[SP-F7] Unknown Reasons (Grims Room)(Complete)

Grim had just got done with his meetig with his comrades about the Gillmen on Floor One. He just had a weird feeling all night after his inncident with him going offline, he didn't notice it until the last minute. He then realized, something was definetly wrong, so without a minutes notice, he gets on the the ground, and goes into a <>, he begins to meditate. Grim sits on the floor hoping to find the sourse of all this anger and malice he never had. As Grim sat there he felt a urge to stop and go appologize to all his comrades, but if he did that, he knew if he did that his condition would get worst, he was putting all the training his Grandfather taught hi to help with this kinda problem.

As Grim sits there he all of a sudden starts twitching again, and spurdding again, "No!!!" "Not this again." He thought, then stops and falls to the ground, unconciently.

Grim then awakes feeling horrible, his whole body hurts, as he tries to get up, he notices he can't his body doesn't want to move, as he lies there, he thinks, "Well, this is an unfortunate turn of events, now what am I gonna do now?" Grim lays for about five minutes, then falls asleep, he awakes again to find that he was back home. His eyes go big, and he is confused, as he walks out of his bed room back home, he wonders to himself, "Ho... how is this possible?" "I mean I was just in SAO, how am I home.", he goes to the rect room down stairs and turns on the television, as he is turning through the channels he goes to the new channel and see the news. "Hello and Im miss Ellena Perker, and Im Micheal Cambell, on tonights news, panick for the virtual world." "Thats right Micheal, the offical launch for the world renoen VR game Sword Art Online has gone completely wrong." "As an hour of the launch a terrible turn of events have happen, people who had purchased the game are not waking up." Grims eyes go blank, "What the hell is going on?" "I was just in my room on Floor 7, how am I here." out of no where Grim hears this, "Onii-chan Toka, are you ok?" Grim looks down to see his baby sister Sisilia standing there next to him.

Grim is shocked, his baby sister, is next to him, he remembers leaving to go to Japan, he shouldn't be here, "Sisilia, how... how, what am I doing here, didn't I go to Japan?" Grim asks with a scared and confused voice. "No Onii-chan, father asked you to stay, don't you remember, he turned ownership over to the company to you, you had to stay so you could run it, silly." His... his father did what, "Dad, did what?" "I would never do that, I never wanted that, you know that better than anyone Nee-chan Silly." "Well at first you where against it, but then you where glad to have the honor of father doing it." Grim was confused, he then felt a sharp pain in his head, where the sensor of the NerveGear was located, he began to feel sick, "I don't feel so good Silly, please excuse me." "Don't go Grim, we have to kill the Gillmen." Grim stopped in his tracks, and turned to his baby sis.

With shock in his heart and voice, "How do you know that name?" "Where did you hear that name?" Grim turns and see it, a Gillmen right behind his sister, "NOOO!!!", he yelled going after the Gillmen, he felt in his hand that he had a weapon, with out hesistation, he swung , but it dematerialzied away, and every thing went blank, as the Gillmen claw came down onto his baay sis, all he saw were her lips moving, no words came out, then she was struck, she dematerialized in front of him, as tears rolled down his face, he looked at the Gillmen, and anger came to him as he charges at the monster yelling and punching it with all his might, but it was no use, he was knocked back, and the Gillmen struck him, as he looked in the mirror next to him as he was falling he saw it. His avatar was there, and then his thoughts went black.

Grim awoke again, this time he was with his father, Grim looked around to see what happen, "Now Tokaru, you have a very large responsibility ahead of you, you are to run my company, Infinity Wares can use your great expertice." Grim then said without hesistation, "I would be honored father, I will not let you down." He just realized he's not controlling his actions, as Grim looks around to see if he can do anything, he see himelf in the mirror, he sees that its not him, he sees a shadowly figure with his own face but no eyes. just black voids there, he trys to fight back but its no use. Then he feels it a sharp feeling on the back of his head again, as before he sees it a Gillmen behind his father, then without hesistation he runs, but as before, his weapon is no good, it does the same thing as before, it dematerializes, and his father is struck, a no sound effect happens again, this time his father is smiling, and is struck down. Grims mind goes bland again, he hears this, "You can kill if you want to Grim, use it, he looks down and sees his sword <>." the sword that Ichiro made for him and as he runs to the Gillmen he slices it down killing it, as Grim goes to his fathers side, only to find nothing. His mind goes black again.

Grim then wakes up to find his brothers Hikaro and Markus and other sister Minaru, he then realises the danger that is near, he trys to yell to them to get away, but its no use, there not hearing him, as Grim runs to his brothers and sister he is tripped,as he looks at his feet, he sees the same Gillmen with the hand cut off clawing at him to kill him, as Grim kicks it away, to look at his sister and brothers, he sees them fall to the ground and dematerialized in front of them. He sees three other Gillmen wakling to Grim and then they surround him, and he is consumed, by darkness, and hears a voice, "Fight, fight to save them." Grim then feels for it <> he then jumps into the air bringing them with him, as he slices and kilss the four Gillmen, Grim runs to find his mother, trying to fight overwhelming urge to close his eyes, he then sees her in t he garden, as Grim runs to her to save her he sees it a single Gillmen walking to her. Grim eyes fill with with tears, "NOOO, I won't let you take her!!!" Grim pushes his mother Yuna out of the oncoming attack, taking the attack instead.

As Grim is taking these hits, he looks up and sees his avatar standing there with his back turned, "I can't believe you were scared of these things, you pathetic worm." Grim watched as his avatar walked away, "You said that you would get stronger, but you let your fear take hold, die where you lie weakling." As Grim lays there, he begins to doubt himself, then hears a voice, "You are strong, if you only fight for what right." It sounded like his mothers voice, then Grim realizes, he is incontrol. Grim then releases a burt of energy, knocking the Gillmen off, and killingthem with his blade. The imposter avatar turns and with shock in his eyes charges at Grim, but Grim just said, 'Your'e not me, you can't be me." The avatar stops then looks at Grim in confusion, then shakes his head, "Yes I am, I'm everything you couldn't be, stronger faster, and better than you, I hold no fears, so in turn im you, only better." "Then were's your weapon?" "You can't be me if you can't protect others, soo you can't be me ever." Grim charges at the imposter, and swings killing him, as Grim kills him, he realizes it was never him, it was a Gillmen, "So, I faced my fear and was able to face it." Grims mind then sees a flash of light, "Now go my son, go and protect those around you."

Grim awake from his sleep, to find himslef in the tavern window, he feels nothing, no anger, no fear. He felt like himself before the attack, as Grim gets up, he walks to his mirror in his room, and sees a new fire in his eyes, "Now I can confront my comrades and tell them that it's not nessicerly needed to go to the lake, they can forget about it then." As Grim walks to his door, he unlocks it and pms Kane to have a chat with him, he needed to appolgoze about everything that had happened. Then walks out of his room with with every thing equipted and knocks on Kane room. "Hey, can I come in?" Grim says, waiting for a response.