[PP-F1] The First One is Free? (Ennakai)

Sonya's head nodded, "I would never dream of taking your cape and I can't really thank you for offering to get me something but hopefully when I have finished a few more quests I will be good to start making my own. Weapons and the like might be a problem but I can at least attempt to work on armor and clothing for myself as I need to try and look my best still." It wasn't to long before she looked over so that was still just half an hour, it felt like forever to her and yet here she was wasting time. The annoying part that it wasn't even her fault that the material's hadn't shown themselves as this randomly generated torture all seemed to be a ploy from the game itself to drive her insane.

The agitation grew, Sonya's body beginning to twitch impatiently as she then stopped to look up to the girl who had once against addressed her as Madame. "I believe that I can find them, I just can't believe that the game hasn't even attempt to offer up a sign. It's like this is god punishing me for joining my brother in this game." As she paused though, Sonya started her examination of the armor and of the girl standing before her now rubbing her chin. "Well it is quite nice ... sturdy a little bold but it could use a bit more elegance if you ask me. Formal armor to be worn but in celebration as well as in combat is the plan of my design. But the important part is less the clothes and the person inside and that makes this priceless."

@Ennakai

1/5 tier 1 material

ID Battle Craft Loot MOB Character Link Purpose Time
109334 4 6 5 1 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-22 08:06:27
Edited by Sonya

Enna smiled a bit hearing that Sonya would not take Enna's cape, not in a long shot. It was sure that it sounded nice to have someone look out for them but Enna gave a smile to them, "Now I will make something for sure for you to use, I won't let you say no," Enna said with a smile before starting to write in the book a bit more. On how it was this day so far and what kind of information there could go around and all. Enna was a bit busy and then she knew it, Sure Sonya did like the looks of her armor and all but more elegance was needed if it was up to her. "I see I see, well it is just something I like wearing as I'm mostly on floor four, AKA the snow floor so it surely keeps me warm there," Enna said showing then a drawing of a fancy looking building surrounded by snow. "This is my shop, So yeah Snow," Enna said with a smile before standing there looking around as well.

It seemed something was off it took quite long even with the cape, maybe the mechanics did not catch that Sonya was going to the first lesson but surely something was going on, but for now Enna would see it as a small trouble as sadly even If Enna wanted to help to give Sonya Materials, the quest would not register that the item is a quest item. "I wish I could help you find materials and all but I sadly can, as the system won't allow it at all. So I sadly just have to sit here and wait until you get the items after that you and I can do the second quest together," Enna said with a smile before skipping around Sonya before sitting down in the middle of an opening in the forest and looking up at the sky.

@Sonya

Sonya groaned, as she then blinks as she heard this, "I suppose I can't refuse a gift from a friend ... I just wish I was better at hunting materials we probably would have been done if I was anyone else in this game. I mean what are the odds that  I would have seen anything useful up till that very first one."  The girl then paused and looked forward to the tree with a smile, "Well hopefully this is a sign of some mercy from the game creator because I think I found another quest item! I can't believe it that is finally the second one out of five maybe we should move on to finding another location that isn't quite so picked over now. Maybe even look for some place nice to have a picnic ... not that I have any food on me."

As Enna spoke up the girl now began to contemplate this, it was interesting that their were floors with different biomes. She wanted to go up and see the four floor the more that Enna began to talk about it as she didn't get a great deal of snow back home. "I am a bit jealous, you already have your own shop all plotted out and a floor that I'm sure is quite gorgeous. I wish I had a plan so far I am just floundering about for such a long period of time." She slowly lifted up the material and logged it away beside the other quest item as she sighed. "This is gonna take me a while I think."

2/5 Material Quest

@Ennakai

109489 9 1 12 6 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-26 12:25:42
Edited by Sonya

Enna Nodded a bit before standing up, "Yep Yep, seems like it is time to move but before anything else, let's try something, I want to look something up," Enna said starting to look around for a bit trying to find something, "Well, Yeah let's move it seems like this place does also not have any hidden gems, sadly no chest can be found here so lets move. This place is empty as hell," Enna said taking the lead to someplace nice not far from there location. "It does not take long Madame, It will be soon when we get to an open field with some medical herbs and more," Enna said pushing into some leaves and past some sticks.

As the last sticks and leaves got pushed away Enna opened up to a big open area full of flowers, red once, blue once, purple once and even more. It was quite cool too see and there was a tree right there in the middle, "Look at this place, It so nice and calm here, Over there players get to call that the flower field tree, and of course with is rainbow field here so go and look around for a bit, you will find something for sure," Enna said starting to skip into the flower field hitting some but they did not seem to be affected by Enna's movement and kept standing perfectly even if Enna stood on them.

@Sonya

Looking For Chest | ID Role: # 109555 | LD: 2 | No Chest found

Edited by Ennakai

Sonya continued to peer about, though her luck seemed to only be for a few seconds at a time as she was once again disappointed by the lack of materials found on this quest. "Gems? What exactly is the purpose of gems in this game can you sell them for money? Or are they useful weapons that appear in chests?" The girl asked rather curious. Her words of  inspiration though did leave her a bit relieved, "Well as much as I appreciate your confidence I don't think even your cloak is going to assist me I know that I'm a bit scatter brained so it's difficult for me to focus on anything but clothing which is probably why we are having such a bad time locating any more of the quest items in this forest."

Sonya figured it was best to follow the leader, Enna after all had already explored around the first floor and even completed this quest perhaps for the next one if people can make large group then we could find a few more allies to take along. A shallow sigh then  escaped her lip as she slid over and linked arms with her. The field was quite shocking the rainbow flowers that painted the fields left Sonya in awe. "I never realized that this was all the way out here ... It's so gorgeous."

2/5 Material Quest

@Ennakai

109556 6 11 7 6 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-27 08:03:00
Edited by Sonya

As Sonya Asked what these Gems were Enna smiles, "Well they are chests mostly filled with col and other things, But sometimes they ask for Mimic's so do watch out when opening one," Enna said. then As Sonya moved closer to Enna it was a small shock but it went just back to normal and Enna smiled. It surely seemed like lady luck was given up on trying and Enna show how felt sorry for Sonya because the got so much bad luck already. It seemed tho as Sonya did not know about this place at all, "Haha, I knew it. The reason why is because nobody has fully explored Floor 1, there as so many places here and so many things to see that you need to take a lot of time to find everything on floor 1," Enna said with a smile.

Enna smiled a bit as they got into this place more, "Well it seems like it is clear, your safe to go and check the place, If there are any monster I will end them quickly," Enna said with a smile watching around for a few seconds before Letting Sonya go back to looking for the materials and all. Maybe this time they would find some and have more luck than last time.

@Sonya

Sonya blinked a bit startled, she had gone to a few dungeons and dragons sessions back in her day she didn't remember a lot but she had heard of the monster called Mimic that seemingly hid in plain sight. "You don't mean those shifty monsters that can take forms of whatever object they want right? Because I would much rather stay away form those as long as possible just the idea of touching onto one to only have strike out at me is a bit terrifying if I have to be completely honest." She then glanced back toward the flowers and knelt down in the grass her head now pressed down into the gentle flowers as she gave a long sniff curious as to what exactly the developers made these like.

Sonya gulped and nods her head, "Well I must thank you for acting as a kind friend who is seeking out my safety. I wouldn't mind assisting but given my luck so far I'm afraid what would happen if I was to suddenly to get into combat." As she knelt in the grass though she stopped and smiled, "And what do we have here yet another piece of material for the quest. I can't imagine finding material without the boost that this mission gave. I feel like I never would complete this if I had any worse of a chance."

3/5 material quest

@Ennakai

109675 2 4 13 9 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-29 08:33:04
Edited by Sonya

Once Sonya talked about the Mimic's asking if they were changed in every object they want Enna could only think of one game that was around called Prey, but if that was the thing, nothing is save and you had to check everything you see. but it was not, "No they only show as chests, Big once, But you would have a lot of bad luck if you find them," Enna said picking some flowers themselves, somehow only picking the purple once, but it was fitting as Enna wore most purple and had dark purple hair.

As then Sonya said some kind words and talked about their luck and all, "Well luck may be a great factor here, it does not rule out the things, Be happy your not my info seeker, he gets critical hits... Only on himself," Enna said with a small laugh before making spin and looking at Sonya as the picked up an item that was the quest item they needed, "See, there is a lot here you can find so don't start giving up quite yet the world around us will be something... Ooh, that reminds me something My shop still needs a bit of a clean up just because I'm there not a lot," Enna said placing the flowers into their inventory before picking up a light purple flower and putting it in their hair.

@Sonya

The girl didn't much like the idea of lady luck, she always thought that luck wasn't a lady but some rat son of monkey that set up for a nice evening but would leave you with the bill as soon as he notices how many shots they had. A clenched fist in hand as she then glanced from the last material to the next as she plucked it out as well and quickly stowed it away in her inventory. "Well I must admit I think you are severely underestimating my luck both in the dating world as well as in this one. I have found some real winners of wannabe husbands that my brother helped me toss out my front door, quite literally and after this long I thought I would have been done with this quest. The only good thing is god seems to be a girl and is showing her mercy to her estrange daughter thanks to my long hiatus from visiting the church. And while I know it's where two or more gather together ... this place has no such meeting area that I would deem viable for such worship. Not that I really care about it any more. One more down the final one to go and then I have to looked back into the quest log to see what was next."

Sonya peeked over to see her picking out flowers, "I am quite sorry I didn't mean to bore you with my own personal problems but I must admit that flower looks quite gorgeous in your hair I think you ought to think about making it a part of your regular outfits. I think that it would be quite simple for me to help design you a brilliant purple gown or even leather armor that could help flaunt the gorgeous violet flower you just picked as light as i t may be."

@Ennakai

4/5 Material Quest

109723 7 12 19 6 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-29 17:19:27
Edited by Sonya

Enna laughs a bit, "No Worry I really don't care, and I did not say anything about Dating, But if you want to speak about that, I have dated um... Both girls and boys, So not sure which one I like more. Have had some guys outside my school to date, also dated a new transfer student on my school, Side note, I was on an all boys school. But they this guy really believed I was the only girl but once I told him he still stuck around me saying, 'I don't care about your body, You are a nice person even if you are quite a trickster,' So he may have been a great factor why I kept doing this," Enna said with a weak smile thinking back to this memory only to be looking down to sit on the ground with a huff.

but then Enna jumped up again with a smile remembering what Sonya said looking at Sonya with a red face of blushing, "He... He ... He, Thanks" Enna said starting to move their hair a bit around their finger. "I think I do love that, haha! thinking now I may be more girl then I was before, I really don't mind tho, I'm fine with who I be," Enna said smiling again and looking at how Sonya was getting things ready to go, She only needed one more materials and that is all, "One more and then On to crafting!" Enna said spoiling the quest a bit.

@Sonya

Sonya laughed a bit as she heard this, the girl knew that it was hard for some people to show their true nature but it seemed like Enna knew exactly what she wanted to be referred as. Sonya nods and looked back down, "To be frank the only person who has ever got me from the beginning was my brother and perhaps being so close with one another made it nearly impossible for me to continue on with my life." Her arm now reaching down into flowers as she slowly tucked and rolled down over onto her back with a groan of pleasure as she began to close her eyelids enjoying the sensations of the field soft against her face as she eventually rolled onto her back and looked out over the flowers once more. "I am jealous I never thought about what I would like to be but the fact you are wanting to associate yourself as a girl and have such a beautiful frame to do it makes it quite convenient for yourself."

It seemed like the people who met Enna seemed to find that gentle demeanor and adorable side of the girl to be inspiring even she herself felt enriched from their encounter. The eyes then stopped as she shouted with joy, "I can't believe it the final material I thought this nightmare was honestly never going to end. I thought my luck in this scavenger hunt was going to be the place of my death but I guess a little help form a cutie was all I needed."

@Ennakai

5/5 Material

109769 10 9 17 6 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Searching for Materials first mission 2018-11-30 08:46:08
Edited by Sonya

Enna laughed as Sonya went to the ground saying a few things, "It, not every day someone who knows my secret accepts it so easy, But I can't blame you for saying it. You can truly be yourself if you allow the world to open up to you. The world here as opened up to me because Even if I had a female avatar before, I still look like a female no matter what, And having a previous Female avatar gave me the female clothing option so Yeah, A bit stuck with it as well." Enna said looking at Sonya as they got the last material giving Sonya a thumbs up. And after Sonya said that only help from a cutie is all they needed Enna started to blush a bit and scratched their hand as they were sitting on the ground crossing their legs, "Ha, Ha, Please stop rubbing it in," Enna said with a bit of an awkward giggle.

Enna then stood up from their place and looked at Sonya, "Now the best part, CRAFTING! it be fun," Enna said with a smile as they then started thinking about it, "Hey, what about I help you start your shop in way of doing the quest to get the things you need, I may give you an early gift as well," Enna said with a smile looking at some things before something, "Ooh yeah, you don't need the Cape anymore, I have something at my Shop that will give you a boost in that so once we are back we can get busy to that and I can give you the item." Enna said with a smile handing a hand out to Sonya to get up.

@Sonya

Sonya bit her lip, frankly she wasn't sure how crafting worked but she knew the quest required her and the party to make it over to Lyle's shop and begin the process as she nods and looks back to her companion. "That doesn't matter to much and you do pull it off quite nicely so I would just keep sticking with your avatar choices as it doesn't matter what others think so long as you have enough fun. Anyway do you know which direction is Lyle's shop I think that will be our last trip on this quest and then we can get finished up on this quest and I will finally start my journey to traveling to the harder floors and have caught up with you so we can focus on the next few quest lines."

After awaiting instructions Sonya would begin their walk thinking now about how their quest was taking them back to a craftsman who seemed for all intents and purposes the best at his job. The girls slowly strolled on till she heard the idea of getting a gift as she blushed and shook her head, "OH no really that is fine I don't need a gift and besides I need to give you this back now." She said taking the cloak out of her inventory and transferring it back with a happy sigh. "And we are basically here right this is Lyle's shop so we will just finish this up in a jiffy."

She slowly strolled up to the door and knocked on it awaiting her response before then shaking her head, "Nevermind I umm how about you go and meet up for the next quest I had someone I had in mind to join with us who had invited me a while back but first I will have to go back and help her on this quest to catch her up if that is ok?" WIth that Sonya waved good bye to her friend and strolled off back toward Zakaraih's cabin as she returned and sighed that didn't go quite according to plan as seh then peeked over and waved to the NPC. "Hi I am back with the materials." She smiled taking them out and offering them over as she stopped.

"So umm how long does this take exactly," She paused and waited for the instructions. "It's not to bad you just need to be a bit more patient dear and with a little luck and craftsmanship you will see the finished product!" He grinned and held out her reward for the mission. As she sat down and put a few finishing touches with Zakaraiah's help the crafting would be finished with much ease it seemed like she at least had a fair amount of luck. Zakaraiah and Sonya worked for some time slowly working out all the kinks in her first craft and end up with a great success as he smiled, "Well I must admit that is the best people can really do on their first try. Anyway all that is left now is for you to deliver this to my friend Lyle Tealeaf."

As she heard this she smiled and looked back wondering what on earth became of Enna, she thought that she would have at least had something to say about all this but it seemed like the girl had vanished without a trace. Leaving Sonya with a rather long and uneventful walk back toward the deliever zone that was now indicated on her map. "Well I hope she is having  a good time where she left to just a bit long and this is all done." She mumbled finally approaching Lyle's house as she knocked on the door the man came up and smiled, "Oh you must be from Zakaraiah delivering me another package I imagine. Thank you for your troubles and congratulation you have now completed the quest."

Crafting Roll rare level success

109976 6 12 8 7 Sonya Msg_hover2.png Crafting 2018-12-04 13:46:55

@Ennakai

Edited by Sonya