Hello, my name is Dauntless ^^

I was looking for an SAO RP Site and a friend (On another site) told me to check this one out since it was super legit. I'm 16 years old, from Scotland and I do art. Hopefully this site inspires me to make some art of characters, my own and other peoples.

I might be a bit slow at picking up the way this forum works, but I've heard once you get to grips with it this site is super fun~

I've been RPing a fairly long time, and I hope I can fit in well and get to know everyone~

I was going to ask about that. Do I just fill out my journal as much as I can at the moment? Since I haven't joined any RP's

Just because I noticed it was asking for stuff like weapons, and I wasn't sure what I WOULD write for that, would I juts make up something? Was hoping to make it so my character had just entered the world..Or something a long those lines

I wouldn't worry about it, it took me a while to get used to things as well. Just make sure to read through the tutorials and the rules and stuff. There is some useful info in Support and Feedback as well. :) If you have questions you can PM me if you like, and I can try to answer!

Hopefully your journal gets approved and some RPing can happen!