[PP-F1] New People Again.. (Sakura & Shade)

She was wandering again. That was all she would ever do... Because there simply was no soul purpose in anything in her perspective. Throughout all the walking, she knew that she saw nothing but rolling hills, and the sound of rippling water, and it filled the atmosphere. It was nice to be by herself honestly, the crowds were too.. annoying for her. But these crowds wouldn't necessarily go away. The higher floors didn't have much people on them, because a very scarce amount of players even made it. Yet she made it so far. She felt as if she would die the minute she stepped out of the safe zone. Yet here she is.. pushing her fears aside and fighting soullessly, from the time she woke till the time she dropped. It was the only way to survive nowadays.

The pinkette stared at the grass in a neutral expression before sighing. "These rascals should be all over the place now heh. Guess I'm going to search for some.." she sighed to herself before smiling slightly and unsheathing her lithium blade, and scanning the area.

In the distance a rustling noise was heard. This caused her to snap and then it hit her. A green dot on the map, that represented a non-PK player. "Who's there.." she quietly said before walking towards where the map led her..

Shade finished destroying a monster he found in the forest, he usual routine nowadays. It seemed as though all he was meant for in this world was to kill or be killed, and he was going to do what it took to be the killer. Shade heard a feminine voice call out from behind some bushes and drew his cutlass, holding it upside-down like he always did. He then lowered the blade upon seeing pink hair and a green crystal. "Who's there...?" He heard her say and he put away his cutlass. "Someone you don't want to get involved with. Now scram." He said, as he turned her back to her and started on his way again.

He snapped around with a killing look in his eyes. "What the hell did you say to me?" He then noticed the boar coming. He kicked it in the snout with his boot before plunging his cutlass into it's side, letting it's HP run to zero. He pulled his sword out and then looked up at the pink-haired girl. "I assume you didn't come out here to slander my swordsmanship. Only unless that means, you're lost."

She turned around and emotionlessly looked over at him. "I was simply looking for some monsters to fight.. other than boars that is. And I happened to spot you in action, and that is all." she said. "Anyways I should get going unless you have anymore things to yap," she sighed before turning to walk, her sword still gripped in her hands incase he decided to pull a tactic off.

"Hmph" He scoffed as he turned around and walked down to his own way. "Who the hell does she think she is..?" He scoffed as he kept walking. His ears then perked up as he heard a noise in the distance. "..?" He turned to attention and began to run towards the sound.

Sakura heard a huge roar in the distance. Could it be?! A field boss? Maybe a powerful monster? She swiftly pulled her hood over her head and sprinted towards the noise, eager to find out what it was. The noise stopped beside a cave. She smirked when she had heard the voice only getting closer to her..

(I'll leave the details up to you.. if you want to battle the monster I'm all in! :D )

Shade walked up and saw the girl from before. He scoffed and looked into the cave. "Hmph. I assume you came here to see what ever is in this cave, so just don't get in my way." He said, as he drew his cutlass in the upside-down grip and walked into the cave.

"Whatever boy," she rolled her eyes before sprinting into the cave, far out of Shade's sight.. the cave was quite dark.. and the voices were very much audible enough for her to trace. But when you cant see..

The pinkette took out her menu and tried to track the beast from her map.. but it wasn't very helpful.

"I'll use you as a light source," she huffed before carefully pacing farther down the cave. She finally ran out of the tunnel to see an open area with a pond in the middle. She narrowed her eyes before dipping her sword in the water to test it out, but when she pulled her blade out there were no traces of fluid. Hence giving the fact away that this lake was merely a light of blue.

She calmly walked through the "pond", and used her rapier and held it for a few, the tip of the blade turning a red color. She slashed through the thorny vines, and into a room with cracked walls. She caught a glimpse of a swinging tail, and it disappeared behind the door, before it shut. Now she was facing a puzzle. "If I solve that I'll be able to proceed.." she whispered before beginning to arrange the pieces on the door, attempting to make a valid match. But it was somewhat puzzling to her..

Shade casually walked, not rushing to face an enemy so quickly, and because he didn't want to catch up to the pink-haired girl soon. However, he did. He scoffed as he walked up to the puzzle door and then he looked back to the girl. "You're truly having trouble with this? Move aside." He began to slide pieces around until they eventually got into the shape of a picture, some sort of monster. The door shuddered and slowly raised open, opening the way to another dark cavern.

She hastily glared at him before begging to take off once more, following the sound closely. She had the hearing skill somewhat mastered already, but her tracking skills needed some work. The roar was heard once more and she snapped. "Bloody b******" she hissed as she raced into another room that was dark.. and she stood in the middle. Then the torches on the wall would light up. Sakura stared at the center of the room before her personality changed at the worst moment possible. She would shiver as she looked around.

"Wh-why am I here.. Th-that noise!" she quietly exclaimed before gritting her teeth and grasping her sword. All of a sudden she saw a huge monster.. it looked like a boss to her. For some reason she saw that tail before. And a glimpse of a transparent pond. She shrugged that off of her mind and peered at the monster. Level 2.. 7 HP. That wasn't much of a boss to her, more like a monster that she had been seeking to defeat.

It roared as it stared at her with red eyes, beginning to charge at her. She locked in place before panicking and moving out of the way. But then again... her smirk reappeared on her face. "Heheh.. Come at me loser!" she taunted before charging at the beast.

(Battle maybe? Should we use battle dice?)

(I don't see why not. Follow my lead.)

Shade was making his way through the cave with caution. He didnt want to run into something he couldn't handle, so he moved with caution. Eventually, he saw the girl again, along with a weak monster. Too weak... If something this pitiable had its own cave, then it wouldn't be that simple. And it seemed strange as well, as though it was still young... Which only meant... "Get out if there, damn it!" Shade yelled as he pulled the girl back, just as a much larger creature brought a barbed tail down on the spit the pink-haired girl had been. Shade looked at the new monster. Level 5, 13 health. "Tch, You're far too reckless." Shade remarked as he drew his cutlass.

She gripped her sword and shouted. "Y-You cant take that down yourself dummy! I'm helping.." she exclaimed before beginning to charge at the Lion-like creature, forgetting about the words fear and death. She would attempt to hit a powerful swing at the beast.

[1-2] Sakura misses, and the beast swings her sword away.

[3-5] The creature dodges, and no attack is done to either.

[6-8] Sakura manages to attack the foe with her <> skill. - 1 HP for the opponent.

[9-10] Sakura successfully launches her <> combo. - 2 HP for the opponent.

RESULT: (5)

She growls as her opponent dodges the attack swiftly. But she wasn't even close to giving up. She still had the optimism inside her to slay this beast. So she went back in her tracks and prepared her sword, the tip glowing a red color, and she would ready herself for her next attempted attack.

"Hmph. Let me handle this." Shade said, as he drew his cutlass. He looked at the monster and scoffed as he began to charge a sword skill, making his blade glow blood red. "Chaos Cutter." He said, as he ran at the monster.

[1-3] Miss, Shade takes 1 recoil damage

[4-5] Blocked

[6-8] Hit, 2 damage

[9-10] Crit hit, 3 damage.

She winced when he was hit by his opponent. Sakura didn't want to simply stand and watch.. So she decided to simply charge and attempt to strike, because using so many power-ups.. really wore her out.

[1-2] Sakura misses, and opponent attack her. -1 HP

[3-5] The monster manages to dodge the attack.

[6-8] Sakura successfully attacks the monster. -1 HP to opponent.

[9-10] Critically strikes opponent. -2 HP for the enemy.

RESULT: 8 (Hit)

She smiled when her attack went through, and watched as the opponent lost one HP of its life.