[SP-F9] It Wasn't Keeping Others Out

Arriving on the ninth floor i take a calming deep breathe with a small happy smile across my face as i stretch my arms to the early morning smoke covered sky on the ninth floor my familiar right next to me grumbling lowly as i glance down towards him with a apologetic gaze. I'm sorry Kuro i know it is early but i mean the early bird gets the...lore i guess? I mean come on we explored floor twenty three and i had fun talking to the bosses during that fight so imagine what others things we can get if we explore all the floors we might find some kind of secret encounters, rare items, or just have a nice memory of two you know? I try to say to my familiar that gives me a rather blank look and just flaps his wings twice as i pout and cross my arms across my chest as i look down at my familiar who looks totally disinterested in everything i said. Oh come on why don't you ever want to do anything fun huh? I ask him with a pointed glare as he just turns his head away and lets out a lion like huff that sounds aggressive to me at the very least as i turn my head away from him like a stubborn child hiding the slight smile across my face. Fine. But i am still searching for this lore, and what better place to do that then with quests that have been on this floor. TO CERBERUS! I shout out happily as i start to make the two day journey towards the famed three headed fire guardian of the ninth floor.