[PP|F01] Ravens sing too <<Earning a Living: Performer>> (Ennakai)

Shiro walks into a shop and hears singing ring through the shop. His eyes widen as it was a beautiful tune. It reminded him of the tunes he would play for his family on his violin. It’s amazing, every note rings out in perfect succession from the others. Like she had spent hours on it before hand. She looks rather pretty also, but that’s not super important. When she offers to teach him how to bring joy to others with his music he tilts his head. Playing for people other than family? Sounds dumb. What if they don’t like it? What if they do and ask me to sing a song I don’t know. That’s why I stick to violin. It’s strings let out a finely tuned... well, tune. He moves through his inventory pulling out his violin. “I’ll be back in a bit.” He walks out into the woods and begins to play his violin. Hoping no one would hear his beautiful song.

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna was moving in the trees again of Floor 1, it was quite fun to do this every time again. I Keep doing this, wonder what will happen today, Enna thinks moving around in the trees. It was quite simple to do for Enna as she was quite good at it cunning and quite fast made it easy. As then she came to a stop and heard a violin, moving slowly to the sound Enna spotted a guy playing the violin. She did not want to disturb him and she waited until the player was done. As the player was done playing his Violin Enna let herself hang from her legs as they wrapped around a branch not far away from the guy, she was upside down looking at the guy, her dark purple hair hanged down as well. Holding on her clothing a bit she smiled at him, "Hiy there!" She said still hanging upside down giving a small wave with one hand, "Magnificent Music, I like it, Come here often?" Enna asked the guy hanging from the branch upside down. 

@Huginn

Shiro blushes, hard. His entire face was red. No one was supposed to hear me play. What the hell is she doing here? He locks eyes with her and looks around. He draws his spear and pushes the butt into the ground pushing him into the sky. His feet land on a branch and the boy takes off running. She can’t make fun of me if she can’t find me. He drops out of the trees and lands on his feet by a pond. Sh*t no where else to run to. He turns and looks around for a purple haired lady and doesn’t see her so he lets his guard down for a bit, pulling his violin out and playing it again. The tune beautiful as the morning sun. It was calm and elegant, like a winter breeze. He glances around, looking for a material, but his eyes don’t land on a single material.

ID: 108305

LD: 11

fail

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna was a bit surprised by the reaction and giggled a bit as well, as the player then started running of sadly Enna was now getting interested in his playing and tailed him slowly. It seemed that the guy then lost his guard again and Enna came close again listening to him playing again. slowly getting closer and closer Enna was in the tree right next to him as he was done again Enna would pop out again. Once he was done Enna did the same thing again hanging upside down from the tree locking eyes with the guy, "Hey, you know running like that only gets interesting, Tho I can see why you did not want me around, But really Love your music your just like Pipe Piper, But then with a Violin and not rats but Me," She said still hanging from the tree. She scanned the guy up and down as he was quite new to her, New faces were always fun to say Hi too.

@Huginn

Shiro tilts his head. She’s fast, but I have to find out just how fast she is. I’m gonna let my curiosity get the better of me I guess. She is kind of cute too, though that’s not important. He jumps up and grabs a branch, this time swinging to the same branch the player was on and looking down and noticing what he was doing he blushes and looks forward. “Sorry!” He shouts, jumping to the next branch up and shootings through the trees as fast as he can. He didn’t know if he wanted to lose her, but he knew he didn’t want to hear about what he just did by accident. He stops, turning into a sideways slide, and tumbling over. He sits on a rock and playing his violin, singing a little. His voice gentle and sweet, matching the tone of his violin. He hides this because he was always called a fairy because he sang such gentle and beautiful tones. He looks around and sees his pursuer and smiles, increasing the short list of people who have seen his smile from four to five.

Spoiler

ID: 108307

LD: 11

fail

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

The guy seemed not keen on Enna following him, but this made it more for Enna to follow the guy. As he jumped up to the same branch Enna was hanging from he looked down as he quickly looked away saying Sorry, Ooh wait did he just, HAHA this is going to be even more fun, Enna thought as she got up from the branch starting to follow the guy quite fast even giving the guy a small head start Enna seemed to catch up quite fast. As he was getting to sit again Enna did not stay in the trees but jumped down slowly walking up to him not saying a thing, It almost looked like Enna was going to kill him slowly making her way to the guy. She then went with her hand to the back of her body as she got close. Once getting close It was almost like she would get out her Dagger and kill the guy but then with one quick move booped the guy on the nose, "Boop!" She said before going a few small skips back holding her hands behind her back and smiling to him, "Still going to run, If so, can we switch roles, you are easy to find!" Enna said with a smile on her face

@Huginn

The boop on Shiro’s nose causes him to shake his head. No person has ever done that to him. He looks at the tip of his nose and back into Enna’s eyes. The boy’s face turns bright red as he turns away. “If you want a song, I can play for you. If you want something else, I’m sorry, you’ve got the wrong guy.” He says, looking through the trees at the horizon. “And I haven’t played for anyone in years.” He says, kind of to himself. His eyes move down to his necklace and he looks at the player who had chased him through the forest this far. Why the hell did she chase me? Was it all for the tap on the nose? Maybe it was to hear me play but I doubt it. Maybe it’s fun to chase people. He tilts his head and stands up. Slowly walking towards Ennakai, he breaks into a sprint at the player.

ID: 108319

LD: 10

Fail

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna started Smiling and skipping around the guy, So he gave up running, I win Now time for Mission two, Listen to his Music, Enna though as she skipped around him a bit. "Well Let's see, Your Music Is fun to hear, So please just keep doing what you doing, Just act Like I'm not here just like before. You already have been playing when I was around," Enna says to him being quite blunt about it that she was following him for a longer time. She came to a halt right in front off him and took two steps back sitting in front of him on the ground. "Please play for your Dear New Public, So please enjoy me," Enna said to him. Enna started to tease him a bit slow but that was normal for Enna to do, at least to people who ran from her."And Please If you start playing, I'm not here to Kill you, I'm just your friendly neighborhood Info Broker, So please keep up what you did before," Enna said laying now to the ground knowing the area was clear as this player did not seem like someone who could kill.

@Huginn

He moves over and grabs a flower, moving it to his inventory. One successful material search down, four to go. He stands up straight and moves over to a rock sitting down and pulls out a violin. “Only one reason I am playing for you, that’s because you heard me play before.” He pulls up his violin and breathes. He calmly pulls up his violin and begins to play. The calm tune rings through the forest. It’s loud and thundering, yet gentle and caring. Every not hangs in the air like a petal falling to the ground. His face more emotional than ever before as his hands articulate the feelings in his soul. The tune, unheard by anyone else, hangs over his head as his heart takes control. Not much longer and she might actually understand the music, but then she’ll know how I feel. That would be bad, especially considering how cute she is. They say a song from the heart reveals the feelings of the mind. He stops suddenly, looking at the player his face entirely red.

ID: 108234

LD: 17

success

+1 Material

1 total

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna listens to the music and how nice it was, Sure she did not know much of music but it was always nice to listen too, even more, as the player before her was playing the Violin, an Instrument Enna had seemed to like quite a bit because of the music she would listen too at school while waiting between class and well other things. Not only that Enna liked the Violin because it gave a fantasy like feeling to it. As the player stopped Enna started clapping for him, "Nicely done, Nicely Done for sure. It was great to listen too." Enna paused standing up with one smooth motion, "Now on to business, Well Hello there, the Name is Ennakai or Enna for short, Info Broker and Artisan on the side. As a Nice person here, I would Like to know the name of the potential Performer with his Violin," Enna said handing out a hand to greet the guy properly.

@Huginn

The boy moves his face up, making eye contact with the other player. “The name is Shiro.” He says. “Huginn is my nickname.” He pulls himself up into a tree, sitting on a branch and pulling out his violin. I might as well keep practicing. Maybe if I ask for a request I’ll get better. “Hey, now that you’ve heard me play Ennakai, do you have any requests?” He asks, looking down at the player. When he asked, the boy scooted back a little bit. Though he over estimated the width of the branch as his weight shifts backwards. As his body swings down his mind begins to race. I can do this, I used to fight all the time. My reflexes should be fast enough to handle this, Come on Yamashiro, you can do this. He tries to flip back but falls flat on his stomach, letting out a grunt.

ID: 108340

LD: 14

fail

1 total Material

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna watches As the guy start to talk a bit "Hello Shiro, Nice to see you have a name, as well as your Username," She says with a small laugh. Sure it was quite easy to Say Enna's real name as it was also her Username in some sort of way. As the guy moved to a branch and seemed to misjudged the branch. There he goes without letting me say anything, what will he ... She stopped thinking as he landed on his stomach. "You're heavy, Why not be light like me," She poked the guy in the side as  She then jumping in a tree and making an easy backflip with but did not stick the landing fully as she lost her balance a bit falling to her knees. Even she would think to get up the dusting of her knees, "Let me think of a good song, Um... Do you know Shadows From Lindsey Stirling Do that one if you know it." She said to him walking up to him and poking him again before she moved back going to sit right in front of him again crossing her legs and waiting for his reaction.

@Huginn

Shiro pulls his head up with a tilt. His emotionless eyes move to the corners of their homes. “Sorry, I don’t know it.” He says, his voice harboring a hint of disappointment. I had not known many songs that had words. Or new songs for that matter. Armed with curiosity, I set out to learn the oldest songs and to make them my own. I set out to make myself known through my music. I did not seek fame, I sought only for people to know how I felt. Hence the name. He pulled his violin up and starts plucking at the strings rather quickly. Playing a song rather reminiscent of the flight of the bumblebee. This rendition however, was played by plucking the strings on a violin, rather than hitting the keys of a piano. It makes the sounds more rushed, but actually rather calm. When he plucked, he released some pressure on the strings. The action dulled the sound so it didn’t break the theme of the tune. But the boy kept the plucks quick to sharpen it enough to cut through your expectations.

ID: 108538

LD: 3

1 Total materials

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn

Enna opened her inventory and got out a bottle of alcohol, and started drinking it while the guy was playing. "Nice, you also seemed to know a different time of playing then just moving slowly over the snare thingies," Enna said taking a sip from the drink and staring at Huginn now waiting what he was going to do as Enna kept staring at him while drinking her drink quite slowly. Shy guy, Scared of making contact with people, runs away from the lovely me, PUN TIME! Enna though to herself. standing up with the bottle as she loses balance for a second and giving Huginn a small salute, "the 'Shiro' amount of presser laying on your shoulder from me being here is quite easy to feel, don't mind me if I Hug-inn a bit, I just losing up some of the things here," Enna said replacing sheer with Shiro and Bug in with Hug-inn, as she smiles before jumping into a tree again as she started moving in the trees quite fast as it almost seemed like magic as her drink did not spill once at all.

@Huginn

Edited by Ennakai

Shiro looks at the player. Finally, she’s gone. His ears listen for the slightest movement in the field. When he hears nothing his mouth opens as he begins to sing a song about remembering a face even after it’s lost. It’s tone that of a sad song and his soft voice trembled on the verge of tears as he sang. This song echoes through the forest as the boy doesn’t expect anyone to know he is there, and his eyes remain closed as he keeps on singing through the emotional song. When the song begins to pick up a guitar drops from his inventory almost as if on cue he starts playing it to help accentuate the melancholy feeling behind every gentle Japanese word. His body sways with the music to help keep time as his voice ranges from loud to quiet all within the same line. So this is what it’s like to be able to sing whenever you want. Usually I’d’ve been interrupted by now, but it’s nice to maybe finish a song without a prick coming and screwing it up. He begins to smile as he sings. When the song comes to and end his voice becomes solid and his eyes open.

ID: 108561

LD: 13

Fail

1 Total

@Ennakai

Edited by Huginn