[F1-SP] Passed Human standards ACT 1.1

Chisono was walking around for a long time on floor 1, she was not very keen on the things that were running here and she really did not want to be here any longer. She walked up to a store and walked in to get some supplies to get out into the wilderness away from this stinking place of people. She has heard of people running a mug and all and she was quite interested in hearing stories about people being free from the law and doing whatever they wanted without any side problems. She felt free for a long time now but wanted to get something out of her chest the anger the hate and the rage that was inside her. she started moving into the shop and paid nicely for everything. She was now ready to go and find the things she wanted to find and lift of her new life as she always wanted to live away from the rules that were put on her. There was she standing in front of the gate looking at the wilderness, as its beauty. Taking the steps outside Chisono was finally getting things up and ready to go even if it was dangerous she did not care to make her way out of here was the only thing she cared about now.

Once the pop-up came 'leaving Safe zone' Chisono a quite dark smile came on her face and she started making her way to the woods on this floor and to the mountains behind. It was something that would take a few days of walking maybe some time would pass until she got there but she was not going to let things go easy as this Rage inside her needed to be released. Once getting into the woods she hears to voices talk among each other slowly creeping up to the voices Chisono looks at the voices a female and a male were talking there and it looked like the male player was the one begging for mercy. But it seemed like the female player had nothing to care about the begging and stabbed the male player killing him right to see for Chisono's eyes.

Then the female player turned to the bush where Chisono was sitting, "Should you not be running off or something," the Female player said turning to face Chisono was she was standing up. Chisono took a few steps out of the bush they were hiding in and a Battle Axe materialized into her hand, "Why Run, When I can fight," Chisono said with a smile on her face. The female player laugh a bit at this and she held the rapier she was using into the duration of Chisono, "You are not really trying to say you are going to kill me, I just made a man beg for his life," The female player said to Chisono getting ready to attack at any time. Chisono started smiling even more and her eyes turned quite angry, "Is that suppose to scare me, people beg all the time, and he will just respawn anyway," Chisono said pointing her Battle Axe at the loot of the player. The female player looked a bit confused but they smiled a bit then after that, "Yeah He will respawn, But sadly I have something to do, cheers love," the female player said before sprinting off more into the woods. With that note, Chisono was left alone again in the woods where she just saw a murder, and she was not going to give up on that fight she was hoping for and decided to follow the female player.

Putting the battle axe back into her hop bar she started to follow the female murderer, Chisono was not going to back out now and wanted to get the information she wanted even if it mend she was going to get hurt in the end. Chisono did not fear the woman and was more getting an evil smile on her face as she sprinted after the female murderer, it was at the moment when she thought she lost the woman she heard her voice again, "You going to keep trying dear, you are either bold or crazy, but seeing how you get into a fight I think you are most likely crazy" the woman said from the trees as  Chisono looked up she could see the woman sitting in a tree watching her, "Get down and let's dance," Chisono said to her demanding that she get down from the tree and fight her. The murderer laughed again standing on the branch now and jumping right in front of Chisono with her rapier right against Chisono's chest. "It is unfair my dear, Surely I am going to win, and like you said what does it matter if you lose you will just respawn," The lady said with a smile placing the rapier into her chest armor. Chisono did not move at all as this was happening as she was not getting faced by a murderer but just a female player in an MMO game.

"No fear, I like you more and more, dear tell me why are you truly following me?" She asked Chisono. Chisono smiled as it was finally down to business the thing she has been waiting for, "Well, It seems like I got my attention now, so why I following you is because I need answers," Chisono said in a demanding voice. The murderer laughed again taking a few steps back from the female asking her answers, "So who did I cross path with, Miss, I don't fear the big murder or Miss I need to know, I hope it is the first one, I can speak with those persons you know," She said keeping her rapier at point ready to strike at any given moment.

Chisono was not showing any fear to the woman at all but she kept just smiling being happy to see that she finally got to ask her questions. "First Simple great move of killing there, Second How did it feel, and Last Where can I get to do things like that," Chisono asked looking at the rapier right in front of her body ready to be attacked at any point. The woman stared at her for a second before speaking up again, "Are you sure deary. You know that thing could end badly if you get into this side of the business," the woman said holding the rapier at a clear point still wanting to wait for any reaction but Chisono did not give in and she was never going to give, "Okay and how do I know you can be up to it, SO let's have some fun now, Get that Axe of yours again," The woman said taking the rapier away from Chisono and taking a few steps back. Chisono started to grin again and the battle axe materialized into her hand and she grabbed it with both hands. "Now Attack!" The woman demanded to Chisono and that was the moment Chisono's smile changed from a grin to a distorted smile

Then it happened with a quite distorted smile on her face she charged at the woman with her Axe slamming it down at the spot the woman was at but she missed as the woman sidestepped. Seeing this Chisono moved her battle Axe sideways into the direction on the woman. Only to miss her yet again, She Is fast, But that won't stop me, she thought as she was smiled taking another swing at the woman as she yet again jumped out of the way, "Brute with no brain, I see" the woman says jumping over yet another attack from Chisono. Then it came, No Brain no gain, that was it, as she swung her battle Axe from the top while looking at the woman's feet, She was about to hit the woman as it seemed the woman was leaning to the left and then Chisono turned her attack and flipped her battle Axe to face the woman on the left side so she would run into it, And then it happened, The woman saw the attack and wanted to move to the left until Chisono turned her axe and the tip of Chisono's axe strikes a bit of the woman's armor. A small red scare was seen on the woman's armor and Chisono smiles, "No Brain, No gain..." Chisono says smiling once again.

The woman smiles a bit as she looks at her armor with the small red scare on it, then she looked up at Chisono again, "Darling, It seems I underestimated you, this is the first time I got hit by someone, But I'm sorry to say, you started a fight you can't win no matter what. You may have some brain but brutes don't come far, Just go back to the settlement and live your sorry ass life there. You are way too..." She said before Chisono charged at her with the top of her Battle Axe holding on in one hand and taking a low blow hitting the woman with the back of her battle Axe making the woman move a bit by the impact but not by much, "You can at least make me finish my talk, Darling," She said getting the Axe in one hand and pushing it away from her body, "Now you do it, Missy, You really have done it now," the woman says taking a swing at Chisono as she moves out of the way from the two first strikes until the third hit her left hand and cuts it off leaving her a bit harder to fight.

Chisono looks at the arm as it is missing a hand Yet again and she just changed her look from smiling to mad, her eyes pure rage, "You don't even know what you just did, I just got that back you know, Now How about a Trade COME HERE!" She says holding the big Axe in one hand swinging it quite easy with on hand as she kept her balance with the other arm. Her hair slowly started to mess up and her eyes were a pure rage, and she started to laugh a bit and not even a happy laugh more a disturbing one, "Ha... HA... AHAH YOU MESSED WITH THE TAKEUCHI MASTERMIND NOW," She said making sure that she got her last name good as it was quite a big name in the east side of Tokyo and in a bad way as it was a criminal mastermind who got killed by cops on his latest job.

The woman looked confused at Chisono but was not really looking into it too much as the name did not say anything until she smiled, "Murderer or not you still want to fight with one hand, you truly are something, Missy," she said looking at Chisono with an evil smile on her face before it was over. But Chisono was not going to give up and took the battle Axe and started swinging in quite a good handle on the Axe with one hand. Taking a big faster to turn the Axe but still quite deadly. "I'M NOT GIVING UP MISS," Chisono said still swinging the Axe as her HP was Red already. Then a Second Red scare came on the woman's chest and she yelled out, "STOP! I get it, you want something from me And if you can get it by talking you force it, Like your style girl, How about that trade," the woman said with a smile jumping up in the tree to get away from the Battle Axe. 

Chisono smiled evil and she placed the Axe in the ground with a loud Thump, "Okay Trade, what do you have for me?" Chisono aksed to the woman as she jumped out of the tree again with no weapon but with a items two to be sure. "I give you this record crystal, there would be a thing you need to make sure you won't be attacked by us anymore, Second you will need to hide your face, Take this as well a Cloak for you to use, Lastly something too really Hide your face, Take this Just make sure That you would be under my wings," She said opening a menu and starting too trade and sending a friend request as the name of the player was called Cataforiz. Chisono accepted the name and smiled, as one hand was still missing, "So Chisono, If you are going to deal something I would say you stay a green player, You have a too nice of a look normal to be seen as a murderer, So keep that nice little green status for yourself, I Only want you to get people and get them here so other members of the group can come and get there loot, Try not to get people twice in a row, They respawn if you did not know," Cataforiz said with a smile before starting to move away, "Wait until you get a message, and get that logo somewhere on your avatar were people would not see it, Also You need to hide your Player name so how about a Code name to make sure people would not get to know CHisono's real nature."