(PP-F10) Meeting an Old Friend

Kat had mostly given up on trying to find her best friend Tsu after searching for her in this game. It was pretty much impossible to find just one player without knowing anything else besides their real name. Kat had mostly stuck around the beginner floors as she looked, mostly because she thought that Tsu had done the same. But after having no luck, Kat moved on to the tenth floor. It was ominous, but Kat didn't really care at all. Everything was just rainbows and sunshine in her eyes. She walked around the main town, not really bothered by the hollowed out NPCs. Kat had been trying to at least send a message to Tsu, but the problem was, she didn't know her username. After tons of guesses, Kat could never figure it out. So here she was, just trying to find her pal in an undead town.

@Froppy

Tsu had mostly been going through self reflection lately, going over her choices in this game with herself. Tsu had mostly told herself that she had been smart with her decisions that she made. Although one of her biggest regrets was forgetting some of the real world. Everyone there was so important, but at the same time, she was more accepted in SAO. Things just went better for her here than in the real world. Tsu felt just a bit guilty that she had forgotten some people, feeling as though she shouldn't have. She still remembered her parents, her brother, her sister, and Kat. That was it. Everything else was just a blur in her mind. But Tsu was starting to make herself feel miserable, so she decided to stop her little self reflection and head outside. The town always put her in a better mood, so it would hopefully clear her feelings. Stepping out of McFroppy's, Tsu started to go on a stroll, seeing what was going on in town.

Kat walked around fast, doing a quick little scan through of each part of town. None of the NPCs seemed to talk or even have the ability to say anything, so it was pointless to ask for any kind of directions that could lead to Tsu. Kat was just about to give up on her search when she saw the dark green hair of Tsu who was stepping out of what looked to be a McDonald's. "Tsu! I finally found you!" Kat called out as ss she ran over to Tsu and hugged her tightly. It was so good to see her and finally be reunited. After a few seconds, Kat backed off and started to talk. "I never thought I would see you again, but here you are! You remember me right?!" Kat asked excitedly, already expecting a yes.

Tsu was about to head off in the direction of the frog pond, since it was always calming, but then something she hadn't expected at all to happened. She was hugged by a familiar cat lover, and all of Tsu's guilt and worry disappeared almost instantly. Seeing Kat in this game made Tsu a little bit sad, but the positives outweighed the negatives greatly. "Of course I remember you Kat, ribbit. Just as cheerful as always. I'm glad to see that this game hasn't changed you, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, a big smile on her face. It had been over two long years, but now Tsu finally met her best friend again.

Kat was still beyond thrilled to see Tsu at long last. She was more hyper than usual self, and that was saying something. Once Tsu said that she was glad to see that Kat hadn't changed, Kat hugged her again, shorter this time, and then took a few steps back while trying to contain her excitement. "Of course I wouldn't change! If it meant seeing you happy, then I could never change even if I could! That's what best friends do for each other! You mean the world to me you know that? You're the only friend I have that accepts me for who I am, so you're my bestest friend, more than anyone else!" Kat exclaimed, rambling for a bit. Once she got going she just couldn't stop, especially since it was Tsu.

Tsu just watched Kat go into her even more hyper self, smiling as Kat exclaimed her joy of seeing Tsu and not changing. Kat said that Tsu was her only friend that accepted her for who she was, and Tsu giggled a little bit. "The same goes for you, ribbit. You were the first person I met that actually treated me normally. I don't think anyone could replace you as my best friend, rrrrrribbit.Tsu said as she started to walk back towards the door to McFroppy's, motioning for Kat to follow. Tsu held the door open and with the flick of a finger in her menu, she changed into her McFroppy's uniform. "I was going to go out on a stroll today, but that can wait for now, ribbit. Come on in, I'll fix something up for you. I want to talk with you for a bit, rrrrrrribbit.Tsu said, closing the door behind her once Kat would walk in.

Kat thought back on the day she and Tsu first met when Tsu said that Kat was the first person to treat her normally, and Kat's smile grew when Tsu said that no one could replace her as a best friend. Kat followed Tsu to her restaurant when she held open the door. "So this is your place? It's pretty nice! You just recreated McDonald's, and that's pretty good! It's been forever since I've actually been in one of these." Kat said as she walked in, looking around the restaurant. Tsu did a good job with it, and Kat just was amazed. Tsu had said that she would fix something up for Kat, and she already had an answer in mind, knowing the McDonald's menu. "Can I get a fish filet then? You know how I always get it. Just like the good ol' days." Kat asked, before walking up to one of the booth tables and sitting down. Kat started to calm herself down now, at least a little bit.

Tsu tried not to look proud of herself when Kat said that she did a good job recreating McDonald's. So many people had said that already about McFroppy's, it was hard not to be proud. "A fish fillet with cheese and no lettuce, got it, ribbit. I'll get you a cup for your drink, and then you can just pick any table and I will join you once the food is ready, rrrrrrribbit." Tsu said as she handed Kat a cup before heading off into the kitchen. Tsu was still a bit surprised to see Kat like this, but Tsu just carried on with her normal business, it was just easier that way. Tsu had missed Kat for so long, but it already felt like she had been with Tsu the whole time.