[SP- F1] All My Friends Are Dead <<The First Few Lessons Are Free>>

All her friends were dead.

Princess lay in the bed in her now empty room of the inn suite that they all once shared staring at the ceiling wondering what the hell she was going to do. Gideon was the last one. For months it’d only been them two left, and now he was gone. She had never been on her own before in her entire life, not even in the real world. There had always been someone everywhere, providing for her well being. It’s why she was the princess, her royal highness that had to do nothing for herself. She played with the light blue satin loop of the little bow tied atop of her nightdress, staring off into nothing, her mind blank and her heart empty. Princess could not even cry her loss. So many tears had been shed from the beginning till now that she was numb to all the feel of loss and pain.

“I have to do something,” she spoke softly aloud, her tiny wisp of a voice barely carrying through the air. It wasn’t like it mattered that she even spoke aloud to begin with, no one was there to hear her words anyway.

The raven haired girl slipped off the bed and began to ready herself for what needed to be done.  They had talked about this before, weeks before Gideon’s death. She had the guidebook, the one everyone got from the higher up players, outlining everything one needed to do to level up.  Despite sharing that she would never return home, Princess did promise that she would attempt to continue to live.

“Looks like I’ll have to seek out Zachariah after all.”

That NPC was the one who would begin to lead the girl to her newfound independence.

Edited by Princess