[F01-PP] Tracking Footsteps

"Floor 1," and it became white a few seconds later Mace was on floor one. It was quite busy here and people walked around, people she did not even know she could trust. Mace heard a few things about how Floor one was maybe one of special floors. She did not want to be around people at this time and just walked head down to the exit of the main settlement and to the forest. Mace wanted to see if she could fight one of the weaker monsters on this floor as it seemed they did nearly up to no damage to her.

Once out in the floor and at the forest Mace took out her shield and War-hammer and started looking around for any boar she heard about that would be so deadly. As she then got the the edge of the forest she heard a sound. Turning to the sound see locks eyes with a boar as it seemed quite angry that Mace came here. Well, you don't look so deadly at all, so let's tango, she thought getting ready to fight the boar. But once Mace got into a fighting stance the boar turned around and ran away, WHAT THE, YEAH RUN OFF, She thought but as the same time she was quite sad she was not unable to battle the boar.

@Kataware

Kataware was lounging in the forests of Floor 1 to the Southwest of the Town of Beginnings. However, she was a bit concerned about what was to come next. After all, for the past few weeks, she had started by lazing about and quickly got roped into something else. For once, she just wanted to relax without anything much happening around her. However, if something arose, she wouldn’t be the type of person to ignore it.

When she sat against the tree trunk, she made sure to keep an open ear for anyone approaching. Almost only a few moments later, she heard the rustling of leaves and other low-lying vegetation. She stood up from where she sat and went to investigate the source of the sound, trying to see if there was any substantial threat to her.

Peeking over a bush, Kataware saw a blunette with a shield and warhammer attempting to face off against a boar. However, the boar ran away and a sort of defeated look onto the girl’s face. Kataware made sure to check her inventory and equipped all of the essentials. The starting potions, the dagger, and the armor that she wore. After making sure she was properly equipped for a fight, if it came to it, she cleared her throat and introduced herself to the other player.

“Hey, there. My name’s Kataware.”

((Batle Stats:

Spoiler

Level: 3 [ ] HP: 60 [ ] EN: 6 [ ] MIT: 35 [ ] Base DMG: 1 [ ] Thorns: 9 [ ] Heavy Momentum: 1

Equipment:

- T1 Rare Heavy Armor (Mitigation II [ ] +18 MIT )

- T1 Spiked Pauldrons (Mitigation I [ ] Heavy Momentum I [ ] Thorns I [ ] +9 MIT)

Spoiler

More elaborate, heavier, and definitely spikier shoulder guards than normal shoulder guards.

- Vanity Dagger

Battle-Ready Inventory:

- 3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 HP)

Skills:

- Rank 1 Heavy Armor (5 SP [ ] +8 MIT when wearing Heavy Armor)

))

@Mace

Edited by Kataware
Notifying Mace

Mace looks how the boar runs of, with its tail between its legs, "Mph, well... Sadly," She said low ready to put her weapon and shield back onto her back. But then she hears someone say hello to her, With one quick turn she stands face to face with a girl, It looks almost if Mace was going to attack the girl, "WHAT THE HELL!" she says to the girl who seemed less harmless then Mace herself as she was not holding any weapons in her hand. She looks the girl up and down  and put her shield on her back but does not put away her War-hammer away just in case. 

It was not clear to Mace why a person would walk up to a random, for all she could know she was a PKer but maybe she already looked at her green tag above her. She looks at the girl quite angry, "What is it, You lost, the settlement is that way," she turns around looking where the boar ran of to as it is completely out of few now, "Thanks... Now I lost it," she said kneeling down to look for the footprints of the boar. 

Battle Stats:

Spoiler

Mace | 20 HP | 2 EN | 4 DMG | 0 EVA | 27 MIT | 0 ACC

Skills

Rank I | Warhammer

Vanity, UncommonRarePerfectDemonic

Battle Ready/Equipped

Battle Ready * | Equipped **

Rare | triumph Hammer [DMG 2]**

Perfect | Valkyrie's Wall [MIT 3]**

Vanity | Beginners Heavy Armor **

x3 Starter Healing Potions [Heals 50 HP] *

@Kataware

Kataware jumped slightly as the blunette yelled at her, although, she wasn’t really surprised by her reaction. As much as Kataware surprised her, she probably surprised the blunette as well. However, having things start off on the wrong foot wasn’t a good thing.

Kataware maneuvered through the bush making sure her palms were facing towards the blunette as a sign of peace. “No, I’m not lost and I wouldn’t bother checking for its tracks. It might have despawned by now and the mobs in this game don’t really leave visible ones unless you got the Tracking mod.” Kataware tried her best to inform the blunette. There weren’t many people who were still hunting boars on the first floor so she assumed that the blunette was a relatively newcomer, although Kataware wasn’t one to talk. She hasn’t even fought against a mob yet either.

Kataware looked into the direction that the boar ran off to and she squinted her eyes, trying to see if she could still spot the boar. “What’s your name?”

@Mace

Mace stands up and looks at the other player who called herself Kataware, Okay Yeah, Sure you right there, But why bother coming up to me, she thinks quick looking as the girl walks out of the bush. It seemed like she was real unarmed at this point and was no threat at all, Yet. "There is always a try," She says turning her way to where the boar ran of to. Guess I have to follow it by just looking then.

The girl then asks her name but Mace was not really one to give it fast to strangers, "What do names matter, They are just useless in this death game now," she say looking back at the girl. Mace did not really care for names and it was only a few times she really gave her name away, last time she did it herself was on floor four at a fire she made but she looked at the girl again inspecting her giving a small sigh to her.

@Kataware

“Knock yourself out,” Kataware responded to the blunette. Even if the blunette wasn’t willing to give out her name, Kataware was still going to try to engage in conversation with her. At the very least, she could get to know the reason why this girl was so far from the Town of Beginnings. After all, most newer players didn’t venture out by themselves.

Kataware tried to make a point to at the very least get this rocky start go at least a bit smoother. “I’d just like to say names still matter. At the very least your handle does. Everyone’s going to know you by that name.” She didn’t want to ask the blunette her reasons why she was so far out from the Town of Beginnings, at least not yet. After all, having a stranger appear from behind a bush is pretty not at all normal. At least for most people.

@Mace

Mace looked at the girl, She seemed keen in knowing her name at all, Mace let out a sigh and look at the way where the boar went to, "Mace," she said quickly and turned back to the Girl. Why does it really Matter I will die soon and who would care to know my name, No one did, She thinks. "Are you going to say more or just stand there like some weird person, It is not normal for someone to walk up to someone from the bush," she said to her still holding her Mace just, making sure she was ready for anything that could happen.

Mace did not trust the girl at all, and coming out of the bush made it even harder for her to trust someone. But whatever this girl was trying to get out of it Mace did not really want anything with it. Mace did not believe in Friends she did not believe in them because they would stab you in the back.

@Kataware