[SP-F3] Should have done this earlier <<Worn Out Welcome>>

Spencer had no idea why he was waiting so long to do, well, basically any quest that he was suppose to, but he waited way to long, not he was very over leveled for many of these quests, and he was not too happy about it. He knew that the quests were going to be really boring now, so he was not in the mood for all of it. The only thing that was going to make it a little better was the fact that he had his Penguin to keep him company, and the fact that he was going to be getting some more experience and skill points for his stats, which is something he desperately needed. I hate being soo weak.... but is this really how I want to start it? I mean, there is not much for me to do, but I do not think this is going to be that fun..... well there is nothing I can really do now but get these quests going, and hope to get to the more difficult quests. He shrugged and started to walk toward the quest giver, hoping that this wont be that bad.

Noot! The penguin called out and pointed to the NPC that Spencer was looking for. Spencer smiled at the penguin and began to walk towards the man and the woman couple that was getting everything read at the counter, selling small items to players who were in desperate need of these items. "Looks like the place." He mumbled to Noot and walked in the shop. He heard a little bell chime and the couple turned to look at Spencer and the Penguin. They smiled at him and waved him over to the counter, looking him up and down. "Hello traveler, would you happen to need any of the items that we posses here?" Spencer shook his head and accepted the quest that was beeping on his HUD screen. The couple's look and body posture changed. "You would like some custom made gear? We could help you out, we would just need some materials to make it work." Spencer nodded and scooped up his penguin, who was becoming very dangerously close to messing with the blades.

Spencer began to walk out of the store and looked around the third floor, he used to come here a lot, used to. He sighed a bit and nuzzled Noot a bit closer and set off into the woods. He decided to go out and figure it all out with what he was suppose to kill..... but he had no idea where he was really going. He groaned a bit and checked his map, but his map was not doing the best and showing him where he was actually going to have to go. He shrugged a bit and decided that he was okay with walking around aimlessly if that means he can spend some quality bonding time with Noot, and also clear his head a bit. He was planning on doing at least two more quests, considering that he did not find any more quests that he should be doing. He sighed a bit and sat on a log, setting Noot down on to the ground. He remembered back on to everything that he had done in a little bit of time. He had finally gotten over his first love of this game, made some friends, and worked on his mental health.

• 4 weeks later...

Spencer sat on a log for just a bit longer, Noot was running around and it seemed like he was actually having a good time, which was nice because Spencer was not really. After everything that has happened in his life, he was annoyed by how he handled all of his emotions, and he was annoyed how he just handled everything in his life. It was like he couldn't control his emotions all that well when it came to everything that he was thinking. It also seemed like he was a mess. He hated feeling like he was out of control of his emotions, and he had felt like that before, and it was not fun. With everything happening after Ryo and Teion, he was wanting a fresh start. Maybe doing quests by himself was what he needed to actually move on with his life and get to functioning like a normal person again. Oh god I hope Teion didn't say anything to Ryo about that night.... I wouldn't be able to see him again if she did. I'm just finally getting over Ryo and I can't let myself get emotional over him again.

He bit his lip and forced the ideas of emotions and Ryo out of his mind, he really didn't want to keep thinking about all of that again, he just got it all off of his chest to Teion at the party, he didn't need to go back to that part of his personality. Noot was walking around, but let out a distressed noise. Spencer's eyes lit up and he ran to the Penguin, who was squeaking and pointing at a creature running away, which he thought might be the thing that he had to kill in order to do this quest. "Noot are you okay?!" He said concerned and picked up the Penguin, who curled into his body and Nooted, sounding Stressed. He cooed and rubbed his back, slowly getting up and placing Noot on his backpack. "Lets get that thing." He said and looked at his Penguin, who noded and got a serious look on his face. Spencer crouched down to see where it would have gone, but he didn't really know where the creature could of gone/. That was till he head a rustling to his far left.

Spencer turned to the noise that sounded close to him, and gripped his mace, he was ready to attack what ever he needed to fight. He slowly creep-ed forward, but the creature was still running, faster and faster still. Spencer quickly gave up the stealth idea and started to run after it as fast as he could. He was crashing through branches and trees until he came upon a cave, and gulped a little bit. The game he was in was notorious for making him fall into traps and other annoying things, so he was not wanting to go back into that. Come on game, it has been a while since I fell into a trap, I really don't want to possibly go back to that, please be nice to me. He pleaded to the game in his thoughts, even though he knew for a fact that he wouldn't be able to do anything with just willing ti to be easy. He sighed softly and slowly started to walk forward, the sunlight shining some of the cave and making it glisten softly. "Doesn't look too bad..."

Spencer took one step in, then slowly took another step into the cave. As he made more distance underground, the darkness slowly started to consume The penguin familiar and the blonde haired boy. He made sure he had a good hold of noot, and tried his best to see where he was going. There were torches far in the distance that were leading the way, so it was easier to make his way through the tunnels after his eyes adjusted, but that still kept him very wary of everything he was seeing in the tunnels themselves. Hmm where did that thing go, it couldn't have gone far, so it is a little confusing how it got so far... Hmmm. I guess further I go till I find it. He thought to himself for a moment before he kept walking and exploring the underground. Noot seemed a bit scared, so Spencer held him closer to his body and rubbed his back slowly, trying to calm the bird. A noise spooked both the bird and the human, causing Spencer to go in that direction.