Quick Question for the GM team

I've seen the Crafting success tree, and the built in dice work pretty well for it.

I'm looking to play a Performer, and someone who has no problem writing out when my character falls flat on my face attempting to do a cartwheel.

Should I just apply the standard crafting table to my character's "tricks" and a success or critical success draws a crowd or the like?

Basically, I don't want to end up being a super acrobat just because no product is being made out of it. My attempt to search the forums for other "Performers" leveling up their skill hasn't been too fruitful, so I just wanted a solid answer before I continue my http://sao-rpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2261 thread.

Thanks for the heads up, as a new guy here I just want to keep it within the boundaries.

Awesome dude! Thanks, and yes please let me know. In addition to the musical aspect of it (Huge fan of the industrial music genre and really dig tribal drums stuff which would be pretty much my character's performance piece musically) the combat aspect of a dodging, agile fighter is what I enjoy to RP.