[PP-F1] Returning Her Thanks

Sunova walked for a long time back on floor one, It was here that she met all her great friend or people she admired. What would everyone be doing now, she thought. It has been a long time before she had met up with the first person she ever met in this world, and she wanted to thank her for the help her Kasier was a great person and Sunova wanted to thank her for all the things she has done for her. Not the only thing that happened here on floor one, It was the same thing with Neo, thinking that a Random girl at that time would allow her to get dragged into her things so easy and even after that Su kept running into her and became great friends with Neo. But apart from those two, Sunova met up with Hazado or Ruben as she knew him as too, He was in a long friendship with her online and the first person that did not care about Sunova's pure white hair and how she acted most of the time. Both Neo and Haz knew each other by now but she was not clear about Kasier knowing any of them. She started walking to a small park with water and set down at a picnic bench to relax, thinking about what she could do. Then she opened her menu and started writing something.

Spoiler

@Neopolitan

Subject: Want to talk to you,

Hello Neo, it has been a time now and I wanted you to come to me please, I have been teasing you a lot now And I don't mean to piss you off or anything but I just want to talk to you. It's okay if you don't want to come I understand you are busy with other things, but I just wanted you to ask if you wanted to come to floor one at this coordination.

Spoiler

@Hazado

Subject: Need to talk to you,

Hello Haz, I wanted to ask If you could help me out with something, I know if you don't want because of my teasing and I have noticed that you became a bit more aggressive to the teasing, so I understand if you don't want to. but I just wanted you to ask if you wanted to come to floor one at this coordination.

Spoiler

@KasierH

Subject: Can we talk

hello Kasier, It's me again, well its more me Sunova, and I wanted to ask you a few things and talk to you about something I needed to say to you. It won't take long I think just like last time on floor one, maybe with some food, but I just wanted you to ask if you wanted to come to floor one at this coordination.

Sunova pressed send on the messages and closed her menu, Maybe they will come maybe not. Su opened her menu and placed some food items she had bought from a shop and placed them on the picnic table. there were different kinds of food, Some sushi for Kasier, some sweets for Neo and some English based food items for Haz, It looked all nice on the table and Su said there waiting for her friends to show up, maybe she had to send them all the same message as it sounded a bit as she was tricking them. Su shacked her head and looked down to her feet hearing the sound of the birds while waiting on floor one at a small park with water.

Neo was between fishing trips up on the twenty-first floor when she got a notification saying she got a message. Wondering who would be messaging her, she quickly opened it up and read it. It seemed that Su was wanting to have a little meetup with her to apologize and just hang out. Neo did want to go to say hi to her again and see her beaming smile. Of course, that meant having to see the white hair that reminded her so much of Vanilla. Maybe she could tell Su exactly what happened so recently, but she didn't want to trouble her with it. In the end, she decided to go. At the very least, she could do her best to make a flimsy excuse to not stay for that long. It wouldn't be too hard to just duck out of a conversation when she never spoke. Heading towards the teleporter, Neo sent off a message towards Su letting her know that she would be there shortly. It wasn't too far of a walk, and she was quickly able to make her way towards what seemed to be quite the picnic Su had set up. Perhaps she wouldn't be the only one there.

@Sunova

Has was in a bar at floor three where he seemed to try and get his head wrapped around stuff, the last few days were for him more of a downhill than anything else. He took a sip of his drink there and as soon as he puts down the drink he gets a notification form, Su. Hazado was thinking what she wanted as he read it, it seemed like Su needed a bit of help and seeing that she kind of felt sorry for something, maybe it was the teasing she has been going quite a lot lately. Sending of a message of clarification to Sunova he paid for the drinks and left the bar on his way to Sunova, It was kind of weird for Su to feel sorry about her teasing but who knew what she was up to. It was not far away from the teleporter and Hazado came close to the spot, as it seemed he saw someones back, Yep two colored hair, That is Neo, He thought knowing that he was not going to be here alone with Su. He walked up to Neo and tapped her on the shoulder, "He there Neo, Seems like we are here for the same thing," he said pointing at the table that Su had set up. It was clear there was going to be more people as he looked at the table from a distance.

@Sunova@Neopolitan