw Raven approach at last, Rhozarth looking at her as she approached.  He noted her nervousness and a hundred questions shoved into his mind at once.  Most of them negative.  He needed to approach this slowly of course and determine why she was nervous without directly asking her.

"Yes.  It's about your sister.  Come, I have to kill a boss so we'll talk on the way."  It wasn't a suggestion, but an order.  When she started walking beside him he would start.

"Your sister has come dangerously close multiple times to slipping my true personality to someone.  You must understand that anyone she tells is an automatic target for death.  I've been going over possible consequences for her as well but in truth:  I want to avoid any and all of these scenarios.  I cannot have anyone find the truth.  So you have a choice:  Either help me subdue your sister and keep her locked up, telling people a lie about where she went.  Or you convince her to end this attempt of hers once and for all.  Or we kill her, plain as that.  At this point I do not care much so long as she's handled, understood?  I care for you, more so now that you are with me.  However I need to focus on the long run, and your sister is too close to her 'victory' for my comfort."

@Hestia

I walk through the dark elf territory towards the surface with my familiar right by my side who lets out a loud roar as i turn towards the source and sees some cloaked individual as i points my sword at him with a steely look ready to strike this person down right here and now. I don't know who you work for, or why you are here stranger. I have ideas, but none of them good for why a person would be stalking me. So give me my answers now stalker or i will make you pay. I say towards the stranger with a cold and serious look knowing that this could be one of Domarus' spies that he said would be there to kill me. That it could be a random PKer that needs to be put down as fast as possible or associated with such a guild. Then finally just a creepy stalker then needs to stop to learn there place in having some respect for people. Myself keeping my guard up even more so for people who could be sneaking up behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven hears the options and feels her heart stop for a few seconds at hearing that all the options end with her sister being put in the bad end of things. That she could end up dead, or all her work ending and not allowing her to progress to try and stop Domarus from taking over this area. Knowing that such control can be necessary, but he method of manipulation not being the best since it can be used to twist people to not do what hey would want that could end up being good. She just looks up towards the red-headed man and shakes her head a bit slowly. I..i don't want to ruin my sister's reputation that she has worked hard for by telling people she cares for that she is a liar, and i don't want her to end up dead. Then finally i don't think she can be subdued she is seemingly dead set on trying to have you stopping your plans of conquering Aincrad and then subsequently the world. Raven says just being honest with the red-head about her feelings upon the matter. Still putting family above anything else for herself like her big sister told her there father believed.

As the boy expected, Hestia was on full defense.  From what she was spouting out it seemed she believed he was here to kill, torture her or something.  He held a sad smile and took his hood off.

"From what I know of you Hestia, you wouldn't kill anyone.  And with the threat of torture gone, that's the only real threat you can hold on me.  We both know who my employer is, but you have the wrong idea if you believe me to be an assassin.  My group and I?  Just petty thievery and spying to survive.  None of us were fighters at heart, so we can't help on the front lines.  The only reason I'm not hiding right now is because I actually had some questions of my own."  Hestia would see that he somewhere in his late teens.  Not young but not a full adult either.  The boy was calm and sounded very friendly, honest.  In fact it may seem odd that he was working for Domarus in the first place.  He walked past her, no weapon on him whatsoever, and sat down on a nearby log, nodding at her familiar with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He heard her words, and it was clear that she wouldn't get what she wanted.  She'd probably feel horrible talking to her sister trying to persuade her from doing anything against Domarus.  However...

"Raven listen.  I'm telling the truth when I say that I dislike this situation as much as you do.  I hate your sister for making my work this much harder, and would like to avoid anything messy if possible.  I also hate to see you go through this.  However you must understand that for me?  In this life there is nothing but my one goal.  I'm investing my entire life into this and I'm not going to give that much investment up.  Never.  You don't want her dead?  You don't want to slander her name?  Then figure, out, a way to convince her to stop.  Otherwise, despite our feelings, I will use every resource at my disposal to put her down, one way or another.  Do you understand this?"  He let her answer and went silent for a moment.  After a while he asked her another question:

"Raven.  Do you hate me?  Do you hate what I do?  And why do you choose to follow me?"  He watched her and listened to her very carefully, looking for any sign that she was lying or hiding some of the truth.

@Hestia

I gaze towards this thief as i calmly hold onto my blade and shield even still. Knowing that even if the kid himself isn't a threat to my life randomly spawning mobs could become an annoyance and try to attack me mid conversation which would be an entirely annoying ordeal to have to prep for combat when a mob is trying to kill me in some fashion or the other. What sort of questions are you wanting to ask me stranger? I ask the kid with some curiosity with a tilt of my head knowing that the kid works for Domarus, so that should tip me off he is possibly dangerous despite any looks or words he could say. Though he seems genuinely kind and interested about wanting to get to know about myself with any questions. So then while we are asking questions let be fair about it and allow myself to ask some alongside yourself. Why did Domarus hire you, and why did you accept?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looks towards the Red haired man listening to his words carefully and looks him within his eyes. When you say every resource. What do you view as a resource? She asks rather calmly and simply towards the red haired man. Just asking an innocent enough question to see what his response will be. Doing her best to put in her own lessons she has picked up from him and from others that she has spent around who are masters of deceit and lies. Trying her best to put them into action to help her sister out knowing that it could end horribly for herself in the very end, but not minding it at all really either. She then answers completely honestly. I don't hate you Domarus, and i don't hare what you do entirely. I know you do it for your idea of how the world could be better. While the methods are different and the end result is different the intents are similar. I follow you to try and help my sister if you want me to be honest. I want to try and allow you two to be friends, or at the very least neutral with one another. That way an actual conversation can occur be it even if it must happen on the battlefield to try and understand the other and allow one side to win without the other dying. She says softly and honestly towards the red haired man. Just wanting to follow him to try and prevent anyone from dying. Be it her sister, or the kind man who had mentored her and opened her eyes to the world.

The kid heard her ask him what it is he wanted to know.  She didn't seem to be easing up though, especially where he sat down and she seemed to refuse to do so.  It was her business though and he wasn't one to rush or force others.  Then he heard her next questions and smiled.

"I'll share mine after answering yours.  Domarus hired us because we are possibly the best stealth players in Aincrad other than Hikoru.  We make the best spies because of this so we keep him informed by tailing important individuals.  In your case, we've been taking shifts watching you to ensure you don't spill any information.  Unlike Porvós we can communicate to him exactly what you've been saying and doing.  As for why I accepted?"  He chuckled.

"Multiple reasons.  One is that he has offered protection, and proven that he can give it.  I was actually saved by his hand when a player killer tried to take me out.  Now whenever I'm being attacked I just tell them who I work for and they leave me alone, unless it's someone high like a laughing coffin member.  But it's only a matter of time really.  Another reason is working with Domarus keeps us afloat.  He gives us the col and supplies we need to survive without drawing in too much attention.  Finally, there is the personal reasons.  Domarus may not show that he cares for anyone, or even realize it himself.  But I believe that deep inside he actually does.  I believe he is actually trying to make the world a better place.  And from what I've seen in my life?  Deception and manipulation is an effective way to do so.  So I suppose my question for you Hestia, is this:  Why do you hate Domarus?  What about him, the person himself.  Not his actions.  Do you hate?  What drives to you destroy his life and his dreams so much?  and have you thought about what you would be doing to those close to him if you succeed?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domarus heard her question and grinned knowing that she was learning quickly.  However she was still a novice with him being the master.

"That is explained further down your training.  Once you're ready and willing to lead forces in our conquest, then I'll share with you the resources we have.  Just know that after Porvós warned me the first time, I latched a..  Second pair of eyes on her from that point forward.  Eyes that can speak."  Hearing her words, a lot of it was in a positive light but a lot of it was also neutral.  It was a good way of stating most of the truth, but not all of it.  Domarus was thus just a little suspicious of her because of this.  When she finished he stopped outside the boss' cave and turned to face her, the red glow of his visor flashing suddenly.

"Then listen carefully.  You need to convince your sister to stop attacking me in any way, and end her foolish attempts to end my conquest.  I'm giving you this one last warning in advance:  If there is another close call again, she will be taken out.  I cannot have this threat in my hands now, especially with the Guardians of the Dawn making an alliance with our guild.  The last thing I need is your sister giving them a warning, or any reason to avoid me.  It's going to take effort to convince them to merge with us, but it's nothing I can't handle so long as she's out of the way.  Raven.  Do you.  Understand?  And do you promise to change her mind?"

@Hestia

Domarus is also a master of manipulation and knowing exactly when to strike and how to set things up to his side of things to get people to side with him. For all you know he could've been following you, or allowing a PKer to know your location to strike so he can strike them down without much trouble. I can get the idea that being a information broker can put a target on your back if you're gaining the wrong attention from a PKer guild if you are getting close to the truths, but even then i still believe it is worth thinking if he set up that scenario to get what he wants. I say towards the spy with a calm look on my face keeping any venom or anger out of my voice since there is none. Just stating a small fact that can occur. That a person setup a bad scenario to take advantage of it to gain somebody's trust. A common thing that some TV shows like to show for how people gain others trust. Also for a matter of protection while Domarus can have strength on his side there are many other guilds that are just as strong just look at mine for an example. We could beat Domarus, and his entire guild by ourselves if we were given the chance and a reason to try and strike him down. A say with a a gaze towards the spy and then just leans against a nearby cavern like wall as my familiar keeps himself between myself and this stranger. Not trusting him to be close to his owner and willing to pin him if need be.

I grit my teeth as a fierce glare flashes along in my eyes at hearing that this person was fine with deception and manipulation. Look i know i am a hypocrite on some levels, but i don't care at this point. Deception on the scale that he is trying is wrong on every level, and i will make sure to smack him back down to earth to make him pay for thinking he could get away with doing such a thing. He is taking others free will or twisting it in a way that he deems is appropriate. That is stripping the essential thing that is making us human our free will to choose our own path without having are arm twisted to go a certain way that he deems is right. I say the only sign of actual anger being my slightly shaking hands from how hard i am gripping my sword and shield. As far as i am concerned i couldn't care that much about people he surrounds himself with. All he has is that maid girl. Keres? And she seems fine enough to follow him. Crazy follows crazy. My sister will go back to being under my care, Embers will search for the next strong person to follow and enjoy fighting alongside of. I say towards the spy with a small shrug of my shoulder as i gaze to him. Once Domarus gives up his crusade i will stop mine against him. In the words of someone. Me and Domarus are heading headlong against each other, and when we do battle it will end with one of us with a blade against the others neck. It is just a matter if he will be against mine and willing to back down, or if it will be mine against his axe with my death. Either or, i won't allow myself to die not as long as i have a family to protect and defend along with their freedom. If i die for their safety then it was a death and life worth having.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't want to have some kind of conquest to lead. I prefer peace being the method that we are using not killing or harming others just for some kind of peace. That ends doesn't justify the means of hurting others if they are possibly innocent in all of this. Since if you harm the innocent then you are no different then a corrupt government, or a mafia or gang that you are trying to lead for what you view is the correct thing. Raven says towards Domarus with a calm look on her face and a neutral tone as if she is just stating facts towards the red haired player. Shifting her stance ever so slightly to prepare to run if she sees him charging towards her, or getting ready to do so that could be given away from the slightest movement. Since no one can go from standing to charging without some middle movement to provide the force to push them forward. With that she would take as the sign that Domarus is angry and wanting to harm her. Also Domarus you know if you try to kill my sister she will just down every single opponent without much hesitation, and if you try to go against her yourself the difference in level is enough to not make it possible for you to gain a victory. She is on the frontlines for a reason, and i don't think i can convince her to stop at this point i think you might not be understanding the bond she had with our dad and how much his will and idea of justice has become firmly planted in her after his death. She says with a small shrug of her shoulders. So i'm not going to promise something i can't possibly keep since there is a doubt of such a thing.

The boy sighed as she showed how passionately she hated him for what he did.
     "You're missing what I'm saying.  I know you hate what he 'does'.  From what I'm hearing though I don't think you've realized it yet...  Listen, Hestia.  And don't diss or dismiss my words because I work for him.  This is me talking, not some puppet.  Put off the whole plan against him and his plans for a little, and hear me out.  Don't throw a hissie fit again just listen.  He's not going anywhere now is he?  At the same time, he's not able to do much in this world.  His plans and end goals require him to avoid deaths in general, which means no one will get hurt.  In fact, he protects people from the real murderers.  Regardless of if he sets it up or not.  He's only gaining power in Aincrad so that he can help us get out faster.  He wants to go to the real world.  To go home.  Which means that you really don't have to rush yourself so much.  Imprisoning him in this world will accomplish nothing.  You'd need to focus on the real world.
     "While you're here however.  Please consider this:  Put off attacking him as you have time.  Instead I encourage you to try to at least be neutral to him.  Silence your anger against what he's doing and observe him as an individual.  Everyone cares about someone else, even if they don't show it.  Everyone feels love even if they don't realize it.  Everyone has a light, and a soft spot.  No matter how evil they may seem.  I would of course start with spending some time with Keres, as she's not all she appears to be.  If not for her or yourself, then for Porvós.  He misses his mistress since he has to watch you at all times due to your bitterness, hatred and grudge against Domarus and anyone he cares about.  Don't let your anger, biased thinking and pain of your past blind you from the goodness of others.  Otherwise, how are you any better than the rest of this miserable world?"

He stood up and walked into the shadows, activating his stealth and vanishing from her sight and detection.

"Raven don't be a fool, I know you're better than that.  You know I don't mean that kind of conquest.  In this life the only way to move forward is through battle and conflict of one sort or another.  Debating is one form.  Underhand tactics like bribing, stealing, blackmailing are others.  Physical and violent confrontations are of course another one.  My method however brings about the least amount of violence and you know this.  The only violence is when I protect my followers.  The two player killing guilds are a perfect example of this.  And Raven, I am corrupt in my own way.  Due to my upbringing, I don't feel anything towards others...  Well, I don't feel anything towards most  people.  And you may think I don't have the means to kill your sister off, but again:  You don't know just how powerful manipulation can be once you've mastered it entirely, though I'd rather avoid bloodshed of any sort.  And I don't care if you think you can convince her or not, you must do so.  If you want to keep things from getting violent it is the only way we can go about it.  I can help where needed, but I will never stop my progress and will continue to advance in my plans regardless.  Anything short of that I cannot do."  He stopped and squatted to her level with a sigh, placing the black metal hand onto her shoulder and looking at her through the red visor.

"Raven, I know you understand my side of things.  This is all I know.  You could say that I'm the monster the world created out of all it's darkness, corruption, pain and suffering.  I've accepted this and intend to use it to end the world's corruption in my own way.  Nothing is going to stop me.  If you do not hate me, then please work with me.  All I ask is that you aid me in swaying your sister from this suicidal road she's taken."

@Hestia

I just stare at the spy patiently waiting for him to make his points, and when i hear the bit about how it doesn't matter if he set up the murderers or not my fists clench tightly as i stare down this guy. The guy slowly becoming fiercer as thoughts bubble in my head. 'Doesn't. matter. DOESN'T. MATTER! OF course it matters. if he sets up the kill he can manipulate anyone he feels like. This isn't right by any means. This isn't good why would he even think that. He is just being a tool for somebody when he could go off actually being a person and living a happy life.' I think in absolute outrage to myself as i find it hard for me to not just punch something in half if i had the strength to do so. My eye twitching ever so slightly as i glare at he spy as he just retreats to the shadows. I know you're still there! And let me tell you! I try to be neutral, but it is like trying to hug a porcupine it hurts more so then anything else and he makes it very difficult to remain trying to do that for long. He as a individual is just a punk that is totally insane along with that maid girl of his. They have shown no ounce for genuine kindness at all! I say shouting into the caverns with a huffs and puffs of breathes as my chest rises and falls. Having screamed that at the top of my longs with a voice dripping with anger and annoyance at having to deal with that red-headed thorn in my side for far too long. With having to deal with a person that is trying to control the world i live in through words of poison mixed with honey. I let out a small sigh and shakes my head as i make my way back towards the main settlement. But i will go talk to Keres if it means that much to you Spy. Her Snake at the very least deserves to be happy with its owner. I won't deny a sentient creature that is innocent of crimes its happiness. I say into the darkness in a much calmer tone of voice as i go to exit the third floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looks up towards her mentor and shakes her head once more. I can't promise in aiding you since i know she won't stop. She may be my sister and i could have sway, but she has made her terms saying she will stop you. That she will find some way to make sure that i won't get hurt in the conflict that will arise. She knows that no matter what path she is walking she believes that it will only end with you two fighting it out with probably some friends helping her stop people who will stand by you and fight. Raven says with a shrug of her shoulders just being honest with her mentor as she looks up towards him. I know you can have compassion and kindness even if you are steeped into darkness. I know there is a kinder side you are scared to show to people. She says softly towards her teacher while looking him in the eyes while tapping her foot slightly against the ground. I know you think you can change her to make her compliant with you, but she won't ever be like that. She is a big sister looking out for those she cares for and deems as family, and if there is one thing i've learned about that role from viewing her and my memories of her. That most likely means to her it is her way of protecting those she deems friends and family or the highway. She cares about the world she views, and just wants to make sure the people are safe in every way. Even if it is the safety to choose what they want that could get them killed or injured from their choices or save their lives without worrying about someone swaying them in some direction.

The figure was watching but would make no move or response.  Porvós however would slither up Hestia's leg and wrap around her shoulders like a scarf.  His fiery body would seep it's warmth into her if she was a bit chilly, and it kind of hugged her as a thank you for returning to Keres.  The figure would be following her without being detected of course, though if Hestia and Keres knew he was there, and they both knew Hestia knew.  Then they may tell him to just stop hiding and walk with them.  Then again he hoped they didn't, as he wanted Hestia to be focused on Keres.

Who was in Domarus' shop keeping the place tidy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Domarus listened as Raven continued to fight against him, stating that Hestia would not rest until he was brought down.  She stated how she wasn't sure if she could convince her, but when she ended made it sound impossible to change her mind.  Yet...  Something was off.  There was something she wasn't telling him.  The last time they had talked Hestia had seemed rather angry, yet compliant.  Raven knew her sister, but the game had changed her, that much was certain.  So why was she so certain now of all times that her sister would never back down?  Not even a little bit.

"...Your hiding something from me.  Have you talked with her without my knowing Raven?"  He waited for a response before he continued.

"If you cannot promise to try and make her back down, then she'll have to die.  There's no other way from what you've described.  A death can be staged, made into a show that makes them appear however way I want.  I don't want this, but since you are clearly unable to control your sister, her sentence unfortunately has been decided.  If you are having second thoughts however, I'm all for an alternate solution that leads me towards victory without her being an issue whatsoever.  I'm sorry Raven, but that's what it's come to."

@Hestia

I make my way towards the main settlement of the twenty third floor walking through the cavernous area where i had been traversing trying to make it towards the surface once more to make notes of how the nature, mobs, and NPCs are interacting and what i can do to try and become friends with them. I sigh softly as i feel the snake coil around me around my neck as i smile softly and happily as i pet the snakes small head if he will let me do so as i continue making my way towards the dark elf settlement. I eventually see the city within the distance slowly come in sight as i nod my head at that as i enter the town ignoring the hate filled and biased looks against me for just being human by the multitude of dark elves all around. 'Why do they even hate humans? What would they have against us? Or do they view their race like some kind of superior race above all others. IF that is the case then shield's theory of them pillaging the forest elves on the surface might be a likely idea.' I think to myself with a nod of my head as i step onto the teleport gate after about half an hour of walking. Teleport Town of Beginnings. I say calmly as the familiar sensation occurs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven nods her head without hesitation in regards to her having talked to her sister. I talked to her before you went out to the sand shark quest thing on the fifth floor. I asked her to try and act a bit more neutral and accepting with you. I guess that didn't work for letting up your slightly aggressive and suspicious stance towards a sudden shift. She says with a small sigh as she realizes that her plan definitely wasn't full proof and had many, many holes within it that prevented it from actually working. She then looks towards Domarus as he mentions that her older sister will have to die, and with a visible gulp of worry she slowly slides into a fighting stance and looks towards Domarus. I don't want to fight you Domarus, but i can't allow you to kill my big sister. She is the only sister i have in this world, and she is basically my only parental figure i have had in my life. I can't allow you to kill such a person i care for. Please..don't harm her like that. She says softly as tears slowly appear in her eyes as her stance is entirely shaky and the look in her eyes through the tears look saddened and hesitant. As if she doesn't want to fight Domarus at all. Like she only is doing this because her bonds with family are forcing her to. For the love she has for her sister.

Domarus looked at Raven who was torn between family and friend/mentor.  Who could do nothing to help Domarus in this scenario and could not allow him to kill her sister.  Everything had gone wrong.  He should have just killed the both of them while he had the chance.  But then, it would be entirely difficult to handle if he had rushed it.  He should have known better than to keep notes in this world.  He growled as he drew his massive ax and swung it in a wild wide arc.

"DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!!!!"  His strike had cleaved several trees off their base and severely damaged three, causing them all to fall, the last three falling slower than the others.  The boss had finally appeared but before it could do anything Domarus had activated charge and thrust his ax forward like a spear, literally blasting through it's chest.  He then turned around and unleashed a hundred strikes on it, each vicious, powerful, and full of pure wrath.  When the boss had shattered he stood there panting, but his rage hadn't fully died down yet.  He wished there was something else he could hack to pieces.  He simply stood there for now, in his black armor.  Menacing, the feeling of wrath and rage just drifting off of him like a dark aura.  He took a long while to calm himself down before he even spoke again.

"The best solution for me to do right now would be to kill you and your sister and be done with it, but for the life of me I can't touch you.  I would gladly carve your sister in half within a split second myself but you...  You and your sister have been more trouble than I could have ever anticipated Raven.  You two are ruining everything.  I don't have it in me to hate you Raven, but I hate your sister.  I despise her.  And someday soon, she will feel my wrath.  Whether it's in death, or damnation on earth."  He sheathed his massive ax and tightened his fist in frustration.

"You are going to stay directly by my side from this point forward.  No spending time with Embers, no going off on your own.  You stay with me until we find a way out of this pit your sister has dug the three of us into.  Understood?"  In truth he didn't want to have to be so strict with her.  If Domarus' mother were alive he'd want to be with her.  However he really didn't have any other options.

@Hestia

ID#  101063  BD:  6  MD:  3

15+5x13=260 dmg

<Snow Beast> is a Field Boss and has the following statistics:
HP: 250
Damage per Attack: 160

Special Ability: Partial Phase- Snow Beast will always deal a minimum of 24 damage, even through Armor and Armor Abilities

Edited by Domarus

I make my way through the Town of beginnings keeping my hands within my pockets of my now wearing vanity type of clothes and such as i glance about at all of the players. Having my family remaining by my side for some protection which would be very useful from his size and strength. i pass by players and buildings until i find myself in front of a shop that i have come to hate with all of my being from the memories associated with it. I open up the door towards the shop that is owned by Domarus knowing that Keres should be inside if the spy was correct by any stretch of the margin. Being careful when stepping in, and keeping a sharp eye out for the maid who could decide to try and attack me based on prior happenings. My familiar quickly following in right behind me as i glance about the shop my eyes darting around at every corner of the shop as my stance is defensive and ready to fend off some attacks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven hears the shout and quickly backflips away her heart being like crazy as her breathing quickly picks up from fear setting in quickly. Thinking the axe was coming towards her. Knowing that her mentor would have the advantage in not having the emotional capacity to be hesitant in trying to kill her possibly. having heard from him that he doesn't feel for others,so him caring enough to not kill her seeming like a impossible idea to cross her mind. However, when she spots him cutting in half the yeti like beast as it bursts into nothing she lets out a breathe of relief glad that the kill shot wasn't aimed for her heard. Raven just listens and looks rather surprised that her mentor couldn't hate her even though he seemingly doesn't care for others. She grins a bit as she looks up towards him. I know you probably don't care to hear from me, but i think you do care for others Domarus. Even if you don't think so. You can feel for others in a positive light since otherwise you would be able to hate me without hesitation. She says towards the red haired man figuring she will work on the one part that she can to help her sis. Trying to have Domarus open up to herself first before trying to get her sister involved anymore at this point.

Keres heard the door open up and turned to see Hestia walk in.  Porvós was curled around her neck but upon entry the serpent quickly shot off, surprising even Keres with his speed, and curled up her leg and wrapped around her torso neck and arms as usual.  Keres giggled when he did and stroked his head.

"Aww, I missed you too Porvós.  I'll get you some food in a second, don't you worry~"  She then turned to Hestia who clearly despised her and this place.

"Hey there Ember.  Might I ask why you're here?  Not that it isn't a pleasure to see you.  It's fun seeing you get emotional, and seeing that rage in your eyes tell me today is gonna be a really fun day~"  

Domarus' eyes narrowed under the helmet when she spoke.

"I don't care to hear sh*t from anyone Raven, yet I have to anyway.  And I can't hate you because you're a very valuable asset, and you aren't the cause of this.  Its your sister.  It's always your d**n sister.  I swear, there better be a time where she sacrifices herself in a floor boss and fixes every problem then and there."  The reward menu popped up to tell him what he gained but he waved it away, too frustrated to care.  And besides he needed to do the quest twice to make his unique enhancement worth it, not one time.  He'd probably do it with Embers next though.  He was of course directing his thoughts away from what Raven said though he didn't realize it, and it was clear he would never realize or admit it in the state he was currently in.  Perhaps once calmed down he could be reasoned with, but as of right now he was a conduit of malice.  Even Rhozarth was appearing twitchy, wanting to attack something at this point to keep himself busy.  Domarus turned to Raven again, who seemed to move past the stage of fear of being attacked.

"No going off on your own anymore.  You want to be with others?  I have to be there.  I want you by my side at every minute of the day until this matter is resolved.  Only Exceptions are if you go with Keres.  Do I make myself clear?"

@Hestia

As soon as i enter the shop i grin rather happily at the snake finally leaving me alone as i look around and just ends up leaning against the entrance doors frame area within a simply black hoodie a red shirt underneath, and long black pants. My familiar standing to my right away from the door as i gaze towards the maid girl as i sigh softly at hearing her first words towards me. Not my fault i don't want to be in this shop at all. Not exactly good memories you know? Getting tossed into walls isn't exactly a pass time of mine. I say with a slight edge to my voice that i notice and takes a slow calming breathe as i shake my head. Sorry bought that just been not a great day getting told off by someone about my attitude towards things. I say towards keres in a genuinely apologetic tone of voice. if you're wondering why i am in this shop even with my aversion to it. The reason being is that i thought that Porvos did deserve to go back to its owner every now and then. I say towards Keres. 'Even if said motivation was based on someone presenting that fact to me.' I think to myself not wanting to admit that part aloud as i wait to hear what the sadist has to say.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven flinches ever so slightly at hearing the tone that you have in regards to her sister and sighs a bit softly at the sacrifice during a boss fight part. Knowing that would be rather likely of her sister from what she has seen during her stay within this game and with her big sis. The idea of trying to be a protector and hero seems almost a part of her design at this point. 'i guess dad was really a big influence on big sis. I wonder how much he meant to her.' She thinks to herself as she thinks back to the forest on the twenty second floor. She thinks back to the shapes and shakes her head figuring she can save that for a later date. She looks towards her mentor. Got it. No going anywhere without your permission. Now come on i'm sure you want to get home since you can't easily farm this quest. So much walking for such a tiny item. Raven says with a slightly annoyed tone as she keeps her hands behind her head.

Keres giggled and bowed slightly with a smile.

"I agree it wasn't the best of first impressions, but perhaps we could move forward from that point?  It doesn't bode well to dwell in the past after all,"  Keres said with a wink.  She said first impression because it was the first time Hestia had seen Domarus in his true nature and not his facade.

"That and people do nasty things when they are stressed, scared or angry.  Domarus was all of the above that day so you can't blame him for, ah, snapping."  When Hestia mentioned someone else coming to her about her attitude towards situations she just smiled steadily.

"If people besides Domarus and I are telling you the same thing, or at least something similar, shouldn't you take time to clear your mind and think about what's being said?  What if it was your friend Itzal telling you this?  Would you listen?  Or would you shove it off because of your own personal agenda against us?  I know you hate him, and me as much as he.  But you have to understand he's not everything you make him out to be.  I feel the need to remind you that I had to beg him to make me his servant, not the other way around."  She walked up close to Hestia, her face only half an inch from Hestia's.

"He needed someone to vent on, and I needed someone to punish me.  It was mutually beneficial and it took a full day of begging to convince him.  I never once let him go and my grades had suffered greatly for it.  Only at the end of the day, after school when it was dark, did he accept my offer.  And the rules he put in place were to protect me.  And we've been friends ever since.  I'm not skilled in deception so look in my eyes.  Am I lying Embers?"

Domarus sighed when she switched like that and kept in pace with her.

"The plan was to go to a higher floor to grind mobs and gather col but that can change if you wish.  And don't do that.  One servant is more than enough, I sure as hell don't need another robotic servant.  Even if it is for a day because you're mad at me."  He did not have the time to put up with this right now.  

"Your not a slave or servant, you are my apprentice.  On the whole you are allowed to do as you wish, but I'm putting this one rule in place until I've figured a way to regain control of the situation.  With Hestia being a grave issue I can't have you interacting with her or her allies for a bit.  And with me publicly against pking guilds now it makes anyone close to me a target.  Therefore any member of my guild, or those found with me.  I can't protect you if you're off on your own.  Therefore, until we have this figured out, I ask that you trust me and follow this one rule.  You're very intelligent and powerful, and a powerful asset.  I can't afford to lose you."  

@Hestia

I look towards Keres with a calm look upon my face. I am willing to move past that when it comes to yourself Keres. For Domarus that little fact won't be forgotten since he was the main person going too far with his little aggression situation. I say with some sarcasm dripping from my voice when saying little. Yes i do blame Domarus for snapping like that. There is a difference between rational anger, and irrational anger and aggression.  His was entirely uncalled for with how he reacted and what he did that day. I say towards keres as i look towards her my tone not turning hostile or anything of that nature. Just being straightforward with her in a neutral tone of voice. Also in regards to the whole people talking about my attitude it was one of you little watchers over me that decided to talk and tell me that. Personally i still see my reasons as being justified towards Domarus. For yourself though you haven't done anything wrong besides just follow orders from what i have observed. I can't condemn people for simply following a command since i would then have to say i hate every military personal for killing a life based on a command. I say towards Keres just being straightforward and honest with her. I look into Keres' eyes and seemingly see only honesty. You don't look like you're lying though you both could always try to get some kind of help for your mental states. To have aggression problems like his, or feeling some need to punish yourself are signs of some psychological problem that should be addressed. I say towards her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven raises an eyebrow ever so slightly at hearing Domarus' words. I mean i think everyone who isn't a PKer is publicly against PK guilds and such Domarus. It is just a matter of who can find them, and who can't to do whatever they think is right in that situation. She says towards the red haired player as she keeps her hands within her pocket while walking alongside her teacher as they make there way towards wherever they are meant to be going. In terms of wanting to grind i don't really care if we do so or not Domarus. It is more so what is needed really. She says honestly with a shrug of her shoulders while she walks along with Domarus. She smiles a bit at he praise. Well i wouldn't consider myself all that impressive, and i am certain that my sister is smarter then me in somethings as i am smarter then her in other places. It is just a matter of seeing the other without any emotional lenses blocking your vision. Raven says with a shrug of her shoulders.

She listened to Hestia talk and shook her head.

"If you refuse to forgive him because of that, then you really are like Domarus, whether you admit it or not.  You two are very much alike in just about every way save for your opinions on manipulation and deception.  And is that so?  They weren't supposed to ditch their stealth to talk with you.  He must have felt it was important.  We didn't save them from those killers just because after all.  He has a job to do."
Keres let Hestia finish talking before replying.  She giggled at when Hestia mentioned a psychological problem.

"Guilty as charged Ember~  Domarus had a hard childhood, and he doesn't know any other way to handle his anger and rage.  At the same time however, no one in his mission would be qualified to help him through his trauma, and thus no one truly knows his pain.  I provide an outlet so he doesn't have to attack others, but.  As you've seen first hand.  If you piss him off enough I'm not really useful as said outlet.  He's only been getting worse by the way, since you decided to be a thorn in his side.  I thank you for that, though I wish this stupid game would let me feel his wrath rather than just him release it.  It sucks."  Porvós flicked it's tongue out at Hestia, brushing her cheek for a moment.  

"Not everyone has decimated two player killer guilds and arrested ten publicly though.  You have to remember that I've hit them hard thrice now.  At this point I'm sure even Laughing Coffin is looking at me curiously.  That and the psycho kid we have imprisoned?  Two more like him with their own guild.  I killed the ones who made them like that.  If that doesn't make me a target what will?"  When Raven continued he was silent for the most part.  She was fine with grinding so he could get some more of his frustrations out.  He should be gathering materials but with what happened recently he needed to vent.  That and he was too stressed with this situation to craft for other players.  Perhaps later once things were more in control, but not right now.  When she talked about her intelligence and her sister he shook his head.

"Pride isn't always a bad thing Raven.  You are a very fast learner, and you are more open to other's opinions.  Your sister is choosing to believe her belief is the only one.  I believe there are many, but only a few that work.  Every method has a negative result, there is no paradise path to follow.  You understand this.  You even accept me for what I am.  You are quickly mastering many skills and learning the psychological and philosophical side of things very quickly.  Think back and try to remember when we first met, then compare yourself to now.  Am I wrong?"

@Hestia

Edited by Domarus

I grit my teeth ever so slightly as i shake my head to shake off the emotions for now as i look keres in the eyes not caring if she is just a few inches away. I am nothing like that man. I don't go throwing my strength around in a public manner every chance i can get to try and purposefully gain reputation among individuals. I don't manipulate people to my own benefits. I do things out of the good of my own heart, and wanting to try and help them get better without needing a motive of self benefit from it. I don't have a anger issue where i am constantly threatening my loved ones with a sword to the throat. Don't compare me to that insane man. He is barely human in my eyes just a monster trying to act like a human. He is no better then the demons on floor thirteen. If you can try to prove me wrong then try to do so Keres, but i have heard nothing that can make me like him thus far. He can save lives, but it always loops back to doing so for his own gain. Rather then saving a human life just because it is a precious and fragile thing that deserves to be cared and loved and protected.  With the ones who stray on the path of being criminals being put into a cell where they can reflect on their path and try to become better people. I say towards the maid girl as i smile towards Porvos and gives him a small little pet on the head as i then back away from the maid girl.

I would hate to ask this of you keres, but want to have some tea? I hear it is calming for the nerves, and frankly sitting at a table would be more comfortable then standing around all the time. I say towards the maid girl my stance relaxing as i see this as a rather normal conversation for myself regarding the subjects at hand. Just a normal discussion of view points of the world.Also regarding methods of fixing anger i don't know what he has tried, but in the end back when he was in the real world he could've easily asked a psychiatrist to aid him in his problems. Now that he is here there is no helping him in that manner since i am certain no psychiatrist is in the game, and of course no medications either. Besides what is with yourself also. Why do you like this pain anyhow? I'm certain that would have to attest to something messed up happening in your childhood also. Did you get beat a lot by your parents or something for small mistakes? I ask just throwing out a guess as i look towards her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raven looks towards her mentor and just shrugs her shoulders. I mean it is true that not many go against the PKers publicly because i think the one known as Hikoru would prefer the silent method. To give them fear of having to check ever shadow for him, and i don't think sis has her prison method set up yet for throwing every PKer in jail if they deserve it. That leaves just you being more so the front and like a large army storming castles making you seem like a storming demon crushing everything to them. While those who lived under fear of those PKers seeing some knight in scary armor. Raven says in a joking tone towards Domarus about his black armor choice with the red visor. Regarding my sis she was raised by a cop and taught everything firmly under such beliefs. I wasn't i guess that is the difference. Raven says as she doesn't even acknowledge the last question or how scarily quickly she matured to almost be on her sister's level in terms of maturity.

Keres began laughing at Hestia's outburst, and laughed harder every time she mentioned how she wasn't like him, or how she hated him.  She laughed for a while, even a little after she finished.  Keres wiped some tears off her face before speaking.

"You keep trying to convince me otherwise, but every time you open your mouth you remind me more and more of him.  You have to remember that I know a lot more about him than you do.  That, and you have such a biased opinion against him that you can't see two feet in front of you when his name is mentioned.  You don't even realize just how hypocritical you are.  You only know what others tell you oh gosh it's hilarious!"  When Hestia asked Keres if she wanted some tea she held a finger up as she leaned against her knees, still giggling uncontrollably.  When she calmed down she shook her head.

"I don't drink tea, I prefer chocolate milk if you don't mind.  And if it's on you I don't mind going somewhere to drink."  Then Hestia went on still about his anger issues and what he could have tried to do in the real world.  She scoffed.

"And let the world know just how serious his issue is?  Let the psychiatrist find out about his massive scheme?  You really don't get it do you?  He can't let that information leak, at least not in that way.  He plans to make more allies, more friends, then once he has their trust share with them that he does in fact have anger issues.  But he won't reveal just how serious they are.  I'm for his serious rage moments, and the rest of the time is against monsters and bosses.  Maybe a pker if he's pissed enough.  He shows that he has some control over it however, so that it's not 'serious'.  You see what I mean?  He can't because otherwise everything he's worked for is weakened."  At the mention of her parents she turned from the grinning demon to sheer annoyance and rolled her eyes as she walked over to the counter, grabbing one of Domarus' whiskeys.

"Opposite.  I'm glad I left them for Domarus."

"You know I have the silver set for public,"  he said in regards to how people saw him.

"This is meant to intimidate foes.  Mainly whoever I target.  It's my hope that everyone knows me as the silver knight, and the black armor can be another persona of mine.  Either that or I just use it against pkers in the shadows."  When he heard what she said about her father he rolled his eyes under the helmet.

"Sounds like your father mirrored mine, much like how your sister mirrors me.  Same tactic and personality, different beliefs.  That tends to be the way of the world eh?  If you believe something you raise your child in a way where they believe it like it's gospel no matter what, preventing them from making their own choices or decisions.  Always believing that their little daddy was right and no one could change that fact.  Of course, a terrorist could take my father hostage and torture him for information before killing him.  And I wouldn't care...  Well I suppose I'd care a little.  He did teach me how corrupt this world was.  How unforgiving and unforgivable it was.  When you think about it Raven, your sister and I are mirrored.  We are similar, if not alike in many ways save for our beliefs."

@Hestia