[SP|F01] Still learning <<TLSIAF>>

Dustin walks into the smithy of Lyle Tealeaf's shop. "Hey old pal, I'm here for that stupid quest of yours." He says, nodding at the blacksmith. The blacksmith explains what Dustin has to do and looks at him, questioning if Dustin got it all. "I think I've got it. I'll be back with the three tusks in no time." He says, smiling running out of the store. He runs through the town and laughs. It's about time I go around killing stuff. I'm gonna make sure I do it right and quickly. He draws his sword, jumping over a table. His sword slowed him down, but a lot less than when he used them in the real world. His stats in this game made the sword, that was already super light, way lighter. It made moving with the sword way easier too. He shot through the town like a bullet from a gun. "I'm gonna get to kill some stuff." He grins and runs faster, running right through the gate.

Edited by Dustin

Dustin draws his sword and lunges at the first boar he sees. He slashes downward and misses. "This is unusual. I guess I'll have to try again." He turns around and sees the boar charging at him. He jumps back, barely dodging the boar's attack. "Hey, slow down." He says, pulling his sword up and resting the blade on the bicep of his off arm and grins. "This is my stance, It's the stance I'm gonna use to kill you." He runs forward, raising his sword arm up high and shouting. I have to get stronger. I have to get stronger to get to the front lines. I have to get to the front lines and help the other players. It's what Kadin would want. I have to try or else I'm just a useless nerd with a sword and some skills. I'm never gonna be on the front lines. I'll never be strong enough.

Spoiler

ID: 105572

BD: 3

Dustin's attack misses

MD: 2 - 1 = 1

Boar Pup's attack misses

Dustin: 180/180 HP | 16/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Boar Pup: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin
Spoiler

ID: 105577

BD: 1

Dustin's attack misses

MD: 7 - 1 = 6

Boar Pup attacks Dustin

3 - 14 = 1 DMG

Dustin: 179/180 HP | 15/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Boar Pup: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Dustin stands in front of the boar and laughs. "I'd forgotten about the stupid monsters on this floor. Time to learn they're patterns again." He tilts his head and runs in, slashing at the monster and rolling. But the boar had also gotten ready too, for it was able to quickly counter the boys attack and slam into him. Dustin rubs his arm laughing. "Ah, This is annoying. I will have to kill you, you know." He picks his sword up and rests it on his off arm's bicep and with his off hand, he grabs his forearm. He smiles, seeing the boars fur blow in the wind. I'm gonna make sure I see everything. I'm gonna kill this boar and rule Aincrad. I will avenge you Kadin. You will see me again. He lowers his chin and draws in his eye brows. "You're mine, I'm gonna kill you." The boy pulls his cloak off.

Edited by Dustin

Dustin looks at the boar again. "I plan on taking you down and eating your loot." If I do manage to kill this stupid thing, I might not even be able to continue fighting. He says. Of course he didn't mean he would lose. He meant he would be super tired from trying to fight all of these monsters. The boy’s sword looked old and ready for retirement, so he decided this would be his last quest with her, because he didn’t want her to break. His sword was his best friend, so if it broke, he would have no friends, and that would be sad for Dustin, putting him through another depression. Last Depression he went through almost killed him, so he did everything in his power to avoid another one, whether that be fighting so he can’t think about it, or sitting in a tavern crying by his lonesome. However he did it, he did it, that was all that mattered to him. His favorite was combat though, for some reason killing things was fun for him, something about honor. It’s not that the enemy is bad at fighting, it’s that it’s good, Dustin just wants to be better.

Spoiler

ID: 105749

BD: 5

Dustin's attack misses

MD: 1

Boar Pup's attack misses

Dustin: 179/180 HP | 14/18 EN | 5 DMG | 14 MIT | 1 EVA

Boar Pup: 5/5 HP | 3 DMG

Edited by Dustin