(Note: This takes place before the announcement.)

I had collect all items that I needed, 5 potions, 1 teleporting crystal, leather chestplate of armor that was worn under my blue jersey. The breeze of the grassland blew through my now blue hair, making strands fly about. I gripped onto my dagger tightly, almost as if I was afraid to let it go. The mob «Frenzy Boar» was alone, with no other mobs surrounding it, I set my eyes on it and posed a stance. Withdrawing my dagger, I properly aimed myself at the monster, eyes sharpening in focus as it moved slightly. Right after, an attack name escaped out my mouth, I screeching it loudly.

"Rapid Bite!"

«Frenzy Boar»

Health: 5

(Note: 1-4 failure, 5-7 success, 8-10 critical. Boar deals one damage when attack from it hits.)

Critical Hit! Extra Damage!

«Frenzy Boar»

Health: 3

The blade successfully stabbed into the boar, bring its health down to the yellow zone. It had dealt more damage then it should have, as it was critical. The boar was aggressive now and it was preparing to attack me, but I wasn't going to go down so easily. It charged at me, and I prepared myself to move and dodge the attack, timing the moment.

(Loot Dice: 1-5 Critical hit, 2 dmg received, 5-10, 1 dmg received, 10-20, dodge.)

"Oh damn it!" I exclaimed as the boar dodged my other attack, preventing it from taking damage. I was getting annoyed with how the battle was dragging out, so began to charge at it, attacking it with a fury of different attacks to defeat it. Soon after, the boar disappeared into pixels, leaving nothing behind.

I lay onto the grass, tired after having attacked it so many times. If this was how difficult this game was, then how logn would it take me to grind 100 mobs? In other games I done it easily, yet in this one was different. As I fretted over my silly problem, I did not notice the mob that was heading my way.

Angel stretched his back as he wandered the Grasslands, getting some practice in before gearing up for a big fight he had in the future. As he slayed a few boars, he came across a player laying in the grass. She was completely blue; blue hair, blue eyes, blue clothes. She seemed to be distracted by something as she looked up. But off to her right, there was a large snake coming towards her. As Angel looked closer, he realized that it was a <>. They were silent creatures that slithered across Floor 1 specifically. They weren't venomous but they were still dangerous. Angel quickly drew his sword and shield and charged down the hill, attempting to save the player. "Hey!" He shouted in an attempt to get the player to notice the impending danger coming towards her.

Dirgun is looking across the grass land and sees a girl fighting a boar then he hears angel yell a warning to the girl then he thought to himself if angels warning her then she must be in trouble dirgun draws his sword and starts running toward the girl hoping that he can get there in time to help the dirgun shouts to angel "whats the problem man I don't see any danger just tell me where it is and ill draw it away."