[PP|F04] Cold Hard Truth

Dustin walks around on the fourth floor, awaiting the arrival of his wonderful date. I should've done more to get ready. All I did was wake up and fix my hair. I should've worn a different outfit. The boy is obviously nervous. He doesn't want anything to go wrong, he had planned this date to a Tee, no way was he gonna let his outfit stand in the way. No, I look good, I can't just up and change for a date, then change back after we get comfortable. I want him to know the true Dustin. He smiles, walking into the restaurant and looking at the hostess. "Table for two please." He smiles, holding up his hand in a V formation.

Then the words came from her mouth. The words he had hoped he wouldn't hear. "I'm sorry sir, we're full today." His eyes drain of all emotion. How could they be full? I had been planning this for the past 3 days. What the hell? Why now? His mouth drops into a frown as he turns and begins to walk away. "Okay, sorry." He says, walking out of the restaurant with a sad face and a not so positive outlook on the rest of the day. We could go to my shop. Or my spot in the woods. Maybe go to Enna's shop. That wouldn't be so bad, I do have my... He opens his inventory and sees how low he is on snacks. I guess stress eating and carrying an inventory of snacks doesn't mix... And I don't have time to shoot to Neo's shop for some more snacks. Oh this is bad. He begins to look even more nervous than before.

@Ennakai

Enna was busy making the shop all clean and getting all done for themselves before leaving. Enna was walking well more running from place to place getting ready in things Enna did not know if they were truly happy to do this but the feeling inside Enna's stomach was not the best thing maybe Enna was getting sick or something like that but they needed they could not get sick in this darn game but they did hope too they could to run away from this feeling. Then Enna got it, It may be not the best option but still. Getting A Coat and walking out to where Dustin should be. Enna was wearing their brown coat again bit under it was a purple jacket a white blouse and a black skirt with some leggings. Enna smiled too as they walked up to Dustin and greeted him with a warm smile.

"DUSTY! HEYOOOOO!" Enna said waving at him before giving him a hug. Enna let's go and stares at him as he knew what was going on, and then Enna gave a Punch into His stomach, "THAT is for attacking this Pinball guy and nearly dying, AND also for failing to get a place to have our date," Enna said with a smile "Though if you don't have a place I have something that is quite fun, It is right there," Enna said pointing at a small hill with a single house on top on it. As it seemed there was quite some steam coming off and not only that there was also getting some light from it, "Its a restaurant AND a Hot spring," Enna said with a grin on their face before waiting for Dustin to respond.

@Dustin