[F3-PP] A chance encounter <<Worn Out Welcome>>

He steps upon the third floor exiting the teleport gate as he gazes around the area a slight grin crossing his face as he does so seeing a multitude of elves and humans walking about as he spots a few of the humans actually being players talking amongst one another about one thing or the other. He himself having just come to this floor to observe from the back and enjoy the show that this floor could give him if it could even manage to hold his attention for long, but he is willing to put a gamble on such a thing from having heard of this floor having some mythical monsters and even a nice easy quest to get some free gear. 'The best kind of gear.' He makes his way towards the blacksmithing place at a steady pace the man raising a white gloves hand with golden pieces of metal over the knuckles to pull down his greed hat ever so slightly. The hat being in the design of something akin to a fedora with the coloration being a darker green color. He gazes from one player to the next with hazel colored eyes as he arrives at the blacksmiths home the beginning of a quest. A small smile passes upon his lips as he clicks one last button as he equips a two handed battle axe as he enters the shop. 'Time to gather up some nice loot if i can get my hands on it.'

@Kian@Ulaan

Having made her way to the third floor with her sister, Osgii was ready to see if there was anything more interesting to do than just shopping on the first floor. There wasn't much of interest in the town, though she felt pretty sure that Beelii would have some fun teasing the new NPCs on this floor. They weren't already in dialogue loops from her constant flirting with them. There didn't seem to be many players around either, which wasn't too surprising. Her guess was that most had already moved themselves up to the higher floors and would now be letting themselves ignore this floor entirely. All that was left was the people like her and her sister that were trying to get themselves a few more levels or floor exclusive items.

After some window shopping, Osgii pointed towards a blacksmiths shop that seemed rather quaint. Perhaps there would be something interesting in there. Not that it really had anything to stand itself out from the other NPC shops that littered the floor's town, but she was tired of just looking into windows.

This floor seemed rather nice, and the boys were cute, even if they were just virtual people. Beelii was immediately drawn towards some of the elven men, who seemed much more graceful than even some of the rich boys she had met back in the real world. For now, it seemed they were just going to go shopping. The two of them were able to window shop for quite some time, but they eventually settled on a random blacksmith shop. Wondering why Osgii would pick this one of all things, she followed her sister in. There wasn't much to be found inside, and the amount of dust on some of the gear was horrendous. In the end, she knew she wouldn't be buying anything from here. Someone else was inside, and they appeared to be a player. Beelii couldn't get a good read on them just yet, so she figured she could let them come to her before she started to play her little game.

@Dagger

He enters the small blacksmith shop with his hands by his side with one hand holding onto the two handed axe that he calls his weapon, but in reality is just a matter of trying to look tough more so than anything else since he has no such skills that could actually make him intimidating if anybody knew what he picked for his skill. He gazes forward to find a human male running the shop with a woman not that far off as he gazes towards the man whose arms are crossed and looks rather unpleasant. I heard that you gave free gear for the right price. Call me interested. He say with a slight smile as he watches as the man lets out a low coarse angered sound as the blacksmtih leans forward towards Dagger as Dagger returns the look. Look kid, I would if i could but some elf went and took my goods. If you want to get your armor than go get the materials from the elf, but first give me a description of what you want so i know what to prep for kid. The gruff voiced man says as Dagger just nods his head playing along with the system since the more gear he can get for himself the better he can use it to increase his odds of getting loot. A cloak like the one i am wearing sir that would be the perfect fit for myself make it lightweight, but make it also so that it doesn't obscure my view of what is around me. He says towards the blacksmith who starts drawing and writing down details for himself unable to tell which as he simply waits for the go ahead to leave.

Having walked into the shop with her usual air of superiority, Osgii was ready to look for something that her and her sister could actually use. They had little intention of actually fighting much, but it would be better to be safe than end up sorry for the troubles they caused themselves. Perhaps a dagger would be nice, something easy to hide while still able to do some damage to the more unsavory people. She knew her sister would want something a bit more flashy, but there just didn't seem to be many fashionable options for now. Perhaps another shop would have the goods they need. Would probably have to be a player run shop though, as the NPCs rarely gave you anything that wasn't just a step above the normal quality of gear. Strangely enough, there seemed to be another player in the shop chatting it up with the person at the counter. She decided to leave it to her sister to talk the man up, she was always the one meant to talk sweetly to others regardless of their age.

As expected, there wasn't anything really worth spending her Col on in this shop, but the two men speaking at the counter did get some attention from Beelii. As the two finished their conversation, she went for the player who was in front of the counter. NPC or not, few people took well to her flirting when they were working. "Hey there." Beelii kept her voice smooth, though there was certainly undertones of suggestion if someone were wary enough to catch them. "You wouldn't mind showing a girl or two a few pointers in this game would you?" The player seemed strong, and if they were buying something at a place like this, they probably knew what they were doing. Either way, it was someone new that she could tease. It had been almost a year since someone who actually interested her had come along. This place was filled to the brim with all of the overweight gamers who would skip her games and immediately just ask for her hand or something equally stupid. Perhaps this person would finally be the one that could sate her lust for playing her teasing game.

@Dagger

He glances towards the door as he hears it open to see two woman make their way into the shop for what he can only assume is going to be the quest that is located within the shop if the rumors that float from the loose lips of tavern goers are to be believed. He glances towards the NPC who nods his head towards the player as the man begins to speak once more as Dagger smiles hearing the words he had hoped to hear from the beginning. Got the details written down. Now than go find that elf and get my items back so i can make your gear. Now than besides him are you wanting the same deal missy? The NPC asks the woman that had walked up and started talking to Dagger as he gazes towards the woman and catches the subtle undertones and chuckles softly and allows himself to glance over her entire body to get a good look at what she is wearing and what her body looks like. Well i am about to head out on a quest if you would want to join me i wouldn't be saying no to such a request. He says in a polite tone of voice towards the woman as he glances back towards the other one who hasn't said a word though looks eerily similar to the woman he has talked to and is beside him. Well than either today the devil's luck has been created to form a clone in this shop, or you are this woman's twin be it fraternal, or identical. The man says with a chuckle having not given out his name as of yet.

Osgii watched as her sister sidled up towards the male player and began to talk him up. He did seem to at least be a bit brighter than some of the players the two of them had met, though his kinder tone meant Beelii would probably either try to corrupt this man's innocence or give up out of boredom like all the other people she had tried to seduce before. Her sister gave a response to the shopkeep and then had turned back towards the man. Though she had turned to inspect some of the other wares one last time before the three would inevitably be leaving this shop, Osgii could sense what her sister was planning on saying. It was strange, but when these feelings occurred, she knew her sister would understand. Beelii had begun to speak, and Osgii finished the phrasing. "- In fact, you might say we sound like two speakers in the same room. -" Her sister finished their speaking, and Osgii turned to face the player in anticipation of what his response would be. Most were surprised at their coordination of speaking, but few would ever show their reactions. Based on this persons mannerisms, Osgii expected the same thing to happen.

As the shopkeeper asked Beelii if she wanted the same deal, she just shook her head. "No, I think I have my reward right here," smiling towards the player. She got rather close to them as well, though refraining from touching. "It would be quite nice if we stayed close for now, wouldn't it?" Once the man had glanced back towards her sister, Beelii was forced to back off a little bit. Though her tempting smile had only faded slightly, she knew her game was going to have to wait. There were few who actually wanted to keep playing after noticing her twin. To grab his attention back towards her, she began to speak in pairs with her sister. Something the two of them did enough to confuse people, but did make sure to finish the phrasing so that she had his attention in the end. "We are in fact, quite close to one another. -" Her sister continued the phrase, and Beelii asserted herself a little bit closer once more. "- But we are each our own person, with their own unique talents." The smile had returned in full.

@Dagger

He looks towards the one sister that has gotten rather close and he just looks at her with a slightly raised eyebrow and a amused smile across his face finding this at least slightly interesting and wondering slightly if this is just for the fun of it or if the woman is actually trying to get with him. Well a group of players are much safer than being a solo act the farther up the floors that you go, but don't expect me to be some kind of giant knight in shining armor. I am a business man i am working on that first before i actually try to do any of the combat within this game. He says as he glances between the two sisters as they talk in rather interesting synchronization as his eyes flicker from one to the other before nodding his head slowly having a working theory within his mind about the two. What a interesting act you must've practiced that quite a bit. I am willing to bet that you killed it during talent shows. He says in a joking tone towards the duo of woman before he starts to make his way towards the exit of the shop since there is a quest to complete. The man being taller than the two woman as  he has to look down towards them to speak. So than what might your names be? You may simply call me Dagger. He says as he equips his 2 handed axe that appears within his hand as he does so to simply show off the weapon before putting it away once more. Though that isn't my weaponry of choice ironic or not.

Osgii listened in to the conversation, having turned back towards the wares as a faux distraction from staring at the man himself. Once the man had mentioned that he was a merchant, she could feel the anxiety her sister felt. Being the daughters of a wealthy merchant, they knew all too well how that life could corrupt someone. Perhaps it was just their father, but they certainly had good reason for their worry. That wasn't to say that finding another person with this mindset wouldn't be the perfect way to make themselves free of the game itself. Here at least, they were able to communicate clearly thanks to the automatic translator. Once in the real world, their Japanese was going to sound extremely broken from 2 years of not using it. As the two began to follow the man out, he asked for their names. Osgii led the speaking this time. "I am Kian -" her sister introduced herself, and the two broke out into a rapid switching that could not have been rehearsed. "The white of purity -" "- intertwine together -" As her sister finished, Osgii prepared to head out.

The moment the man had mentioned that he was a merchant, Beelii backed down. She was wary of anyone in that business, as she had watched her father slowly go mad from it. It was terrifying, but true.  Though they commented on their speaking being rehearsed, she knew better than that. It was one of those strange things that connected her and her sister. Neither had an explanation for it, yet it had been there since they were children. It also seemed to have grown stronger in this virtual world, rather than weaker like one might expect it to. Once the man had asked for their names once more, she could tell Osgii was asking to lead the introductions. She followed along with her own introduction, "And I Ulaan." Her sister than continued into one of her many estranged sayings, but Beelii could feel what was needed to be said next. "- And the red of violence -" "- never to be separated again." With the introductions out of the way, the two then pulled out their daggers in their left hand and flipped them, to the right in unison, ending with a small curtsy. They may be mildly different, but there was still that strong connection between the two of them.

@Dagger

He catches the slight change in the atmosphere and just nods his head taking note of that to make sure that he doesn't anger the incorrect parties during this exchange since it would surely end with his death if the twin sisters wanted to end him here and now. Well than if you ever need nicknames seems like you chose them yourselves. Purity, Violence. He says nodding towards Kian and than Ulaan when saying their respective titles they have given themselves as he watches the small performance with the daggers and chuckles softly finding this to cement within his mind that this is all some performance that the duo must've done quite a few times. So than if you don't mind me asking Kian, Ulaan. How good are the two of you with the combat within this game, and do you have in mind any kind of profession you would want to get while in this game? He asks as he turns his head back for only a moment to ask the shadow that his hat provides casting a slight shadow over the man's face before he turns back to looking forward to avoid bumping into anyone. Making his way out of the small little town of Delilah so that he can find the elf that this mission requires for him to get the supplies from somehow.

As the two finished mildly showing off, It seemed they were finally able to make their way out of the shop. It had been nice to be in there for a short amount of time, but it was beginning to get to Osgii. The daggers were a nice touch from her sister, and the synchronization was something the came naturally to her. As Dagger asked about their skills and plans, Osgii began to speak for her sister. Though Beelii would undoubtedly be taking at least part of the question herself, Osgii felt that she should be answering at least some. "We know our way around this game's system, though haven't had a chance to put our theory into practice. Nothing interesting has truly come along." Trying to at least give some sort of mimicking to her sister's tone, Osgii's bluntness showed through her thinly veiled attempt at making pleasantries. There was little that she knew how to be good at, but she was the one to inherit the managing tendencies of their father.

Beelii was thankful that her sister had gone along with her little show. It wasn't often she could get Osgii to be social, but at least she made a good attempt when she was convinced otherwise. The three of them were able to make their way out of the shop, and Beelii walked side by side with her sister. Her sister took the first part of the question, and Beelii was prepared to take the second. "As for our profession, we haven't decided on that just yet. However, we could consider finding something suitable for trade between us." Sure, she wasn't the world's best negotiator, but she had certainly found the marketing side of her father's business much more interesting than the numbers her sister enjoyed. Between the two of them, they knew how to talk the talk of merchants though. Whether this person was as corrupt as their father or not, they could easily be used for their own gains. All it would take would be a matter of time to forge a relationship with them. Perhaps it would take a little bit more than that, but those measures would have to be saved for some other time.

@Dagger

He nods his head at what he hears as he glances towards the ground in some silent thought about how to approach this as he than looks back towards the sisters as an idea enters his mind one that he willing to take the gamble for. Well than how about we cut out ourselves a small little deal than? I am a man that is acquiring the skills to be more useful for things in the nature of crafting, and gathering materials and such. I am not a fighter if you two are able to defend yourselves by being combatants why not we make a simple deal. That whenever you choose your profession and when we work together any materials are yours all i ask for in return is that you would act in the manner of something akin to guards, and to take all unidentified things to my shop. Make sure that my lack in power and strength is made up for by the prowess of focusing scouting first. Since all i need for my profession is a bit of col since that is the cost for identifying things as a merchant. A little bit of a i help you, you help me scenario? He asks the twins willing to make the simple deal since at the very least the duo seem interesting enough when compared to other players he has had the misfortune of having to talk with before. Where others are bland and seemingly follow the same act and tell these two at least have a little bit of something different to make them worth hanging around with until that interesting spark dies down. He would wait patiently for the answer no matter how long it would take to hear an answer in some form during the walk towards the location of where this dark elf is meant to be located at.

The man's proposition intrigued Osgii, and she knew her sister would be deffering mostly to her. They silently communicated to each other, arguing over the finer points. Of course, this deal didn't need many specifics for the moment. There was just the hope that they could get some mutual business together. There was little for them to lose so long as Dagger didn't grow reckless. He seemed to be more of a conservative man, so that meant the two of them could safely level themselves up without posing a risk to their deal or their lives. The two of them were in need of some acquaintances. At the very least, they needed to have someone who could deal with their father's wrath when the game did eventually end. Until that point, they would want to stall out and that meant gaining enough power to slow others down. Once a decision was reached between the two of them, taking what felt like forever but was only a moment, Osgii decided to let her sister deliver the news.

There was no malice behinds this man's eyes as he talked about making a deal between the two of them. Though she knew better than to assume, Beelii was still worried they might be getting used once more to simply further someone else's goal. For the moment, there was no need for the m to truly progress. In fact, that could mean that this game would end faster and bring them closer to their father than they would like to come. She debated with her sister about taking the deal or not, and eventually agreed that there was little to no risk in actually taking the deal. She waited a little bit longer, making it seem as though the two of them were stewing over the idea. Once she shared a tell-tale glance with her sister, Beelii began to speak. "We could work together well, and perhaps sell some of our goods through your storefront to benefit us both. Of course, if that were the case, we would need to have a both a product and a buyer. From what you say, we would give the product, but where would you get the buyers." Though she knew that they would eventually make the deal, it was better to sus out the details before hands were shaken.

@Dagger

He waits patiently to hear the final verdict for his little deal as he just faces forward away from the twins keeping an eye out for where the supposed elf's location or hideout should be located at having not been given any details form the blacksmith which means he is left to his own devices to figure out all the details which he doesn't mind too much. After all this is meant to be a game, and from what he can understand and knows about other games maybe not the most perfectly defined and made game compared to others out in the market. 'Though this is one of the first games that is produced for this machine and thus would have a few glitches and bugs they couldn't produce. Plus most developers are supposedly overworked and stressed just making games on the timeline that they're given.' He thinks to himself as he starts hearing one of the twins speak as he glances back to see that it is red. Well when it comes to buyers that is a bit of the issue if i may say. In the market i am going into and adding onto that fact i am new to this whole game as it is getting buyers will be difficult and will require me to get my name out their. Furthermore, in the merchant market you have a man named Shield who basically owns this little slice of Aincrad. However, given some time buyers will come, and so will my name's reach to other players to come towards my store since whoever this Shield is won't be the only merchant for long plus it will also come with some healthy competition towards the man. He says in a rather calm voice towards the woman in red speaking more so towards her than Kian from the simple fact that it is Ulaan who is being the primary speaker towards him.

Osgii listened intently to the man as he gave many little details about the situation they could be putting themselves in. Of course, after two years many niches would have already been filled. That's the issue for having been so inactive until now. However, there was still a chance that there was an undiscovered niche. Perhaps something that could be sold through a merchant to make it more enticing. In a silent brainstorm, Osgii was able to come up with a few possible solutions. And though she wold normally let her sister do the talking, something this complex couldn't be gleaned from their intuition alone. "It is possible we do not even need to unseat this Shield. Though you would both be merchants, it is possible that by getting items from us in bulk, you would be able to sell those items for a much lower cost than normal. And of course, if Shield doesn't have any other partners to give him interesting items to sell, he will only be able to produce what a merchant can. With some diversification we should easily be able to introduce ourselves into an undiscovered niche."