[PP-F4] The Cold Silence of War <<Night's King>>

She watched as Mars began to move into action, leaping forward and smashing his fist into the King's chest. Unlike when she fought with Neo at her side, she was impressed from the attack that Mars dished out. The martial artists were quite powerful, but to see a Tier two one dealing so much damage...Many frontliners were aware that many tier two players could fit in the same ranks of damage, but Mars would surpass many of them. She looked at the large gash in her chest and then back to her opponent. Now, she was a bit pissed. Darting toward her opponent like an arrow, her weapon would begin glowing a fierce orange. Spinning like a tornado, her attack would cut into her opponent several times. She would then kick off of her opponents chest, dodging another massive attack. She looked at her opponent and found that he had hardly left a sliver of health. "It's a bit annoying if you ask me" The fact that the boss had managed to survive her attack angered her. 

ID:109818
BD:7 DMG:12*13=156-50=106
MD:5

[H:1] @Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 36/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:4] @Hidden: HP: 448/700 ENG: 37/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Night's King 2/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

He looks over towards the black cloaked individual and shrugs his shoulders at the words annoying when regarding the field effect which he can understand quite well since it is limiting them from just outright killing the ridiculous frozen moving statue of a king. I can understand where you are coming from for sure, but think of it in this way this is a warning for future floors Hidden. If this simple weak little quest mob can have such an annoying ability what is preventing from the next floor boss or the next one after that to take part in thsi ability to make those frontliners weaker. To see them fall in damage to put them on a level that we are at as tier two players. He says calmly towards the dagger using woman as he makes his way over towards the king at a rather relaxed pace letting his fist ignite once more to attack the king and end this fight right their and then. Rushing towards the king he uses his left hand to go for another strike against the creature to try and end its life and the fight only to have his fist slam into the axe and the king to be unmoved. Oh you have got to be kidding me you little. He says in a irritated tone as he grits his teeth his eyes flaring up with anger and rage his movements staying somewhat controlled through that in the end besides such a fact.

#109819 BD:1

@Hidden

Edited by Mars

After she would kick back form her attack, Mars would begin speaking to her, rather smug. He told her that it was a possibility to see some of these effects in future floors, and that this was just a taste of what would happen. She nodded. "That could be possible. It would be a pretty heavy drop in damage if it were and we would have to focus more on a battle of attrition" She would watch as he walked up to his opponent, slamming his fit into his opponent, but instead of hitting his mark he hit an axe. Rolling her eyes, she watched as the axe in the boss's hand would begin descending towards Mars. Darting forward with her weapon alight with orange energy, she would use Accel Raid on her opponent. Her first of two thrusts would create an indention in the kings armor, and the second one would hit the same spot, thrusting through it. Her dagger would emerge from the other side of her opponent as he burst into data shards. Sheathing her dagger, she would turn to Mars. "Not bad I guess, this quest wasn't too bad" She didn't mention the fact that he was just speeding up the process and she could have done it entirely on her own. 

ID:109821
BD:4+3=7 DMG:2*12=144-50=94

[H:1] @Mars: HP: 780/780     ENG: 36/72   DMG: 17  MIT: 20 ACC: 3  EVA: 3   Savvy: 1(ACC when dodge)   Regen: 10 HP 3 rounds
[H:4] @Hidden: HP: 448/700 ENG: 37/68 DMG:13 12 MIT:48 ACC:3  EVA:1 Bleed(8-10):24  Paralytic Venom(8-10) Phase

Night's King 0/450   DMG:300  MIT:50  MD:9(+85 DMG)  MD:10(+100 DMG)

Edited by Hidden

This quest was rather easy i'm certain i could've handled it myself really it would take longer sure, but in the end the results would've been just as similar as if you took on the boss alone rather than me showing up. It would've died and we both would've left this castle as just another forgotten structure in this world. He says calmly towards the black cloaked player as Mars would glance around at the ice structure before nodding his head wondering if he could make a home like this or if he should just try to steal this quest location to make it his own home and little house he can have. 'one thing at a time Mars. First the T3 and money than the power buffs.' Well than if you don't have any other type of quest or such that you might need health with in making it go by faster to increase your own strength as well as my own. He says in a rather straight forward manner while looking towards the black cloaked player wanting to try and make the structure rather easy to see as something useful. If he sticks around things go by faster, if things go by faster their is only more to benefit rather than to lose since it should be obvious in at least levels and possible even gear Mars is outmatched.

She turned and stared at the man as he said exactly what she was thinking. She would sheathe her weapon inside the sleeve of her cloak. "Well you summed that up nicely" Currently, being at a large loss of health and energy, she made sure to keep an extra close eye on the man. Her at full strength he could still cause her problems. "Currently, I need to get going. There is nothing else for us here to do. I will probably be seeing you again. You... interest me. You don't work like the others do. You function differently. A good different". She would turn back towards the direction of the town. 'Well, the rest of Aincrad doesn't think its a good different' she thought to herself. If Hestia and her "Aincrad Police Department" were going to be chasing ehr, she needed to be ready at all times. That was why she would be getting a few items that not many players knew about. They would offer a quick escape or an advantage in a fight. Her build was good for fighting players, so she was in luck. 

She began walking towards the town silently. 

He grins as he follows the black cloaked player since he really has no other direction to go since he hadn't planned to do any other quests upon this floor for the day though there were a few options none of them seen possible for his safety without having at least one more DPS to tear through the opposition. The martial artist almost taking a small amount of glee and satisfaction when dealing with a difficult quest with no tank at this point as if to prove a point that they aren't needed for Aincrad's success to push them through this world..at least on a small scale that is. Well than i am glad it is in a good way. He says with a small grin taking the words for the little bit of grain of salt that they are actually worth since he can piece together an idea of what the black cloaked player is talking about from the fact of cursor and comparing it to the other players within this game. When he would arrive near the town he would make his way towards the teleport gate not paying attention to what the orange player is doing since he figures she'll either diverge off into her own little area of the town to escape to another floor, or she will just stop outside of the town in general in fear of the NPC guards throwing her into a jail cell forever. Glancing to the side he catches something rather interesting as a grin forms on his face as he can't help but laugh at seeing what he is on the bulletin board. Well well well Pinball. You're more than just a killer and a runner. You're now a criminal. he says in amusement and than sees the other poster that makes the situation that much more interesting. And so are you Hidden. Seems like little miss frontline leader says you released a psychopath.  What's your plan now? You can't live normally when everyone wants you captured for being too dangerous cause one person said something. Plus who is the little psycho you released that she claimed with no evidence?

The dark haired man would follow her all the way through to the town. While most orange players couldn't pass through towns, she was smart and refused to take the long way around. Pairing her sneak skill along with moving quick enough, she was able to get through towns with little notice. As she was about to dart in, the man behind her would start talking to her. She turned, looking at posters that were hanging up. One of them was about her. Reading it quickly a smile would come to her face. "Hmm, Interesting. I'm worth quite a bit of money." she was actually kind of happy about this. Finally, she was getting the recognition that she deserved. She was finally be acknowledged. It was also funny to see Pinball on there. Made her want to turn him in. Mars would ask her a question, to which she laugh. "My plan? I don't plan on changing much. I have never lived the life of peace. I just have another enemy. Laughing Coffin already wanted to dispose of me" She turned to Mars. "As for the Pyscho, she might not have evidence but it is true. I'll own up to that. It isn't something that you have to worry about. Don't be like Hestia, think for yourself. Stay out of trouble"  She would walk past the man, and as soon as she would move into the first building's shadow she would vanish from sight as she activated the hide skill. 

-Hidden Exits the Thread-

A small grin crosses his face at hearing that as he looks back towards the wanted poster of Hidden and Pinball as he can only wonder how much farther Aincrad will fall into despair and chaos with just these posters alone being spread among every floor most likely if it was posted on a no name floor like the fourth one. I don't know what you're trying to do. But all you did was cause chaos and disruption to spread as far as the winds will carry those words. Two frontliners turned criminals according to a top frontliner if that won't cause the fear of god to be struck to these players than the paranoia of wondering and being scared of every dark alley will. Lets see how long it takes for the first murder done by tier one players out of their fear and paranoia. He says in a amused tone of voice as he starts making his way towards the teleport gate to leave this floor with only one single thought in his head as he does so. 'The more chaos there is the longer we'll be stuck in here. This is going perfectly without me even needing to do anything.'

Thread rewards

Mars: 4 SP, 200 COL
Hidden: 4 SP, 200 COL