[PP-F7] Urgent knews(Kane, Seldentar, Micahad)(completed)

Grim had just ordered a room at the tavern on floor seven, he had a weird night, first he hears about playes picking on his new friend, then his body is messed with in the reall world. Grim also needed to talk to Kane, but unfortunatley he was busy, so Grim could wait. Grim even offered Kane to come to his room if he got done early. But as it was Grim just got done with a shower his hair was dripping wet and was shinning it the light of the laturn in his room, he had it pulled into a braided onytail and crossed it in front of him letting it fall on his chest, and was heading to bed, he was almost asleep, so he laid there on his bed staring up at the ceiling, waiting for the sandman.

Grim was about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door, then afterward he hears a familiar voice. (Sleeply)"Yeah, come in." Grim got up out of his bed only with his pants on, he was fairly muscular, like a tall well built muscle head, but thinner and much smarter. His room was a mess, his table was flipped over along with his bookselve. "Oh sorry, I got kinda angry again, I got it." As Grim picks up everything he lifts the boolselve with one hand, constanlty bending down to pick things up. As Grim finishes cleaning up, he turns his back to Kane and says in a more serious tone of voice, "Im glad you could come Kane, I got some info that you might find interesting." "It has to involve the Gillmen on Floor 1." His back was turned to Kane this in turn showed Grims large scar that extended from his left shoulder to his waist at an angle of 45 degree its lenght was roughly 22 inches, it stopped at his lower right hand of his waist. just above his hip.

Kane shifted from foot to foot. It appeared that Grim had some anger issues... This was something to bear in mind for the future. Hearing about the Gillmem, he nodded. "Yeah, I usually don't fight the beasts, but a client wanted their scales. What about 'em?"

"Well, you remember the first time we meet, well when we fought together on the fields of battle and how i saw you fight them, I knew you and Angel as well as Seld where the only people who I could turn to." "I also relayed the info to Angel and Seld as well, telling them to come here for this meeting. "You see, me and Ichiro decided to go to the lake on floor one, at the time it was only for a casual dip." "Ichiro stood guard while I swam for about five" minutes, then noticing a tunnel below the lake." "When I went to relay this to him, well you see one of the bastards dragged me under, while I was under water I took photo's of the area." "I... I can't bring Ichiro into this, its too dangerous, if he dies... I don't know what will heppen, I could let... him die, I couldn't live with myself if he died." Grim had a tear running down his face when he talked about almost lossing some one precious to him.Grim was scratching the scar on his back after saying all this. Grim still in a serious tone of voice. "You see this was during and before the battle with the single Gillmen." Grim then walks over to Kane and materializes them on the table. "Have a look, and see for yourself." The picture shows a tunnel at the deepest part of the lake, and the others show a Gillmen holding on to Grims leg, each is a slide show of the nexy event in seqence showing up to Grim slciing off the hand of the monster.

As Angel roamed Floor 5, a message window popped up in his field of vision. After looking at the message, he realized that it was a serious message from Grim. He closed the message and made his way to the town's teleporter. As he stepped onto the pad, he said, "Floor 7." Then he exploded into a thousand pixels as he was whisked away to the seventh floor. When he arrived in the city, he made his way towards The Well, the local tavern in the main city. Once he entered, he made his way up the stairs towards the room designated in the message. Then he knocked on the door. "It's Angel." When he stepped inside the room, he took a seat and asked, "What's up?"

Seldentar appears on the teleport pad with his familiar Shadow on the 7th floor. He barely knew the guy, but Grim's message seemed somewhat important, and meeting in a safe zone couldnt hurt right? He reaches down, scratching Shadow between his ears.

"Cmon Shadow, lets go see what Grim wanted to talk about."

Grim allowed Angel to enter his room, I'm glad you came Angel, even though we only met once, I feel I can trust you, you helped me when I went offline for the time I was out." "If you look at the photos in front of you I will tell you alittle of why I called you here, more info will be given when Seld gets here." Grim's scar started bothering him again, he started scratching it to relieve the pain. As Grim paced back and forth in one place, constantly adjusting his hair and scratching his scar.

Angel looked over the photos and recognized the monster. "Gillmen?" He asked, remembering the monsters on the first floor. They may have been low level but these things were still dangerous. Angel himself had never had a problem with them because every encounter he had had with them was on land. But the photos said the Grim was in the water when he was attacked. That made things even more dangerous for Grim because the water is where the Gillmen kill ya. But when he saw the photo with the tunnel, he was confused. "Where is this?" He asked, pointing to the picture with the tunnel.

Grim pm Seld to have him comfirm his location, as he looked at both Angel and Kane, then saying, "You know its not healthy for me to be stressing out like this." Grim goes over to the device in the counter and had an order of «Chamomile with Lemongrass Tea» materialize in the center of the coffee table. "Enjoy." He said with a more relaxed tone of voice. "It's the large lake on Floor one, that is where I met Ichiro, Kane, and Trinoko." "They were the first people I met in SAO, and the first place where I encountered those things." As Grim walks over to the table pouring a glass of the tea he'd just ordered. grim had a fuzzed look on his face, Seld wasn't responding to his pm, "Oh well, I'll tell Seld when he gets here, now back to buisness."

Grim hears the door knock, he says, "It's open you can come in." Grim said as he gets up with his tea cup still in hand, and walks over to the window, showing his scar to Seld, for Grim wasn't wearing a shirt, only had his pants equipted, his hair was pulled over his right shoulder in a braid, "Have a seat and have a drink," "Now that everyone is here, I can get down to buisness." "I have called you gentlemen here, because you three are the only ones I can go to for help as of this moment, if you take a look at the photos in front of you, you'll have a insight of our target."

Kane looked at the pictures of the Gillmen in the lake. "I see, so there's a secret tunnel under the lake? Well, that seems pretty dangerous to be fighting Gillmen on their home turf." Turning to the others, Kane kept in mind that Grim had been behaving very oddly. He'd take this job with a grain of salt.

"Okay Grim, what exactly is your objective? We can't exactly kill every Gillman in the lake, they respawn. Is there an item you want retrieved, or their scales? We can work with clearly defined goals." Kane realized that now, as a Guild leader, his brothers' lives were in his hands. He had to make sure they knew what they were getting into.

"Hmm... you do have a point Kane, I don't want to put others lifes in unnecessary danger, I was only able to survive that one time because it was just one Gillmen, but I also had back up to." "What I noticed was in this photo here, number 004b-ac," he pulled out the one photo of the lake before the attack, "You see that shadowly figure at the top of the of the tunnel enterance?" Grim poinred at the spot at the entrance,"You think that theres a nest of these thing beyond that tunnel. I mean, if they respawn, theres gotta be a source somewhere. maybe the tunnel leads to a hidden quest that allows us to kill the queen of the Gillmen?" Grim said with a nonchalant face.

Angel listened carefully to the discussion as he sipped his fruit smoothie. A monster hunt huh? Sounds interesting. He told himself as Grim explained that we'd have to kill the queen. In the beta, Angel didn't hang around water based monsters; there was no need to. If he needed a rare fish or anything aquatic, his fisherman friends would get it for them. They always specialized in those matters. But another thought crossed Angels mind. "Don't we need to breath?" He thought aloud. He looked up and realized that the words had actually left his lips and he continued, "We can drown in SAO, you all know that right? And we'd be spending a lot of time under water if we got in a fight with the Gillmen and their queen. We'd need special equipment." he pointed out, sipping a little more of his smoothie.

Kane nodded in agreement with Angel, mulling over the prospect of breathing underwater. "Well, I've heard about crystals that give you water breathing for a day, but I don't think any of us possess such an item. If we had those crystals, it'd make the fight more fair when we went to the underwater chamber. So, since you're so adamant about going and hunting the brood mother or whatever, you'd have to provide the crystals. We're a Guild of mercenaries, we don't risk our lives for nothing. "

Angel knew the answer to the riddle of getting the crystal's. "There is another way we can breath underwater." As everyone watched him, he explained. "Fishermen can encounter water based monsters and fish right? Well, what if we got some gills from a water based creature. Then those of us who can craft clothing can try to make headwear with the ability of the gills; breathing underwater. I've never heard of anyone pulling this off but it's worth a shot right?" He asked, trying to believe such an item could be crafted.

Grim truned to Angel when he said that, "Craft headgear that could give breating ability, well I heard a rumor while being on floor 4 that it is possible to make it, bit you need specific type of materials in order to craft it." "I could try, getting the material, but my crafting isn't soo high yet, still that deosn't mean we can't try, I'll see if I can pull any info from a info-broaker; it won't be cheap but, ant info will help us." "Now I could be completety wrong abour this whole thing, but maybe the tunnel just leads to loot, migth be blowing this out of proportion." Grim said doubting it logic, he didn't want to have anyone dying on his part, he didn't want to live the moment of almost losing his sister again. As he scratched his scar again. "Well, if anyone comes with any info on the subject this room will always be open to anynone, I've set the room as a private room, and only those who have the password can enter, I'll tell you all it." As Grim walked of to the table, he heard a creak in the flooring... then looks to his friends, then bolted to the door, fligging it open yelling, "WHO"S THERE!?!?" Seeing the shadow of someone running down the stairs, Grims eyes go dark, as he turns to his friends, and with a different tone of voice one more darker and more malifiecient, he says, ""This room has just now been compromised, i need everyone heer to leave and not speak of what happened here, ok?" "Im sorry eveyone this meeting is agurned." As grim heads over to his bed and looks out of the window, he thinks "What just happned?, why did say that to them? As he turns to his friends.

Angel's eyes darkened. "I can always ask my personal IB for some info. He's a good guy and he gives me solid info." After the outburst at the door, Angel waits a moment before speaking up. "I've got a shop on the second floor where we can meet up. Plus I can experiment with the crafting when we get the materials, if everyone's ok with that?" He said, finishing his smoothie and standing up to leave.