[OP-F1] Visiting the lake.(Complete)

Grim had just just exited the Town of Beginnings after having a rest at the inn. He was hoping to go by the lake, on floor one, and take in the scenery. "I think I can have a little R&R time, maybe the lake would be nice." Grim had already had a bad experience with the lake area, he knew all about the Gillmen and how they attack in groups. "Hmm... maybe this isn't a good idea, I've only known about the floor because I was with my friends." Grim thought long and hard, Grim was calculating every sinario before going, constantly mumbeling to himself, "No... that won't work."

Grim was still in thought, and was about to come up with another calculation for his idea when he snapped out of his deep thought by almost running into Ichiro. "Oh damn, sorry I didn't see you Ichiro." "I must have been in another deep thought." "So what you doing here, last time I saw you, you were going to the inn?"

Well, actually yes, something is wrong, I was hoping to go to the lake where I met you and the rest of everyone else, I was hoping to go for a swim at the lake, I've been only leveling up latley, so I was hoping to get some R&R. But theres one problem, the Gillmen im sure there still there." "But Im not entirely sure weither there still there or not."

"Well if your so inclinded to come along, I won't stop you, but if things get too hairy be sure to run like the devil himself is bringing hell behind you." Grim then checks his fitting, to see if anything is out of order. Grim finishes his check he looks at Ichiro, then signals him to follow him. Then they begin to head toward the lake.

As Grim and Ichiro reaches the very same hill side where they first met, "This brings back memories, even if they where only a short time ago, hahaha." Grim suddenly stopped and looked Ichiro. "I think I can see the lake side, no interuptions so far, thats good." Grim turns to Ichiro, and replies to his question, "Not really, but its been soo long since I went for a swim, you know in my highschool back in america, I use to be the captain of the swim commity, I really miss having the water run across my body." Then Grims eyes go silvery remenishing about his life before SAO.

"I can understand what you mean." Ichiro said thinking back to his life. "Personally I miss the heat of the forge, the sound of an hammer and anvil, and the feel of creating a blade with your own hands. I dont think i've told you but I used to be a blacksmith in my spare time before SAO. So if I can help you reclaim a feeling you have lost I'll see it done if I can" Ichiro saud.

"So you to have lost something very presicous to you to, now I understand why I saw a passion in your eyes when you talk about blacksmithing, so now that we got out of the way, you never told me your real name, since where going to do alot of missons together I might as well know you for who you really are."

"Ah I see now, you see my name is Tokaru Grimnaro Anderson, im an Japanese-American, and I just moved to Japan from America about a year ago." "As you can tell I used an abrieveated version oh my middle name, many people call me that alot anyway."

"Yeah were getting close, before I left the area I managed to mapped it out when I killed that wolf that was chasing you down, it seems my map shows no enemies within the area at this time." Grim opens his map menu, Grim stops suddenly, and looks to the distance facing opposite to them, and activates his passive abilities,» Listening Lvl.0. As he looks into the distance he notices a small glimmer, and can hear faint gruntings, almost as boars are coming there way.

"Hey, you hear that?" Sounds like we have company coming, six o'clock." As Grim points Ichiro in the opposite direction, he trys to point out a small blip in the distance. "I believe those are Boars coming."

"From my sight disavantage, i'd say bout 1000 meters. or 3280.84 feet." As Grim draws his curved blade, he readies for anything that could happen. Then the boars come into view, but scatter in all directions, confused, Grim looks around for anythng that could have scared them.

Grim couldn't find anything that could cause those boars to go haywire like that, so while still having his sword drawn, he signals Ichiro to continue, but gives a look of concern, as almost telling him to keep his gaurd up.