[OP-F7] Recruiting for the Guild CLOSED

Grim slowly wakes up, his head aching, along with his entire being. As he slowly rises from the ground, slowly bringing his entire torso up, like something out of a science fiction novel. Then Grim looks around with his yellow-green eyes having a deathly veil over them as he scans the area for what might have hit him. Grim then turns his eyes toward Angel and Seld watching him. As he speaks in a different tone of voice, "Yo, what's up guys?"

[OOC-Tones of voices can be judged by the color when Grim speaks. Color tone meaning are being worked on soon in journal, if you don't know which tone im using ask me, or look in my journal.]

"I guess I got my body moved in the real world." "Sorry to scare you guys, you go back to what ever you where doing Angel, Seld, Trinoko, Kane, I think I can get to my room now, I'll be fine now." Grim then slowly gets up using his knee to help elevate him, and proceeds to his room up stairs.

Kane had been dumbfounded by the odd display on Grim's part. He seemed okay, even if there was something odd about his tone after his outburst and subsequent collapse. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "Well. That was... Something. Hope you feel better, Grim."

Maximilian hadn't answered his question yet, but Kane figured he was still trying to process what had just occurred, and didn't blame him. Seld had just entered, and Kane acknowledged him. "Hey, you're that smith from the second floor, right? Checking out the Guild?" He grinned sincerely, turning again to Angel. "Angel, you're officially in, if you so desire. I'll send you a message when we formally organize."

As Grim was half way up the stairs he hears Kane say something, "Oh ok Kane, when I feel better I'll come back down and have a chat with you, or you can come to my room, either is fine by me." Grim had a urgent look of worry in his voice and face when he said he had to talk to Kane about something. Grim waved to everyone as if saying good night.

Angel wasn't sure what just happened. At first he wasn't sure if Grim was gonna make it, but then he just gets up and walks away like nothing happened. He blinked a few times as he watched the newly resurrected Grim climb the stairs. When he heard Kane tell him that he was in the Guild, he smiled, forgetting the small heart attack he had just had. "I'd be honored to join." He said while standing and slightly bowing towards Kane. Then he brushed himself off, straightened his casual wear, and made his way to the door. "I'll be waiting for that message." He told Kane. "Night all." He added as he exited the The Well, making his way back to Floor 2 for some sleep. "Well that was stressful." he muttered to himself as he wrapped his coat around his body.

Seld turns around surprised to see everyone.

"Trinoko, Kane, Angel. Well, if it isnt basically everyone i know in one place. What are the odds?"

He moves over towards Kane.

"I have your Plate armor back at the shop, its just, cooling down would be the best way to put it. Perfect Quality, should do nicely for what you wanted. Stop by when you have a second to pick it up. As for the spear..."

He looks to Trinoko

"Lets just say these things REALLY don't seem to like being turned into spears. But I'm not giving up and letting this stupid system win. As soon as I can, im going after more of those stingers."

He opens a trade window with Kane to return the second stinger he had provided, not having needed it for the armor.

"So, whats this about a guild?"

Kane smiled broadly at Seldentar's news. "Great work, Seldentar. Pity about your weapon, Trinoko. Here, use my last stinger for yours." He transferred his last stinger over to Trinoko, then turned back to Seldentar. "Yes, the Heroes for Hire. I'm starting a Guild for fighters and crafters, dedicated to providing a place for the mercenaries and guardians of Aincrad. Did you read the briefing, or do you want me to go into detail?"

Kane looked up to where Grim had entered his room. He got the feeling that there was some force at work he wasn't familiar with. "I hope so. I'll check up on him when I'm done with my interviews. Well, let me explain what we're all about..."

Kane explained everything that had been on the initial post outside. "So you see, that's what we're all about. You'd be a great candidate for the Order of the Shield."

Seld thinks for a moment.

"Is it possible to be both? I am focused on increasing my crafting yes, but I'm not the type to sit back and watch other people fight either. One day I want to join the front lines and assault teams. I get too anxious sitting around waiting for other people doing all the fighting.

He shifts nervously.

"I know its dangerous, but I am going to train as hard as I can in order to get there one day. I have no intention of dying in this world, and I will do whatever it takes to get home."

Kane pondered for a moment, then shrugged. "I don't see why not. Since there's no Guild until I have 4 members, I'd consider making you Order of the Shield officially, but giving you assignments just like an Order of the Sword member. That way, you can focus on your crafting, but when you want to take a mission, just ask."

Kane nodded, shaking Seldentar's hand. "You're right, this is the highest floor thus far. I've heard reports that there's a group of front liners that are challenging the floor boss soon. Until we get up to floor 10 and open up the residential areas, we'll make this tavern, The Well, our meeting spot. It's quiet, the rooms are affordable, the drinks are cold, and it's sparsely frequented. When we get to 10, we can pool our resources and get a Guild hall."

Grim gets into his room, his feet, body, everything was aching. "Damnit, this day just got worst, can't believe that I lagged out!!!" Grim furiously hit the wall and fliped the near by coffee table, he can't believe that his body was being tampered with in the real world. "Gahh!!!" He yelled. Grims voice changed very quiclky from anger to being his normal voice pattern. "Oh well i guess it happens to even guys like me." Grim un equipt his gear, and changed into only his pants. he had no shirt on but had his hair up in a ponytail. As Grim got to his bed he opened a window, and laided on his bed, These beds are much better than floor ones." Grim said with a mellow voice. "I wonder how I should explain to Kane about what I saw on floor one?" "Oh well, if he comes up here I'll tell him, but until then im going into the land of dreams."

Max seemed to have wandered off, so Kane shrugged, looking at Seldentar. "Well, you, me, Angel and Trinoko make enough to start a Guild. I'll be sure to put in the paperwork soon. I'll make sure that I always have a room here on hold for when I'm not out on assignment. "

Kane stood, looking at his new Guild - mates. "Start spreading the word, gentlemen: There are heroes for hire."

Trinoko chuckled happily with a nod "Word will be spread, either by us or by our actions as far as I can figure." He winked and got up from his seat with a stretch, happily finishing his drink and paying for it before he decided to head to the door. As it was now he wasn't something one could call a hero, but perhaps in time.

Kane waited for things to settle down at the bar, then sat back, relaxing. He'd wait and see if anyone else responded to the message. After some time had passed, it was clear that today's recruiting session had come to a close. Satisfied, he headed upstairs to Grim's room, where his story continued.