[F12-SP] To strike lightning <<Lord of the Seas>>

He looks down to his hand wraps and nods his head fine with them as he than moves onto the last part of his outfit writing down quickly what enhancements he would need to ask from Macradon to guarantee the best quality he could get from the man. With the completion of that he moves onto the next part the one where he would have to visit the artisan he had gotten his item from for his profession as he writes down the little trinket he will need for boosting his ability to dodge strikes with as he smiles at what he comes up with just a simple pin that can hang off his armor. 'With this i am all set i think for anything that will be thrown at me.' He thinks to himself with a rather satisfied and happy smile upon his face as he gets up onto his feet and puts away his designs into his notebook as he looks out over the lake and nods his head with a rather happy smile as he whistles over towards his familiar Valen to quickly follow him as Liger and warrior make their way to fight a certain witch.

Summary: 3400 COL, 2 T2 mats, Lightning rod,  4 SP

Edited by Mars