[F01- PP] Two Down, Two to Go <<The Third Lesson, Is Just As Free>> W/ Mars

Cynthia charges forward, heading straight for the massive boar's exposed side before the beast could turn around and charge again. She gripped her odachi tightly then swung the massive blade at the monster in a large slashing attack before bringing it back around for another quick cut. The boar squealed in rage as the two cuts sank deep into it and it spun on its heels before slamming its razor sharp tusks into her gut. Cynthia was thrown back into the air but she managed to catch herself and land on the ground. She had taken a good amount of damage but when she looked back up at the boar she say the same droplets of blood icon by its health bar. So I got a good hit on it and now its bleeding. Nice. I should be able to kill it in one more hit thanks to that. Cynthia grinned crookedly and stood back up, ready to attack again. 

Spoiler

Slayer-  Hp: 109/120 | ENG: 7/12 | DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 1 | BLD: 1 | LD: 1 | Action: Han'ei- ID# 108945- BD: 10+1=11- hit(bleed proc.): 5+2*2= 14 dmg

Boar- Hp: 16/30 | DMG: 10 | Action: ID# 108945- MD:9- hit: 11 dmg

@Mars

Edited by Slayer

On his way back towards the main settlement of the town of beginnings he gazes around the fields with a rather bored expression not putitng much thought into the crimson haired player that he had left behind figuring that she would come back safely. As he is making his way through the fields of plains and boars he sees his familiar starting to dig something up from the ground causing him to raise an eyebrow ever so slightly and wait patiently since from past experiences that usually means a treasure chest had been found. 'Which i wouldn't mind finding would just offer more chances for something to be identified that could at least be somewhat interesting if it is the right items in questions to create that scenario.' he thinks to himself idly as he sees his familiar starting to pull over a bronze colored treasure chest towards the martial artist as Mars can only grin at the rather nice bit of luck he has himself.

#108971 LD:19 Chest found

Edited by Mars

As the red head stood up she heard the approach of thundering hooves. So instead of attacking Cynthia abandoned that idea and quickly dodge rolled out of the way of the charging boar. Cynthia got to her feet, Vallen still in hand, and saw that the massive monster's health was still slowly but surely draining. It had barely any of it left and the icon was still by the now red health bar. Its going to die even before I'll get to attack it again, Cyn realized so instead of attack she simply walked towards where she had discarded Vallen's sheath and then sheathed her massive odachi. The fight was already over even if the stupid monster didn't even know it. The boar began to charged the red head even as she began walking away. let's go find Darky and then we can go complete this quest and start the next one. There's only one more if I remember correctly. 

Spoiler

Slayer-  Hp: 109/120 | ENG: 6/12 | DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 1 | BLD: 1 | LD: 1 | Action: Han'ei- ID# 109037- BD: 2+1=3- miss

Boar- Hp: 4/30 | DMG: 10 | Action: ID# 108945- MD:7-2=5- miss [BLD 1/2]

Edited by Slayer

He looks down towards the chest and opens it up by force not even waiting a second as he does so glancing through the contents rather shortly afterwards and nods his head at the adequate amount of loot that he had received from it as he gets back onto his feet with his hands within his pockets. 'Not bad, thought not that great either but having materials is important. Plus i can just add the unidentified to my massive list of them that i have from other chests and such.' He thinks to himself before getting back up onto his feet and completing his treck towards the town of beginnings heading towards the third lesson merchant planning on just waiting their for the red headed woman along with his familiar since it would be the easiest way to do it. 'easy to find and know meeting spot.'

#109048 LD:12 [12-15] = 100 Col, (5) T1 materials, rare weapon, (2) rare consumables.  Loot is spread as such: Weapon/Consumables Mars. Half mats also. Slayer gets the rest

Edited by Mars

Cynthia heard the boar squeal and then shatter behind but she just kept walking. She wanted to get this quest over with so she had better go catch up to Darky. He shouldn't be too far away since it didn't take to long to kill that boar. Except that didn't seem to be the case. Must be a fast walker. So the red headed player made the not too long walk over green hills and over streams back to the Town of Beginnings. Once there Cynthia quickly made her way to the center of tow nadn the grove where the quest giver NPC was since that's where Darky said he would wait for her. And that's exactly where the tall dark clad player was, sitting with his pet fire cat. Cynthia gave him a smile, more of a sneer, "How's it going Darky?" And then turned in the quest to the artisan lady giving her the jewel, "Shall we be off to the next quest?" 

Spoiler

Slayer-  Hp: 109/120 | ENG: 7/12 | DMG: 5 | EVA: 2 | ACC: 1 | BLD: 1 | LD: 1 | 

Boar- Hp: 0/30 | DMG: 10 

Spoiler

Thread Summary-

Rewards:

- 1 sp and 400 Col for one completed page of rp

- 2 additional sp for completing the quest

- T1 ring with 1 slot of Evasion

- 100 Col

- 2 rare consumables 

- 1 rare weapon