[F3-PP] Meeting a old Friend. (Hazado)

Sitting outside at a fountain on floor one Sunova was waiting for a response from the Info Breaker she made contact with, She asked him to look for her friend so knew from another game, Of course, he would be here as he was the one that recommended the game to her. Waiting there carefully still not wanting to get in contact with any of the boys that have been a groupie like a group to her, She didn't like it when many people wanted her attention and even more so as they where boys. And then PING, Sunova looked up and opened her messages as fast as she could.

Spoiler

TO: Sunova

Hey their small supporter, I found your friend. He is not that far from you if you think about it, He is on Floor three at the main settlement there. He is wearing a heavy armor like orange undersuit. You would spot him right away because of that so good luck then Su.

Closing the message she walked over to the portal to get to floor three. As she came there she said the words to get to the main settlement on floor three. It was the first time she came here, it was something new for her and she saw many things. It was truly a fantasy town now elven were walking around and players were doing their own thing here. She looked around to find her friend as the info breaker gave her. As her eyes met this guy that was quite big compared to her, and he did match the description the info breaker cave her. She walked up to the man as tugged him to his arm "Sir, Can I ask you something, Do you know me?" She said as the man turned around to look at her. It sounded weird as she said this but she wanted to know if this was her gaming buddy she knew from another game.

@Hazado

Edited by Sunova

As he sits on Floor 3 thinking what to do, never he had anything to do as he just wandered around in the main settlement of floor 3. As he sat down at a small wall he just could jump onto, It was so calm here in this settlement. Many players walked around and some had fun as they walked around while others looked scared or desperate. Of course, it was nothing new always people have been like this. It became just midday and people started to sit somewhere to take a break. Hazado then jumped off the wall as two players also went to sit on it, He didn't want to make new friends, and he was fine with the group he had now with Arabelle and Spangie. As he then stared around at other players around him he would be standing there just doing nothing.

As then someone Tugged at his arm as he turned around to see who it was, clearly, he was not having it that some random person was tugging at his arm but he hadn't much chance to ignore the person. Turning around he was a small girl with white hair, at first, he did not know what to see but the girl spoke first asking if he knew her. The voice and the white hair made it very clear then as he started to laugh a bit because he knew the girl, It was the same girl he always played online with. "Well hello there... Eum this is not weird or something... Eum, Yes Su It's me Hazado" Really nervous as he stopped laughing, it was true that this was the first time meeting her in person even if it was in a game. "You are... Eum Smaller than I expected Su. I know ... Eum I know you said you were small... But this small" He said in a very nervous tone.

@Sunova

As the male player turned around she saw his face, brown hair yellow eyes. She got a bit nervous because he was so big but the moment he started talking her mouth just dropped. It was really him or was this guys voice almost the same as her friend, But then he said her name, well her nickname of course and his own name. "Oooh Ooh Oooh, FOUND YOU. Hazado How have you been I mist you." She said with much energy in her voice, even more than before. For sure it was something interesting to see how Hazado was so nervous around her even tho they knew each other from another game. But then he said she was small but not expecting her to be this small. "I'M NOT SMALL, YOU ARE JUST A BIG SOFTY. hi hi, I know now why your mother called you that." She said first of sounding a bit angry but after she said about the big softy comment she giggled a bit. 

She then looked around to sit somewhere because she didn't want to talk and standing all the time, She pointed at a place to sit at and she walked to the place. As she sits down she started to ask something.  "So Haz, What have you been up to, Still a tank or doing something else now. And what kind of people did you meet or did you stay all alone all the time."  She asked because she wanted to know what he was up to, It was really interested in what he did. Now that she knew that her friend was so big she wanted to ask him something, but because he was still all that nervous and all she thought about it to take it slow at first to make sure it went to fast for him, as he was always the slower one of her friends to make a dedication and didn't like to do something on the spot.

@Hazado

As she called him a big softy his smile went away for a second "HEY, SU I'M NOT A BIG SOFTY AND WHAT HOW DID YOU AARG." He said sounding a bit mad, Yes he didn't like to be teased at all as he already had met someone in this game that also loved to tease her friends, Of course, he was thinking about Arabelle that just loved to tease him as much as she could. He took a deep breath and became calm again. He knew that she would be teasing him for as long as they were together in the same area. 

As she asked her question he knew clearly what she meant with that, Of course, they knew each other for a long time and so she wanted to know everything about it. "Well yes, I'm still doing my normal job as a tank, and yes I have been meeting people. Mostly girls" As he said that he just realized what he did wrong to say that he mostly meet girls could end up the wrong way as he knew Sunova liked the details about the girls. She was that kind of person that liked to tease boys with some of the girls they saw.  "I said NOTHING Ignore that what I said,"  He said fast But thinking it was already too late as he could see sunova thinking already. He knows he got teased after this and surely it would come as a meeting of pure teasing on Sunova's side. "Can't we just talk about you and not me, You know I don't like this." He said after the pure panic as he was preparing for the comments of Sunova.

@Sunova

As Hazado answered her question she giggled and as he then said to ignore it she just couldn't ignore it  "Girls, What kind, Cute once, Smart once, or maybe a bit of my type. And how is it that you are more confident here than IRL Haz" She asked him as she giggled a bit, She knew Hazado just would end up ignoring her again as he did most of the times but as always Sunova knew a way of making people talk. "So Find anything interesting, Like someone you love maybe,"  She asked with a bit of a jealous way so he had to get nervous as she got closer to him almost resting her chest on his arm. "So do you found someone Haz, I want to know." She said with a sad face holding on to his arm. As she then let's go and looks at him "Just playing with you Haz, Ignore it" She said with a giggle.

Hazado asked about what she has been up to as she then got out her notebook "Let's see, Done the tutorial quests, Some of them. Learned how to be in-game, Fighting as a DPS Healer maybe. Met a person that doesn't like to talk,  met A really strong blond girl, Also met so interesting boys both maybe good boys yo hang out with for you." Sunova said as she looked into her Notebook. It was okay because Sunova wrote almost down everything she did In-game to maybe one day to write in the real world. She loved to talk about things, and she always wanted to talk more than Fight things, but she knew that would work for long as Hazado already asked about her as most people did because she was one that would stop talking unlit she was done  "But once again, I still don't Know anything you did. You cant get away that easy from my question, What have you been up to." She asked again and poked him in the side.

@Hazado

As Sunova came closer to him, He started to panic a bit, as he became red as Sunova moved, even more, closer to him. "Su... Can you ... Eum ... SU!" He said with a lot of panic in his voice He became even redder as she was almost next to him.  "SU... PLEASE!" He yelled out at her. But then Sunova moved away letting his arm go saying she just playing with him  "Your Playing... Is no fun" He said as he crossed his arms and looked at Sunova with a pissed of look.

Sunova than began to talk about what she did talking about how she met more people then he did maybe. As she tells about fighting as a DPS healer he started to look up at her, It was weird for a healer to do also DPS but in real life, they would call that a combat medic so really wasn't that weird "Combat Medic I see, Doing Damage yourself while healing others to safety. Clearly, it is something you would do."  he said as she continued talking. she spoke about the people she met about a person that didn't like to talk and about a strong blonde. The Person that doesn't like talking, Of course, you would become friend with someone like that. But the Strong blond, maybe she also met her. He thought as she keeps talking.

Then it came again, Sunova wanted to know what he has been doing. Well, it was no escaping that question any more "Let's see, I did the tutorial quests, Went to the beach ... met some people there... hang out with someone on a boat. ... and went material hunting with the same blond you mentions I think." He said, Not really knowing what to tell more. Truly most of his days around here he was spending time near or on the water as he thinks about it.  "That's about it... I really don't know anything else"

@Sunova

Listening to the story what Hazado was telling was fun but sadly he avoided using names. But for sure she knew that at the beach there would be girls so he must have had a great time as far as he could be social. "Of course YOU would go to the beach, Maybe seen any girls you like, AND ABOUT THAT BOAT TRIP, was it with a girl." She asked once he was done talking, She knew how to tease him about it and how awkward he would become as they started to talk about girls. "Okay Sorry, But yeah... How is your Legg by the way? I know you don't feel it in-game but still, I heard that you got hit by a storm while on your boat" She asked because She knew he didn't want to talk about girls all day. True be told Sunova just liked Hazado because he had this energy off optimistic person even if times looked down he always looked at the other side of things. 

Sunova knew much about Hazado as much as he knew about her, She knew that he played Basketball and never was allowed to play, She also knew he was not from Japan and that made her like him even more, because of him she wanted to go on adventures with friends. But the real reason Sunova stayed with Hazado so long was that He was the kindest person she ever knew, Cared more about others than himself, But both of them had there bad and good sides. Like how Reckless He could be outside combat and inside combat, And how he would not interact with people at all. But on the other hand, Sunova was always pushing her emotions and Hazado always seemed to cheer her up, And if he would be reckless in combat or outside she with her great tactical mind would always seem to give him the right orders before he acted. 

Even If Hazado was looking like a normal person he would be a great superhero trying to show people that you don't need to be friends with anyone to help them, He would always try to help people even if he didn't get anything out of it. "Big Softy,"  She said mumbling.

@Hazado

Sunova was really pushy about his adventures and wanted to know if they were with girls, The only Hazado did was look away from her at this point  "Uh, eum... Stop" He said but then Sunova changed the subject and asked about his leg, it was true that she knew about the accident he had with his boat, but still, he did not say this to her. He looked down a bit and then at his leg and later to Sunova "Su... Sorry, Did not tell you about it. But I don't feel anything about it. Thanks to the game. But not to worry about it Su, I will be fine It would be a rare thing if I did not care for you," He said and patted Sunova on the head. 

Sunova always stuck around with Hazado, not just because of there roles in combat but because she cared about him and he knew that. Its true, I'm a big softy but still, I care for her and she cares for me. She is weird, really weird but so am I.  He thought and looked at Sunova who was deep in her own mind thinking about something "What you thinking Su." He asked her as she mumbles "Big Softy," and Hazado just smiled at her  "Yep, that is me, A big softy." He said and then he tapped on her shoulder,  "Want to see how rusty you have become, so what about trying some combat, we will be going to fight some monsters outside the safe zone okay," He said as he stood up from his spot and stood in front on Sunova.

@Sunova

As soon as he said that he was a big softy Sunova just smiled at him, thinking about how nice he always was and how positive he would be all the time. then he mentions off becoming rusty and that meant he and herself would get into a fight. Sunova nobbed at that request "Ooh Yeah, Yeah ... what should we fight a small monster maybe a big monster or maybe even a middle monster, MAYBE..." She stopped before she covers her mouth as she sees three guys walk up to them, as she remembered it clearly they were the guys that have been following her for some time now and wanted her to join them. It was always so weird that they asked her to join them.

"What is a cute little girl doing with a giant idiot, Why not come and join us. We can protect you better than this guy here, He looks like a nothing so come and join us Little Girl" One of the guys said as they try to grab her arm, but before they could do that Sunova stood behind Hazado. She did not like to fight players at all, they were dangerous and could do things NPC's and monsters couldn't. She tugged Hazado's arm  "Haz, can you... sorry I know you don't like PVP but." She said before one of the guys began to speak again "What you think you can be protected by this guy, I know the other guy can do that but he can't look at him he is the low level we can take him." He said as he tapped Hazado on the chest. "HE IS NOT WEAK HE IS NOT, HAZADO SHOW THEM, SHOW THEM" She yelled a bit as a small tear appeared in her eye.

@Hazado

Sunova looked happy to fight things, as she always did but as soon as Sunova came to her hype three guys walked up and started to talk to Sunova. Apparently, they knew her but not in the way Sunova seemed to like it. The guy that was in front started to speak all high off pride and called Hazado an idiot, He did not really like how they did to her or to him. As one of them tried to grab Sunova, as she dove behind Hazado. She asked him to deal with them, even if Hazado was big in muscles he would not like PVP at all. But he wanted to help his best friend and so he did, but before he could speak another guy started to talk and said that Hazado was weak, a small smile came on his face as he said this and Hazado was ready to hit him in the face. Sunova then stood up for him and Hazado helt his hand before Sunova. "Don't worry they thing they can take me, Stay here would you" He said as he looked down at Sunova.

Hazado then walked up to the guys that were harasing them, it was funny to see because off the high Hazado was and how small the guys were. "Three, agains one... Sad you don't have the balls to do one on one" He said as he stood before on of the guys. he then grabbed he guys hand and turned it on to his back, they guy looked in pain ans Hazado was holding him like this. Hazado then pushed him into his friends as they jumped out of the way and made him hit the ground face first. Inmortal object popped up in front of the guy and he laid on the ground for a sort time. Then the two others ran up to him but Hazado just took the hit and charged at them with his shoulder hitting them both to the ground. "Best offence it the best defends, want to try again?" He asked them as they sat on the ground. the guy that Hazado pushed to the ground first stood up and walked over to him ready to deal his blow. But then Hazado took his hand and punched the guy right in the face as he was holding his head  by his hair. He then throwed the guy back to the ground. The two other guys helped him up as the walked away mumbeling. "Next time I see you you won't get away that easy." He yelled after them as they walked off. He then looked at Sunova and patted her in the head, "See nothing to worry about, They forgot that real battle in safe zone can't be done without a duel so I just pushed them with there own streghed," He said as he looked at Sunova

@Sunova

Sunova looked on How Hazado mostly stood completely still while pushing the three guys away, It was amazing how strong Hazado stood on the ground maybe it was because of his armor or maybe just because he was normally just big in scale. Sunova was amazed at how easy Hazado knocked down the players. as the three players got up and walked away Sunova looked really amazed in how calm and relaxed Hazado was and she knew that she never could become so calm as him in a world like this. "Uum, Yes next time he won't go easy on you," She yelled after them as they walked away then Hazado head patted her and Sunova acted in a little bit of a jump of shock and then accepted it "Thanks, this is welp 1st time here you saved me so that would not at up to the total 'How many times you saved me' counter" She said smiling at him

As the two looked at each other Sunova couldn't just stop now and poked him in the torso "So what are we going to do Haz, I'm waiting, " She asked him, She was waiting for something special maybe go to a nice bar or even a sweet shop, Sunova was wondering were to go. Then she remembered she contacted him, and so she must come up with something "Haz, where would you like to gooooooooo!" she asked him fast not wanting to let him think of something to do.

@Hazado

"Shut up big mouth," He said to Sunova as she called them after, Hazado did not want any other trouble so Sunova needed to be quiet about it. He then laughed at what Sunova said about the 'How many times you saved me' counter, true it was a thing that Sunova had started back then, but still it would not want to start here as Hazado could not always be around. Then she asked where they are going "Uum, yes Uum, Why you ask..." he said before Sunova started to speak again asking this time where he wanted to go to. "It was simple, you are always trying to find a spot to relax at and I will follow you." He said as he pointed at her totally ignoring that she poked him in the torso.

"Well I can use some snakes so if you know a place to sit down at that would be great," he said tapping his chest. He could use a rest as he has been going many things before they met taking on two field bosses and leveling up, not really time to take a good rest and meal yet, the only thing he was eating were those hard pieces of bread and those weren't the best to eat. Sunova always had the plan and he would always end up following it no matter what.

@Sunova

Edited by Hazado

She pouted a bit as he called her big mouth, True Sunova would always be like that to shout someone after, but never liked face to face calling. "No fun with you," She said with a smile. she could not hide that she liked to tease him most of the time but still, he was her best friend and maybe one of the lesser people who cared for her. She knew that he would stick around for a long time but he always cared to go alone and not to get other people into trouble because of his troubles, but Sunova did not care she would follow like a dog. 

He then mentions that he wanted to go for a snack and sunova looked around, Yes Yes YES I KNOW SOMETHING, went through her head. "Okay follow me I know something for a quick snack so let's go," she said turning around and on to a walking of the main street of the village they were in. " This is the right way, Right Right Left, and then hoppa," SHe said turning around in front of a sweet store, Of course, she would go here, Sunova liked sweets and things like that.

@Hazado

Hazado was following Sunova to the place where she wanted to go, both of them were close to the same level so it was okay to see two players walk around, like this. He was a little bit curious where they would be going, maybe it was a Susie restaurant or even another Japanese restaurant. Even though Hazado lived in Japan now he did not go to Japanese restaurants that much. "Su where are we..." he stopped as he saw Sunova turn around looking at a Sweets shop, Ooh no How did I not know it. Of course, Sunova would go here but knowing her she wanted to go her just because she was a sweet tooth.

"I knew it you would go here, or something like this, shall we go in then?" he said looking at Sunova. Following her inside he saw other people hanging around someone they were NPC's but there were a few players, they were couples if you paid good attention to the way the talked to each other. "uhm Su, Are you sure you want to be here... I mean look around... people here are... you know... uhm..." He could not get out of his words is he thinks about it this was his second time being alone with a girl in a couple place, even if he did not go on a date with those who he joined.

@Sunova

Sitting down at a table Sunova turned to Hazado seeing how he would like this place, but once she saw him start to panic she could just not ignore it, "A Date you mean, Jep we are also on a Date" she said with a smile trying to tease the guy. But then she tapped on his shoulder " Just teasing you, I wanted to come here because I passed by here while I was walking to you, AND I LIKE SWEET THINGS" she exclaimed. Looking down at the menu again Sunova was trying to see if she wanted to go for some chocolate or maybe even a nice smoothie. Hazado was still looking a bit stiff and panicking and Sunova wanted to look around and see why, as she was that there were a few players really going out on a date here and even NPC's with the name Couple above there head.

Sunova did not want to keep Hazado like this so she started to distract him a bit by speaking about the menu and its fine food choices. "Haz, look you can get chocolate waffles and ice, also something called English Pancakes, And this, Black Bun,  and Welsh cake. Arent those English Sweets?" She asked him knowing too well the answer just because of all the names were in English. Looking further into the menu her eyes spot something that was called Couple page, as she covers the name and says about the other page. "Look they even have Neopolitan Waffles and oooh Look here this is also nice, ooh or even this or that." she started to point out some of the things she liked and of course not letting go of her other hand to show the name of the page next to it so that Hazado wouldn't panic even more.

@Hazado

Edited by Sunova

Sitting down he saw that Sunova was all calm and so but once she said the word date he started to panic even more, "D-Date, we are on a WHAT. Su ... Um," he said before Sunova said she was just teasing him " ARG YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP," as he tries to hit her on the head for being mean again. then Sunova took a Menu and started pointing out sweets, he calmed down once he was old sweets he hadn't had for years sins he moved to Japan. "Ooh Jeez, English Sweets," he said with his English accent, "Oi this is the best pancakes you will ever have trust me, and ooh look at this, Black Bun a Scottish sweet as well ai. Ooh and even a Welsh Cake look at that as well all English sweets," he was completely distracted by the sweet you could get here, and it was something great too, he liked English sweets and that would never change.

He saw Sunova cover something with her hand on the next page but just ignored it, for now, it must have been nothing important. there were really a lot of sweets, he did not know how to respond to it even if Sunova was more of a sweet tooth then him. Still, Hazado was amazed by how much evert the game went in to make the player feel at home while they were trapped forever until the game was cleared. this food is good I think I go for the Black Bun and maybe a raspberry smoothie, he thought looking at the menu.

@Sunova

Edited by Hazado

a waitress walked over and asked what they wanted, Sunova could tell just by were Hazado was looking he wanted some of the English sweets, "Can I have uum... The Caramel Ice Pancake and a cup of tea," she said to the waitress as she looked to Hazado for his order "ooh and he would like the... Um Black Bun and Why, not a Raspberry smoothie as well, It sounds like a good mix" she said as she looks at his finder was it was, luckily for her Hazado was simple to read and was no worries at all. the waitress walked off and into the kitchen, "so Haz, Apart from hanging out and stuff, what did you do more, have you met people become friends with them maybe a GF, Come on I want to know all about it, It has been two years seems we talked so you must be doing something," she said with a smile and a teasing tone in her voice. She was always and would always find a way to tease people, Hazado was just a simple target for her to tease and she knew what Hazado's snapping point was.

She tapped on the table waiting for an answer before she saw it she looked at his Level, he was higher level than her but not by much maybe one or two levels "Hey, you said you would be doing grinding and all, what happened did the game break your manhood or something," she said with a giggle even tho Hazado looked more dangerous with his armor however his face was innocent and why would he risk his life for something. " Hey I know something, You, me maybe a person you know and my friend could make a good team and start some questing, you know what I will invite you to a quest someday And I will get my friend as well," she said writing it down in her notebook.

@Hazado

Edited by Sunova

Hazado looked as the waitress came holding his finger at the things he wanted, first was Sunova however as she was taking her order, He laughed a bit because she wanted tea but because of that Sunova took his order as well "oh ... How did you... Ooh, I see" he says as he takes his hand of the menu. Sunova was being herself again and asked a lot "Su... Stop ... you know I don't ... PLEASE JUST STOP... Just for once" he said sounding irritated and both nervous in his voice. But Sunova learned quick and turned around the conversation very quickly by saying the comment about his manhood.

Hazado stood up and walked over to Sunova and hitting her on the head, "Nothing happened to my manhood," he says and walks back to his seat. he looked even more irritated than before after that comment and he looked like he was about to snap any moment now "My plan went wrong, Got scared I would die, so I stayed Hidden for a long time, but lately I have been trying to get out there and protect people were ever I can," he says still sounding very irritated. Then Sunova said about something with a quest doing together, "Sure, I can bring someone make sure they are ready for you, and we could be on our way," he said as he tabs on the table a bit just wanting to lose some steam at this point.

@Sunova

Edited by Hazado

"Ouch that hurt you know," she said as he hits her on the head, I think I deserved that most likely, she thought after that. It was good that Haz did not try to shout in this store, he was looking very irritated now and Sunova thought it was the best time to stop now before he completely snapped at her, "So yeah, the same thing happened to me, scared I would die but I got in contact with someone and they started to help me out quite a bit so I'm happy. I do Still dance If you wanted to ask that's why most people who know me know I dance." she said scratching her head a bit. She was happy he wanted to do a quest with her even though he knew she would tease him more and more, but maybe she would quit teasing the guy for today and start later again.

At that point the waitress came back and gave both of there plates to them, just as fast she came same speed she left. the food looked nice and Sunova was already eating a bit of her food, "Soww ... How do.. youw likew the foodss." she asked with her mouth full of her own food as she swallows her food. "sorry, I was saying How do you like the food, Isn't it great and sweet," she said as she looked at the Black Bun wondering what it tasted like, "Uum Haz, If it okay if I take a piece of your food, I want to know how it tastes like," she said looking at the Black Bun on Hazado's plate. She looked at him with puppy eyes, "you can also taste mine," as she took a piece of her food and held it in front of Hazado's mouth.

@Hazado