[PP|F6] Stealing Fire once again

The player was farming on his favorite floor, the lava making it easier to the monsters down. He glances up at his health bar which was low enough for it to be incredibly dangerous to stand out in the field. His smile under his helmet became a bitter frown as he quickly sheathed his sword and began to walk towards the town on this floor. He made it to town with his new armor on his body to help protect him on such a high floor. This game is a bit dangerous for someone without a spine to just take the blows. Those people are just wimps who can’t deal with fear. He steps on the teleporter and moves to the 6th floor.

Katsuki appears on his second favorite floor and moves off of the teleporter pad. He steps down and looks around to see if anyone was in the mood to meet new people. Those are the people he always avoided. “Damn, I hope no one tries to talk to me.” He says to himself, moving through the back alleys to try to avoid any new people. He had a bar in mind to go drink at, but had no idea how busy the streets were getting to the bar. He stepped out of the alley to try to cross the stream of people and bumps right into a player. “Watch it.” He says with a snarl, and looks down to see a girl. “Sh*t I’m sorry, I should’ve watched where I was going.” He looks down at her, his fiery eyes showing through his black helmet.

@Slayer

Cynthia was on a higher floor- six or something- just trying to get out of the monotony of the green hills, streams, and trees of the first floor. And this floor definitely helped in that regard. Instead of rolling hills there were massive jungle trees that formed a lush canopy of green that contrasted with the blue sky. She was in the main city- whatever its name was she didn't care, she would find out when it mattered- just walking around the main streets. She was heading towards the center of the city to see if she could find a quest board or something. The red head was simply walking along when someone- another player in heavy armor and a helmet- bumped into her. She scowled at the player as he apologized. She looked up at the player. Not much could be seen except his orange eyes through his helmet and Cynthia didn't care to find out more about him. She didn't care who he was. Then again I met Darky by bumping into him and Darky isn't so bad so maybe this guy isn't either. The red head sighed and waved off his apology, "Its... fine." The girl said through gritted teeth. Goodness it was hard to apologize. Then trying to be polite she asked him his name, "So... What is your name? I'm Cynthia." All the words seemed strained. How are people this stupid and nice?

@Prometheus

Edited by Slayer

Prometheus turns to walk away, when he hears her speak. Her voice almost sounded like she was struggling to talk. What a b*tch? Why is she so mad? She bumped into me. He turns and tilts his head. Not many people ask a faceless man what his name is. “The point of the helmet is so no one I don’t want to knows who I am. It’d be pretty damn stupid of me to go around saying my name.” He says with a bite in his tone. He reaches down to help the player up. “Prometheus, like the god of fire.” He grins under his helmet. “What’s your name?” He asked, his fiery eyes squint under his helmet. The player always has on the helmet so he got it specially crafted to make his eyes much more intimidating. I need to get to the bar, I need a drink. “What are you in town for? This floor sucks. I’m here for the good drinks, the bar I’m going to has everything.” He equips a mask remiscent of an oni and a black jacket to look more casual. On his back was a big katana as he nods. “I’ll buy you a drink and point you wherever you need to go.” He nods, lighting a cigar and putting it in the mouth hole on his mask.

Spoiler

918A8389-2FE0-4FAB-AFA0-4A2AA9C3DD83.jpeg.e767f79ca68cef930fd656f5c137be21.jpeg

@Slayer

Edited by Prometheus

Cynthia's cold grey eyes spark for a moment becoming hot with hate and fury. The red head grimaces and shakes her head. Play nice. "Fair enough tin can. My name's Cynthia," She did not extend a hand, "And I'm in town because I needed a change of scenery form the the first floor's hills and streams. And while this is a change this floor isn't much better." As the player equips more casual clothes- still with a mask though- Cynthia falls into step with him heading to whatever bar he was going to. He had a large katana on his back but it wasn't as big as her odachi which was frankly massive for someone of her size. She shrugged her shoulders and kept moving when he offered to bye her a drink, Sure I'll take a drink though I'm not really looking for anything specific to do." I wonder why he hides his face. Is he scared or something? That's really the only reason to hide your face- if you don't want anyone knowing your identity because you're scared of if they did. That's why robbers mask their faces because they're scared of the repercussions. Just a scared little boy. Cynthia couldn't help but chuckle a bit to herself a crooked and almost sick grin on her face. 
@Prometheus

“I know the perfect bar, it’s right there.” He points to the bar and walks in. The bar is pretty quiet and spread out. He slides his hands into the pockets on his black jacket, “There’s a table over there, let’s go sit down.” He walks over to a booth and slides in, sitting sideways. He nods and looks at the girl, “If you’re ever looking for work, there’s a board over there, but it’s usually stupid stuff.” He nods, leaning back and putting out his cigar. He waves a waiter over and orders a drink. “One scotch on the rocks and whatever she’s getting.” He pulls out a burger and takes a bite. He adjusts the mask and pulls his black hood down revealing his smoky black hair. The fiery orange eyes have dulled, behind the demonic read mask. A burn on the side of his face right above his eyebrow sits proudly, as he looks around. “This is all on me, so don’t worry.” He flips out a wind proof lighter and fiddles with it in his hands.

@Slayer

Cynthia followed the other player into the bar that he pointed out and sits down at the booth he chooses. He orders a scotch and then says that he'll cover whatever she's getting. Cynthia is about to say water when she realizes something, Mom and Dad aren't here to control you. You can choose to do whatever you want. "I'll have a beer. That will be all." Cynthia told the waiter and then turned back to the other player who had since tilted back his mask to eat a hamburger revealing slightly wavy black hair to go with his orange eyes as well as pale skin with an old burn mark above his right eye. The red head stares for a couple seconds before looking away. She had never seen someone with such a large burn mark especially on their face. I wonder how he got it? But Cyn didn't ask that she simply asked, "What work do they usually have? I'm fairly low level so I'm used to only being able to do the easy and stupid quests." Cynthia looks back to the black haired player. 

@Prometheus

Prometheus sets down his burger and finishes chewing the piece. A swallow is heard as he nods. “That’s a damn fine burger. The work on the board is usually like “get col for materials” or bodyguard stuff. Every now and then something cool pops up, but it’s rare. Recently, someone’s been looking for help killing the monsters on this floor.” He smiles. He had always wanted to try it, killing the monsters, but it was a bit dangerous. “How good are you with a blade?” A more mischievous grin appears on his face. He couldn’t hide it if he wanted to, he was planning something, and it was something dangerous. “I say we go out and kill a few monsters.” His smile grows. He had always wanted someone to help him in his antics, which he had at one point. She disappeared a long time ago Kat, nothing you can do about it. He slides his mask up a little revealing his mouth. “How well can you keep a secret?” He asks, lholding the mask in an awkward position. It was obvious he was going to show his face to this girl.

@Slayer

The red head nods at the other player's explanation of what's on the quest board and then when he brings up killing monsters Cyn nods, "I'm good enough will a blade so let's go out and kill some monsters." Cynthia got up, drained her beer, and then began to make her way out of the bar before the dark haired player stopped her by asking a question. Could she keep a secret? I can definitely keep a secret. Mostly because I don't care enough about others to really reveal secrets to others. "I can definitely keep a secret, no problem." The red head watched as he slides up his mask revealing his lower face. So is he going to show his face after saying he wasn't going to? What made him change his mind? It could've been anything I did since I really did nothing. Cynthia shrugs to herself. Doesn't matter. 

@Prometheus

“I’m gonna show you my face, because it’s easier to trust someone if you’ve seen their face.” He pulls his mask off, revealing his rather pale skin, black hair and fire orange eyes. The man preferred to always hide his face, but things had changed in game. He looks the girl in the eyes. “If my face gets revealed to anyone other than people I have shown it to, everyone who has seen my face dies.” He says, trying to keep a straight face but bursts into laughter. “I’m sorry, I couldn’t keep this intensity with out my masks.” He reequips his dark spiky armor and nods, as he turns to walk away. “Let’s get out of here before I get thirsty again.” His glowy orange eyes pan over the girl.

@Slayer

The player has an average face besides the intense orange eyes and the burn mark, but other than that it was a normal face. The orange eyed player started to say what seemed to be a threat but he burst out laughing halfway through. It seemed he was a much more emotional person especially compared to Cynthia. The red head nodded at his first statement and then continues on her way out of the bar. "Alright let's start hunting... Are you going to tell me your name now that you've revealed your face?" Cynthia questioned the player since when they had first met he said he didn't give out his face because he didn't want anyone to know him so why would he give out his name but now he had just revealed his face. As Cynthia waits for his answer she checks over her gear and items. since this isn't the first floor I'll have to be more careful and more prepared. 

@Prometheus

• 2 weeks later...

Prometheus hears the question, and tilts his head, looking up to the sky a little bit too. Should I tell her my name? If I do, she’ll be the only person in this game to know my real name. Though I’m sure she has no idea where I’m from, so what’s the harm in my first name. Fine, my name is Katsuki. That also stays between us. You’re the only person in the world who knows my name and face.” He turns, his voice as intense as it was before he saw she was a girl. I may have some rules, but when it comes to my identity, I’ll kill just about anyone. He looks back at her, turning and moving towards the edge of town. Not much further and I can actually draw my blade without scaring the towns folk. Damn that drink was nice. I’ll have to get that more often. He takes his first step out into the field and scans for the nearest monster.

@Slayer