[PP-F1] <<Earning a Living>> Performer (Blood, Pick)

Thicc crossed his arms. He was already leading the way with the other two trailing behind him. Blood's blood thirsty eyes gazed at him, and her surroundings, and Pick's casual method of walking was getting to him. He had his arms behind his blonde hair, looking forwards at the thick body of Thicc. He sighed. He wasn't sure why he was the first out of the two players to get a profession, and he had been asked to get a performer profession, which was awkward because he had never played an instrument in his life. Blood had specifically requested that he should get a flute too, which made him question her, but he never asked any questions, meaning he would never question the choices that Blood makes. The only reason that he was to become a performer was because of the debuff that the profession can give during the combat.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood stared at Thicc. She knew that he didn't like music that much, but under her command, he would definitely go through with the quest anyways. Currently, Blood was an alchemist. She had the ability to create potions and crystals to boost a party of three, but she needed someone who would be able to give debuffs to enemies at any moment. This was the job of the tank, and Blood specifically requested that he makes these debuffs and gives them to Pick during quests where the three players need some additional help. Blood sighed, "You both accompany each other and get this quest done as fast as possible. Pick, you can try finding a treasure chest again. If you manage to succeed, it will help us get more gear faster and easier. Now, I am going to go and get some more things done in my shop. Once something happens, contact me."

"Sure thing, boss. But there's something that I have to say. I'm gonna accompany my boy Thicc here on this quest, but I want to get some material gathering done too. I guess the two of us can both get material gathering done. Last time, this happened, we had a contest. 

Soon enough, the party of three noticed a song that came through the air and into their vulnerable ears. The voice belonged to Alyssa, the quest giver. Soon enough, Thicc initiated with the singer, starting the quest, allowing it to begin. Now, Thicc had to gather five different materials for the quest before crafting a song.

"Well, well. Let's get some more materials. Remember the last time we had a material gathering session? How about we compete for these materials once again? Whoever gets 5 materials first wins the contest. Don't worry, though, I have yet to boost my luck with skills yet."

ID: 103234
LD: 5

"Nope. Not this time. Last time you managed to defeat me, but I do not want to test my luck. Luck is not something that should be used to compete with each other. This time, I'm not stupid enough to make a bet... since last time my luck became rotten after I made the bet." Thicc exclaimed, walking outside of the safe zone. Blood had already left to get some of her things done and organized - Thicc didn't know what, but it didn't matter to him. As long as she's not planning for world domination inside that shop of hers, he's completely fine with not knowing everything that Blood is doing. He is a soldier after all, and he does not question the commander. Thicc sighed, noticing that his first material gathering attempt had already proven to be a failure. "Who knows, maybe we'll get extra skill points for this quest taking more than a day?"

Materials: 0

ID: 103235
LD: 5

"Haha, so you are just a little bit scared of my luck. Unfortunate, huh? Well, this time I'll go easy on you a bit. Let my luck calm down a tiny bit and I'll show you that luck can be controlled. If I deceive myself by decreasing my confidence, then my luck will be decreased as well." Pick exclaimed, watching as Thicc failed to spot anything in the fields. "I wonder why she wanted us to gather wheat... I mean, how does that help a performer? Does diet mean that much to a singer?" Pick asked, mainly to himself because he knows that Thicc won't be answering that much. He probably doesn't know the answer himself even though he's about to become a performer. The guy probably has a good diet anyways, seeing how he's built. "Well, look at that. I failed too. Maybe today's another day when we need Michael here."

ID: 103236
LD: 7

Thicc yawned. "Maybe wheat is a necessary material for equipment in a performer's studio." He looked around, checking to see if there's any wheat around that he can pick up. Unfortunately, he was unable to spot anything around. "This is going to be a long day, but no long days would persuade me to allow Michael to join us. Eventually, you'll probably invite him anyways." Thicc exclaimed, looking around at the beautiful weather. There's really nothing that he can do at the moment, except look at the sky in hopes that he'll be able to find some materials. Some materials might even come down from the sky? At this point, luck is not controllable, so maybe he'll be able to find more materials in a good spin of luck. Thicc sighed, "let's see here, it's your turn. This contest might end up being who's luck is worse than the other person's." 

ID: 103237
LD: 20

Pick smiled, “Are you sure you would like to get the contest started? I thought you specifically requested not to have a material gathering session? Anyways, I’m definitely ready for a contest. But you know as much as I do that you’ll lose in this contest of luck. Anyways, I suggest that you remain silent, I’m going to go on thinking about my past as we material gather. This is going to take a long time, if you ask me.”

With that, Pick picked up a random apple that he would use as a material. After that, he immediately began to think about the past that he misses quite a bit. Back in Spain, he remembered the hustling of the streets, the dusts that flew in the atmosphere as he ran from one homeless home under the bridge to the next. He would always deliver food, always ready to give to those less fortunate than his.

Materials: 1

ID: 103238
LD: 4

Thicc began to think about his past as soon as he noticed that there were no materials nearby. He could only think about the past, for that was the only thing that he could do to occupy his time during a time of boredom. He sighed, and soon, he found himself traveling back a couple of years ago.

“Agent wake up. It’s time for you. Our troops have already infiltrated the base that we discovered a couple of weeks ago in Africa. They have given us the information necessary for you to infiltrate within the base with two other agents of your troop. Do you understand? Now, this is a must succeed mission. You must blow up the base along with the chemical weapons inside it. They are all deep within the base, so you must blow the base up from the inside.” Thicc heard as he sat up on his bed.

ID: 103239
LD: 18

Pick picked up a random material that he soon added to his inventory as he, too, continued to remember the past.

“You ready for this heist, right.” Pick heard, looking over with an arrogant smirk on his face. Pick was definitely ready. He had never been this ready in his life, since this was his first heist. As a thief, he must execute this mission with perfection, but he wasn’t nervous. He had a talent for jobs like this, and this was for a good cause. He would give everything he steals here to the orphans down the street once his master manages to steal the jewel off the hands of those rich entrepreneurs.

Pick gave the old man a thumbs-up, standing up from the wooden chair that he had been preparing on, thinking of the plan, before speaking, “I’m ready. You just need to give me instructions through these earbuds.”

Materials: 2

ID: 103240
LD: 1

“Time to jump,” Bates heard his companion say to the right. He looked at him. He was a much smaller built than him, but he was extremely agile. The man could squeeze through the tightest of spaces, and just like him, he was emotionless, but he also had this ability of his to converse with normal human beings, which is something that Bates personally lacked. This is what the plan originates around. He must sneak in and communicate with the spy within to discover every single possible security risk that is possible to breach. Once that happens, the two would communicate to the other two through the wireless communication device brought in by the acrobat. Bates gulped, cracking his neck and hands, knowing that this mission might get tough. He was the leader, which meant that he could not risk putting his emotions into play. If the two had to die, they must die.