[PP|F1] Learning from the best

Shiro walks through the town on floor one. His eyes pan over the boring crowd of unfamiliar faces that all seemed to look the same to him. He never cared enough to look at the features to tell them apart, so unless they really stuck out he never noticed any difference. This made it more difficult to find his sister, because a girl with white hair and was shorter than him could easily be mistaken for her with this attitude. I need to find her before I try to do too much. Misako was always helpful, and I hope one day she helps me again. Then I can try and keep her safe. He pulls his hood down over his eyes and slides his hands into his pockets. This floor is such a drag, it’s always the same stuff... boars and wolves and weak players. He pulls his hands out and begins to climb up a building. It’ll be easier to find her from up here. Maybe I’ll find someone to go out and hunt with too. But that’s unlikely, wh would want to hunt with such a weak player? He looks around until he sees the face of a player he had noticed a long time ago. Long before he had been separated from his sister. Back when he wasn’t scared to hunt in the fields he had passed a player who for some reason caught his eye. He shouldn’t be all the way down here. His eyes remain locked on the player as he stands on a roof high above the other players.

@Stryder

• 3 weeks later...

The town of beginnings... Where it had all started. Where he had met Damien..... Ea... Katherine. Everyone, this was where it had started. This town... meant a lot to him. Means, a lot to him. He wished he could go back in time, remet everyone... He would love to... If anything, he could see Katherine again. See someone who had started him on a journey to which had kept him alive, and made him move forward...

"Kath.... you really were strong... Weren't you... I mean, look at me, i'm a mess. You were the one who kept me on the path, you kept pushing me, kept me informed... Your the reason i made it as far as i did..." He said, a few tears falling from his face as he reminised with the past. he was heading to where he had met her....Sitting near the outskirts of town, where he had gone on his first quest with her and Damien.... He hadn't heard from Damien in ages, but, it was still a memory he treasured... Because it was when he had met the person who had started him on a journey that was going to take him through this entire game...

"I'l get all of them out for you... its what you wanted... I'l make you proud Katherine.... i promise, i'l make you proud..."

Huginn dropped from the roof and began to make his way to the only player he had ever recognized in the game. The crowd of faceless blobs floated by as he progressed through the sea. As he gets close he reaches out a hand and taps him on the shoulder. “Excuse me, but you look familiar...” He struggles to say, but it makes it’s way out. Shoot, abort, abort. This is gonna be awkward if it isn’t him. What am I gonna say if it isn’t “sorry wrong number?” I’m screwed. He stands and looks at the man. His head tilts as he looks at him. “I’m sorry, but I wanted to ask for help.” He asks, no emotion in his eyes as he analyzes the man in front of him. His eyes move around his face as Huginn begins to grow uncomfortable. Shoot, is he sad? This is unfortunate, but it’s way too late to bail. He keeps his hands in his pockets and just stands there staying still.

@Stryder