[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable(Grim & Trinoko)(Completed)

As Grim looks at Trinoko who is stand a ways away from him, he decides to go into a Muay Thai stance, Grim readies himself, then stikes the rock with all his might using his right leg. The rock breaks and dematerializes in front of Grims eye's, "All rigth, that was awesome!!!" Grim jumps for joy, as now he can use his martial arts stances to fight now. "Thanks Trinoko, I couldn't have done this without your help." Grim walks up the Trinoko and shakes his hand.

Muay_Thai_by_Kimsiang.jpg

Trinoko laughs and nods "Oh yeah, it's an amazing feeling, right?" He smiles and moves up, offering his hand for a high five to Grim. "Just remember, nobody has found any fist weapons yet, so have it as a 'just in case'" He smiles happily and says to Grim. "You should have completed the quest by now I figure. Enjoy the rewards. I was happy to help!"

Grim smiles back at Trinoko, "I guess I should head back to town then." "I'll pm you when my shop is open, I think I'll call it The Reapers Cloak." Grim waved to Trinoko and was returning to the teleportation gate and yelled, "Town of Beginnnings", as soon as Grim got to the town he returned to his favorite tavern on the far side of town.