[F12-SP] To strike lightning <<Lord of the Seas>>

He lets out a soft sigh as he steps foot into the main settlement of the twelfth floor that gives him the idea that it was somehow based on the town of sleepy hollow from the literature novel with how everything has the creepy vibe. He just continues make his way through the floor to prepare for the fight that will only last two hits if what he has heard from recent news would be true in the very end. Knowing that with how he has himself setup that he will be able to out fight any enemy that would try to get in his way meaning that punching away the opposition is just the norm for himself. Though it is just a matter of time until he hears more news of what has been going on with the rest of the frontlines since no secrets can be kept that way forever. The black haired warrior continues to make his way through the main settlement wearing his battle ready gear alongside his familiar that lets out a puff of flames towards the ground singeing the grass with the flames but not burning it from how damp it is.

Stats:

Spoiler

HP: 600/600     ENG: 60/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

He traverses the swampy lands dead lands of this floor jumping from one area to the next hoping to avoid at the very least most of the water that covers the ground of this floor's environment. Moving from one landmass to the next as he keeps his ears open for the sound of a rainstorm that is meant to give away the location of the beast in question that this quest specifies that he will have to defeat. He lets out a soft sigh at that as he rubs the back of his neck as he closes his eyes for a moments letting himself be as calm as one can be to focus on his surroundings and to focus on himself. 'It seems that at least on Pick's side things haven't changed that much, there is some member called slayer or something like that, and i might be able to get Cosi involved as long as we use him as a bodyguard rather than a assassin when it comes to it. Though if i can get him to focus on tanking a lot than having him as the front door protection would serve wonderfully. Afterall all we would have to do is offer a bit of power here and their in terms of new gear to keep him around possibly.' Keeping all of this within his mind to avoid the possibility of any outward spies that could catch him mumbling to himself since even he knows of the spy network that Aincrad is surrounded by at all times. Be it from the PKer guilds or other players themselves that wish to become information brokers to make a profit out of these things.

He continues to move through the environment of the twelfth floor as he slowly starts to hear the sound of a intense rainstorm bombard an area and can see the droplets of water pelting the ground also as he just nods his head and looks back towards his familiar. The beast slowly moving backwards as he frowns slightly and quickly shouts. Valen! He snaps his fingers as his familiar continues to follow him with a small glare as he just gives one back making the beast slowly lower its gaze as it continues to follow him into the rainstorm. With that he makes his way deeper into the location of where the storm only gets worse from what he is able to tell since in the very center it should be at its worse for where the creature is since he is rather unsure. Having heard that the creature swims freely because of the storm though it is a interesting idea if this is meant to be one of those myths where the creature can summon the storms to allow itself to follow its own migration patterns.

He continues to walk through the area as he suddenly see the sky lights up with a bright light as he quickly throws himself to the side as the lightning strikes the water as he lands on the ground. Well than seems like this creature is going to be the one to start this fight rather than myself for once. He says to himself as he continues walking towards the direction of the center of the storm as he enters a area with a creature that rushes towards him as he just smirks and gets into a battle position. He sees the weird dragon creature arrive in front and unleashes a blast of electricity down towards him as he steps to the side to avoid the attack then quickly jumps towards the creature his hands glowing with energy. Feel free to die for me! He yells towards the beast as he slams his fist into the creature as it sinks into the water as it health drops into the red.

#106006 BD:5+3=8  MD:3-3=1 savvy activates.   14+3=17x15=  255

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 60/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sea Wyvern: HP: 45/300 Damage per Attack: 300   On MD rolls of 9 or 10, its lightning strike will chain and strike the entire party for full damage.

Edited by Mars

When he lands upon the ground he looks towards the sea wyvern with a smile on his face as he moves his arm back and charges up another strike with a grin across his face ready to end the fight right away with this creature. He quickly moves forward and punches the creature as it roars out charging electricity into its body before dispersing as it dies unable to use anything of what it was charging up to actually do harm as he lets out a small breathe of relief from that fact. He turns his head and makes his way out of where he had just killed the beast deciding that if he wants to get some actual looting done to try and get what he needs to prepare for when he is tier three. 'I need to start gathering loot to try and increase my chances of what i need while the odds are still in my favor. Though if i do so i will need to balance out my gear between the use of evasion and not using evasion. Will probably change on the context if i am doing things solo or with DPS only or if their is a tank on board with the group.' He thinks to himself as he continues moving forward back into the swampy forest from where he had come from.

#106012 BD:7  225 DMG MD:9 300 DMG

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 60/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Sea Wyvern: HP: 0/300 Damage per Attack: 300   On MD rolls of 9 or 10, its lightning strike will chain and strike the entire party for full damage.

Edited by Mars

He makes his way through the swamp marshes of the floor as he watches his energy but steadily rise over time as it goes from halfway empty back to getting close to full which  he is rather happy about. Since it means that he would be able to get to punching a lot sooner as he just sighs softly and continues his way back towards the main settlement of this floor with his familiar at his side who is dripping wet with water trying to ignite its flames and failing to do so. Watching as the young lion fails to do so over and over again to produce any meaningful flame that causes only the water to bubble slightly and nothing else. He watches the lion as it continuously tries to do so one attempt after the next as he just sighs softly and takes out one of his coats and stops as he gets onto one knees and starts drying off the lion as he looks towards the creature. Don't get use to this Valen i'm just making sure you're still combat capable. He says towards his familiar that lets out a small puff of smoke into his face that he quickly waves away with a small glare towads the creature that he could swear was smirking at him with how it is looking at him.

He gets up onto his feet and does some stretches to help get himself ready to face off against some more monsters so he can try to see what this floor holds for anything that could be worth even staying here. 'At the very least this place is so desolate and forgettable one could easily hide a base of operations on this floor and never be bothered due to players hate being here.'  He thinks to himself and smirks slightly at that thought knowing that he could very easily use that to his advantage when he goes to make a guild to build the design to be like that of a labyrinth while forging a backway that would require a specific knowledge of how to get inside. He just nods his head at those thoughts storing them for later when he could use them for something fun and useful to make it a rather interesting takeaway to challenge anyone that would want to oppose him or any players that would stand beside him.

The black haired warrior starts making his way deeper into the floor to investigate a location that could be useful for a location to try and hide away from the eyes of the common player which would only be useful or possibly even be seen by that point by the most dedicated scout or grinders within the game to try and find. He makes his way through the swamp that makes up the floor as he glances around at the various that he can spot and is doing his best to hide away from just so he can not be bothered by any creatures. For once during his adventure just wanting to try and find what he wants and then make his way off of the floor so that he can have a location to use for the future. 'To conquer is to stay one step ahead of everyone else and play the part and not give off a single sign that you are trying to attack them while they aren't looking. Plus i am certain my time is soon to come with the fact that Pinball is on my side most likely if i spent some more time teaming up with him to have him join up with me. With the two of us all that would require at that point is a good healer and a good tank and we could take on any opponent and come out the victors. Not even the likes of that Calrex would be able to stop us.' he thinks to himself with a small smirk going across his face at the thought of taking on Aincrad's strongest player and to become the killer of such a thing since it would bolster his reputation in a negative fashion but also would make others fear him possibly.

The black haired fighter makes his way through the swamps with quick bursts of speed to avoid the sight of the mobs with his familiar following him right behind him as he slowly turns his head to the side having heard the sound of something moving. Being greeted to the sight of a large reptilian beast with its jaws wide open as he quickly backs away from the enemy while staring down the alligator that is larger than what should be possible. He quickly glances all along its body as it's on all fours as he quickly takes note that it is just a normal alligator and thus should make for an easy target due to him being faster or at the very least he should be faster than the beast. Especially since he had taken on a enemy that could attack him at the speed of lightning quite literally since that is all it attacked with for the most part while players would be approaching.  Well than lets fight crocs. He says with a smirk and gets into the beginning stance for his strongest attack.

Alligator:  600/600  DMG: 90DMG

He looks towards the reptillian creature as he activates his sword art with a grin on his face as his hands get covered in a thin layer of red energy like all other sword arts as he charges forward swinging downwards with a powerful swing. He watches as the alligator move swiftly through the water as his fist impacts where it was leaving a small crater along with kicking up a lot of water into his face as he feels a wave of heat towards the side of him. Acting quickly he jumps back away from where he was standing doing a quick back flip as he looks where he was seeing the alligator had just been about to bite down on him to try and split him in half. He smirks at that as he lands on the ground and once more activates the same sword art ready to try and beat the creature to see it break it in half like it tried to do to him.

#106210 BD:1 MD:7-3=4 savvy activates

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 58/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Alligator:  600/600  DMG: 90DMG

Edited by Mars

The black haired warrior looks towards the beast with a smirk of arrogance as he looks at the creature as it swims directly at him as his fists once more glow with a red energy ready to try and tear into this mob's health to see it turn into nothing but red pixels. He keeps a firm look on the creature as it charge towards him as he watches it every single little movement as it closes in on him as he quickly lashes out with a strike as it starts to open its mouth to try and go for a bite at him. His fist connecting with the enemy as he watches it get punched directly against the ground as its health slowly depletes bit by bit until it drops rather close to the halfway point but not getting to that point seemingly since the color hadn't changed accordingly to match when a mob reaches that point. With a look of confidence he moves his hand away from the downed beast as it slowly gets back up to get ready for a fight.

#106212 BD:10+4=14  MD:7-3=4 savvy   19x15= 285 DMG

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 42/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Alligator:  315/600  DMG: 90DMG

Edited by Mars

He glances towards the beast as it lunges once more for his throat as he swings with his other fist slamming it into the bottom part of its mouth slamming the mouth closed and causing it to fall onto its back as it drops into the right leaving it close to death as the black haired warrior steps onto its chest. He looks down towards the squirming beast as it tries to do something or anything to try and harm him as he just smirks in amusement enjoying this feeling of success and power that he has over this supposed beast of prey. Something that he couldn't ever do in the real world not being available to him within this game to be able to take on the toughest of animals and come out on the top. To become the king of this world would be something that is greater than any position of power in the real world since to be king would to be the strongest which would always provide a challenge. Since in the end it would be him against all the players a constant challenge to try and secure others being trapped in this game along with him since to him it is something that is grand and much better than real life.

#106213 BD:2+4=6 MD:8-3=5 savvy   210 DMG

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 26/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Alligator:  105/600  DMG: 90DMG

Edited by Mars

He takes a calming breathe as his fists get covered in a thin layer of red energy as he prepares to attack the enemy in front of him as he quickly charges forward to try and end the life of the mob with this final hit so he can just go about his day without having to worry about anything. However, much to his surprise and annoyance the reptillian beast trips him with its tail and tries to go in for a bite that would end with him being swallowed whole if it would land. Reacting he slams his feet into the creature pushing it far away from him as the black haired martial artist gets up onto his feet and glances towards his familiar that is waiting on the shore wanting to avoid touching the water seemingly. 'If you want something done do it yourself as they like to say.' he thinks to himself with slight annoyance as he gets into position ready to attack once more to finish this fight up.

#106215 BD:1 MD:1

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 25/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Alligator:  105/600  DMG: 90DMG

Edited by Mars

He looks towards the enemy with a more than slightly annoyed look upon his face as he activates his strongest attack as his hands once more glow with the similar energy he had done just a moment before. The black haired fighter charging forward and quickly delivering a powerful right hook into the enemy's face causing it to quickly soon after shatter into a million hexagonal bits of data as the fight ends and he manages to receive at least a rather nice bonus towards the amount of col that he has with him now because of that. Well guess i should head back to town now just for the fact that i wouldn't be able to fight anymore monsters if they decided i was good enough prey to try and kill....or i can just traverse the floor anyhow and use a TP crystal to just get out of any bad situation. He muses to himself as he takes out a tp crystal and seemingly evaluates his options as he stares into the object.

#106283 BD:6+4=10  210 DMG

Mars: HP: 600/600     ENG: 9/60    DMG: 14 DMG   ACC: 3  EVA: 3    Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds

Alligator:  0/600  DMG: 90DMG

#106284   LD:16 CD:3

2T2 mats, 3000 COL

Edited by Mars

He lets out a soft sigh and continues moving deeper into the swamp wanting to find the perfect location upon this floor for an area he could just escape to if need be away from prying eyes to enjoy as a guild location. The floor not having any real big worries when it would come to prey to try and beat down the would be future guild with the only issue being that fact of they would have to build it as a lofted system to avoid them from being drowned in by the rising waters that occur when heavy rainfall happens. 'Plus with the muddy terrain i am certain it would deter at least the weak willed bunch that would try to come after me if i ever ended up on some kind of attack list from the frontliners or just from other factions who would wish for my death.' He thinks to himself with a nod of his head as he steels his gaze while moving forward knowing that while on the surface Aincrad is safe their are killers at any turn waiting or a moment to strike at the targets they have deemed is worth trying to execute.

He traverses through the dank dark swamp as he glances towards the sides as he finds in the distance what looks like a decent dark outcropping of trees casting a perfect shade for a building to hide in if given enough effort to try and blend into the natural area of the floor. With a nod of his head he takes out a small piece of paper and writes down the location to make sure that he will remember it perfectly for when he would need to start his own guild if need be if he would want to do it on this floor. Since in the end any floor would really do as long as it is far enough away from anything else that people would be unable to find it due to the fact it could be faraway in any distance upon the floor in question. With that he takes out a Tp crystal and says the simple command to exit the area. Teleport, Lazaro. He says as he gets covered in a blue light sending him towards the main settlement.

Once the blue light around him clears he finds himself once more at the main settlement as he nods his head at that fact and quickly steps upon the teleport gate taking himself towards the twenty second floor having already chosen his next destination to gather as much power that he can. Picking for a more professionally sound investment this time around as he grins to himself at what he has in store to do within his mind. 'I will simply just get as much of this potion as i can and than just use it for my crafting over and over just grinding this quest so i can get as much as i need. After all i do need to make myself the most viable alchemist option for people to pick from by at least selling my services first and foremost. With the bonus of making my name known to the frontlines if i don't have enough strength to join them by then.' He thinks to himself with a nod of his head as he finds himself upon the twenty second floor.

He steps onto the floor with a nod of his head as he stretches his arms out towards the sky with a grin on his face as he than makes his way towards the first location figuring he has time within his day to at least admire the floor before he goes about ignoring it for the needs of fulfilling the quest he wishes to undertake. The black haired fighter making his way towards the famous lake that he has heard about that is meant to reflect the sun just perfectly enough like a mirror of some sort people like to say about it. He glances about around the location seeing mainly NPCs but also spotting a few players here and there traversing the floor as he just nods his head at that since it makes sense to a degree why players would be fine with being on this floor besides the first one. 'It is called one of the safest floors besides the first for Aincrad at least by players who've been on the one above this one and below. At least the info brokers are doing their job by spreading such information.'

He makes his way through the floor until he finds the rather giant lake that is called the Lake of Reflection due to its mirror like quality as he takes a seat right down by the lake and leans back while looking out in front of him with a small smile across his face. The wind blowing through his hair and rustling his clothing as he looks down at it and nods his head knowing he needs a chance out of such a outfit rather quickly. 'It is just a matter of finding the right professions who can be active enough to help me with such a thing.' he thinks to himself as he looks down at his hand wraps and tightens and unclenches his fist over and over in silent contemplation of how he could change his outfit to be much better then what it is currently. 'Changing the outfit as a whole is necessary it is too assassin like for my tastes. That is what i should focus on first and foremost having this for when i want to be unknown and the other for when i do want to be seen.'

Edited by Mars

He nods his head as he takes out a notepad to be able to write down all the notes that he wants for his future outfit design and build to guarantee that he will be able to order what he needs. He starts off with the simple design of the outfit which is similar to the current one but actually allows his face to be seen along with having a pauldron on his right shoulder that has a red cape going down it with the symbol for alpha and omega upon it along with a black outline of a dog. He nods his head satisfied with the idea of the beginning and end with the canine for paying homage to his namesake as he moves onto the next part of the outfit that would be necessary. He taps his finger against the book as he looks wondering if he should switch the outfit for heavy armor or stay in the light armor category.  He nods his head thinking through what he could order if need be and writes down a singular name for what he would want. "Macradon"

#106327 LD:7

Edited by Mars