[PP|F1] Second date before the first date <<The second lesson is also free>>

Arsenal smiles as the man approaches and calls him annoying in a cute way. "I try." He grins, accepting the kiss on the cheek as he steps in the shop and looks at Lyle. "Excuse me sir, I have the tusks you asked for." He says, sliding the materials across the counter almost discretely. "Why thank you young man, you may take a weapon in return, they're on that back wall." He points across the messy yet organized shop towards a rack of pretty standard looking weapons, but a piece of light armor sticks out among the other items. "What about that jacket? It looks pretty interesting." He says, walking up and equipping it, looking at his partner and smiling. "What d'ya think?" He poses, trying to make himself look good in the black jacket with leather padding. "Sure, you can have that. Hey, quick favor though. Would you kindly take this box of materials to Hannah the Artisan?" His wrinkly old hands set the box of miscellaneous junk on the counter as Arsenal picks it up. "I guess it's a decent jacket." He smiles, exhausted from all the questing that day.

Summary:

Arsenal:

3 SP

Potion of Safeguard (Third lesson use only)

1 T1 Armor with 1 slot MIT

200 col

Spencer:

1 SP

200 col