[F1-PP] What is a Myth? (Aspect, Räv)

Räv was standing at the edge of the Town of Beginnings, looking out to the forest. He had finished his morning routine of oatmeal in the café. It seemed that he ha d woken up earlier than what was normal for him. The sun was just halfway over the horizon, the sky was pink Which instilled a hint of warning in Räv. He knew it meant rain was potentially on it’s way. He signed and equipped <<The Fortress>> he needed to fight some monsters to successfully push his way to the top. He had waited this long already and was sure if he waited too much longer he wouldn’t be able to ever make it. The gap between himself and the frontlines wasn’t getting any smaller after all.
 Räv raised the visor on his helmet and adjusted his glasses. “Why did I choose heavy armour again?” He muttered to himself, "Its so hot in here. Oh well, it’s too late to turn back now.” He lowered his visor and started on  his way, a slow trot, towards the tree-line. He wondered as he walked how hard it was to find a monster, he also wondered as to how heigh the challenge would be, he was inexperienced when it came to fighting in this game, even more so in terms of physical combat. He was a marksman in the real world so this was a whole new game.
@Aspect

The next thing I knew I was on the ground. I could sense Athel silently snickering at me from up in the braches above me. I heard movement, then he landed quietly next to me on his feet in a planned and composed drop. “Ow…” I moaned, I think I landed on my own hunting knife. At the time, was wearing a red long sleeve shirt, which has a leather chestpeice, with a black jacket over it. I was also wearing black pants that had leather shin guards. "Why did you think climbing the tree was a good idea?” I said with irritation in my voice. Athel looked at me for a bit, I couldn't tell what his expression was, the sun was in my eyes. “Not my fault, your clumsy.” He signed in response, Athel was currently wearing his brown trech coat, which covered the chainmail underneath, black pants, and black gloves. I scowled at him. Athel offered me a hand and I began to get up. That's when I saw someone in what looked like heavy knight armor.