Arjay: The Tactician

«Arjay» The Tactician

» Username: PinoyBest13

» Real name: ???

» Age: 17

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5' 3"

» About:

I'm just a guy who likes to play video games with my friends. Things that are important to me are Friends & Family. I tend to like strategy games, and it really helps me solve my own personal problems.

» Virtues:

Decisive. I ALWAYS plans ahead. Plotting out different outcomes based on my decisions is important.

Friendly. Keeping friendships mean A LOT to me. I'm normally nice to everyone and I stay even with them. (Until Skill is involved)

Honest. When talking about myself or others, I stay true to my word. If you are honest to yourself, how can you be honest to others?

» Flaws:

Paranoid. I tend to be overprotective with his surroundings. Sometimes, I may not trust people that I've been with my entire life.

Childish. Being a child at heart isn't really all it's cut out to be. Most of the time, my wrongs come from me being too childish.

Soft-Hearted. Being a nice guy, this is a MAJOR flaw. Not being aware of who I'm with can lead to my downfall.

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [sP-F1] A Whole New World

»

Relationships (optional)

» Friends: Shark, Axius-Riku

» Guild: The Knights of Christ

Story Thus Far (optional)

» After years of winning multiple championships in Pro Gaming, Arjay decides to take a break from all of his fame. After a few years of non-competitive play, a new game called Sword Art Online comes out. He messaged all of his friends that he bought the game and he was going to play it nonstop. His friend, Shark, told him that he was going to meet him there. Arjay hasn't met Shark in years, so he got on right away. Then, THAT happened...