[PP-F1] Calm before the storm. (Trinoko and Kyoko)

He had just logged in and rushed himself out of the starter town, intent on exploring this brand new virtual world, heedless of any danger it might have posed. He explored the vast fields with a happy grin on his face. It felt far more realistic than he ever could have expected! Soon enough though, he realized that in his section of the game, there wasn't anybody else. He looked around curiously to try and see if he was actually alone here.

Kyoko sighed as she lifelessly viewed her surroundings, showing absolutely no trace of enthusiasm or happiness at all. Nothing fun was happening, she wanted some huge fight to happen so she could at least waste a few minutes of her life in a better way. But guess what, nothing happened. S I G H.

The red eyed girl peered into the distance and spotted someone in the fields wandering around... perfect. She would sneak up behind him and tap his shoulder. "Hi I'm lost." she said in a broken sentence, cursing herself for saying that. Too late to rephrase..

Trinoko had his hand over his brow to block out the sun, he was still in his avatar from before Kayaba had given all the players the items which returned them to their real world appearances. He hadn't noticed the lady behind him and gasped in surprise at the tap, falling forward and stumbling to his legs with his spear in his hands. When he saw it wasn't a monster attacking him he sighed and covered his heart. "Oh gods... don't startle me like that."

He chuckles softly, mostly because of the adrenaline rush, and stands up. He starts looking to her curiously for a minute and saying, once the words caught up with him "Oh... you're lost?" He looks around and says "Well, that way is back to town..." He gestures behind himself next "And I saw some boars over that way. What were you looking for?" He took a single step back, he heard SAO had free PvP, so he was careful to make sure his spear was in range but her sword was not. "Uh... I am Trinoko, by the way." It felt odd saying his avatar's name rather than his real one, but he figured he would get used to it!

She smiled as he fell to the floor. She loved scaring people, it was fun for some reason. Kyoko had a very strange nature, but she couldn't necessarily help it. "I find it fun.." she would quietly say before shrugging carelessly.

Then she would watch him get back up to his feet. "Boars?! I was searching all over for them.." she would gasp before deciding to exchange her username as well. In her perspective, it would only be fair to give him hers.

"Kyoko. The names Kyoko," she would say neutrally before scanning the area for monsters suspiciously.

Trinoko raised a brow at her saying she liked scaring people, but shrugged it off with a chuckle. "Can't blame you... it is fun seeing people panic time to time." He sighs and says "Well, good to meet you Kyoko... I could show you to them if you want?"

He goes through his menus slowly, not yet adept enough to do it quickly, and sends her a party request. "... They say power in numbers, right?" He shrugs softly. Despite his nervousness of the risks, he was a seasoned MMO player so he knew better than to burn bridges, and that you were safer with allies... At least if she wasn't going to stab him, she could keep those who would at a distance!

She would nod before smirking. "Count this as a first training. If we want to escape, we must kill tons of these foul creatures," she wisely declared before her eyes shone with ambition. But her "glory" was cut off by party request. Kyoko would hesitate as she bit her lip, rethinking if this was a good idea or not.. she always preferred being alone.. but she had to also try many other things.

Party Request

Capture.JPG

She exhaled a deep breath before clicking the accept button... rather slowly. Then another window popped up.

green_check_mark.jpg

Party Formed!

(UGH I CANT FIND A RENDER IMAGE SORRYYY! T^T)

Trinoko smiled happily as he saw Kyoko's name appear in the corner of his vision. With that he nodded and gave his spear a flourish so it was at the ready while he walked, leading Kyoko towards their prey. "Indeed. Kill them, take their power to level up, and then kill some more." He grinned happily "Let's just hope this game takes longer than a month to beat! I want my money's worth."

After about five minutes through their walk, over the horizon little blobs could be seen against the sunlight. "There they are! Ready to see how combat works in this game?" He smiled while looking at his spear. While never formally trained, he had seen a lot of videos and games with spear users. He hoped it translated over well. He started charging towards the beasts, something triggering his sprint skill so he moved faster than he expected, but he did not mind in the slightest!

She nodded in a determined expression before watching him charge at the boar in front of her. She would watch as he activated the sprint skill and even on top of that... critically striked the.. <> boar. And she was amazed at his skill already.

((OMG THE LUCK WE.IGEUAQGIWQ;RYHIGK))

HP'S As Of The Current Plotline ONLY

Kyoko: 5/5

Trinoko: 5/5

Boar: 3/5

Then she would decide to try striking as well. "I'll go next.." she quietly said as she began to charge at the boar, and this was her very first time trying to challenge a monster..

RESULT: 10

(WOAH! We have great luck XP)

Kyoko smirked as she activated her <> skill and swiftly slashed the boar, smirking as it slowly lost 2 hit points.. and now there was only one HP left of that nuisance.

Trinoko laughs happily as he sees the boar's HP rapidly dwindle away to a single hit point. Trying to steal the killing blow for himself he aims to bring the blade of his weapon down on the head of the boar that had made the life mistake of getting in their way. Unfortunately the sun got in his eyes at the worst moment and his weapon missed entirely, just landing in front of it uselessly while Trinoko blushed in shame.

HP'S As Of The Current Plotline ONLY

Kyoko: 5/5

Trinoko: 5/5

Boar: 1/5

Trying to save face he says "Uh, all yours! I decided you should have the honor of the first kill!" He readies his spear and waits or the boar to make it's move, likely about to attack one of them in self defense.

((Y'JINXED IT! Xd))

((AWW DRAT!!! XDD *seals mouth with tape*))

Kyoko growled when the monster dodged the attack. She felt angry for some reason.. yes, even about something as simple as that. So this set her off, she wanted to defeat this monster. And so she will. Kyoko took a deep breath before charging at the boar, preparing a powerful strike, hoping that the system would register it as a hit..

RESULT: 6

Kyoko smirked when the attack landed, and the boar took its last breath and squealed. And slowly.. it began to crystallize, and before she knew it.. the boar was gone!! Next she saw an absurd prize screen pop up.

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been awarded X 1 Boar meat

Trinoko smiled and with a flourish rests his starter weapon on his shoulder, giving her a bit of a clap in congratulations as he sees the boar shatter apart. "Well done!" He grins happily, returning his spear to his hands before saying "That's one down. How many you think before we take a rest?" He winks to her "I am thinking five. That sounds like your standard RPG amount for newbies, yeah?" He looks to her hopefully. He was eager to hear her thoughts on the subject.

"Thanks.." she would say quietly before closely hearing his next words. Then she would nod before replying slowly. "Yes I guess so. And I have noticed all HP starts at five, and the more you level the higher it gets. If only someone overdrived the system, we might get big levels. Like that would ever happen.." she sighed as she sheathed her sword swiftly and began to stare at the bright blue sky. It was nothing but millions of code and polygons that shaped the atmosphere.. everything around her.. and even herself. Their bodies were nothing but models in reality, and the simple start up checks were able to make the avatar bodies as realistic as possible.

Trinoko nodded softly "Yeah, true. If we had a console or something we could toy with that maybe." He makes typing motions with his hand "Though I doubt I could figure it out... I mean, most of this is firsts." He motions around "I can feel the wind, smell the air, the sun. I can't even begin to wonder how you'd program this so closely." He shrugs a bit. Until a decision was made his spear was jabbed into the ground for him to lean against. "If someone did override this world, it would have to be someone involved. Someone on the inside. It's not like most games which are all standard cookie cutters." He chuckles softly. From the way he spoke it was clear he was an avid gamer in the real world, behind the avatar which masked his true face.

She would nod and reply to his words.. "That is true.. I don't see how it would be possible for someone in the inside to be able to do that unless if it were a Game Master. And it really is surprising how complex this system is.. it makes everything seem so natural, as if I'm on earth. Isn't that amazing?" she asked.

(I have to go now T^T)

Trinoko nodded happily "Oh yes, it's all amazing!" He does add though "But it is a bit strange not feeling pain. You know? I tripped earlier, nothing. Not even a slight sting, just the impact." He shrugs to himself and says "Though I guess less people are broken that way. Imagine being murdered here and FEELING it." He shudders a bit at the thought. He himself didn't want to feel that.