[SP-F2] {Feeding the Enemy} - Complete

Seld realizes if there are things like this in the woods, he needs to hurry. The quest will fail if he doesnt get to the fox in time and a snake finds it. With this realization, he brings his sword up, and swings it in an arc down at the Snake, trying to put an end to this fight. With a powerful slash, the blade cuts the snake in half, draining some of its health for Seld as it dies.

Seld: 7/11

Snake: 0/3

Seldentar rushes back to the crossroads and down the path he didnt pick previously. After walking for a while, he starts to wonder if he failed the quest. What if the fox already died. Maybe he couldnt catch up, either way it seems like he had failed this challenge. Turning a bend in the road, he finally sees the fox. It was pawing at a bush with some strange looking berries on it. It seemed to weak to be able to knock them off. Poor thing, seld thinks to himself. It used up the last of its strength fighting with me earlier. He walks over, kneeling down near it. He reaches into his back, pulling out a hand full of what appears to be jerky. It wasn't anything like the real thing, but it satisfied hunger and gave him the strength he needed. He was hoping it would do the same for the fox. He holds his hand out for the fox, jerky in hand.

The fox turns its head weakly, staring at Selds open hand, sniffing the air. He slowly starts to eat the jerky, as he eats he seems to start to improve. His strength returning, he eagerly eats the last of the Jerky, standing up and looking up at Seld.

"I wonder if thats it, you were just hungry huh? Well, take care of yourself out here, its dangerous."

Seld stands, turning to leave. So it wasn't a quest maybe, but still, even though it was just data, it still felt good to help the little guy out. After walking a few feet, he notices the Fox is now following after him.

"Whats this? You want to come back to town with me? Well ill be damned. Maybe it was a quest after all...."

Seld makes sure to walk slow, letting the foxes strength return as they head back to town.