[PP-F2] Dragon Hunting

Seldentar doesn't even get up at first, laying on his back staring up as the victory window appears. He looks through it, checking for any item drops. He sighs, seeing no item drops. Sitting up, he slow gets onto his feet looking around. He bends over to pick up his sword, and sighs. Swiping his hand down, he goes through his inventory, until a blueish silver dagger appears in his hand. Walking over, he extends the handle out to Yureka.

"I might need to kill a few more, but you have more then held up your end of the deal. Hear ya go."

1 - 5: 0

6 - 10: 1

11-15: 2

16-20: 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yureka looked up at him offering the dagger, "but .. we didn't get enough of the rocks? I said I'd help you get them and I intend to do just that." she smiles and then thinks "but, it would be easier to help you with a better weapon," she extends her hand and accepts the weapon with a grin. "what do you say you still wan't some company?"

Seldentar nods, looking around. There was only one more grouping of two, and then two groupings of three. He didn't want to kill them all, he had heard rumors of events starting when you did things like that, and he wasn't sure he wanted to see if it was true. He points to the final batch of two with his sword.

"Ok, lets try that group there."

Yureka grinned and nodded, "i'll take the one on the left(1) you circle around for the one on the right(2)" she crouched low flipping her dagger over in her hand to gauge its new weight before getting into position and preparing to strike. she gripped her dagger and gave the signal jumping up and slashing her new dagger across the small dragon's chest leaving a bright red line running between its forelegs. (crit 3 damage)

Seld: 17/17

Yure: 17/17

Dragon 1: 6/9

Dragon 2: 9/9

Seldentar rushes forward, crouching slightly as his foot hits one of the stones, and jumping up into the air. His sword glowing as he activates his , he comes back down at the dragon, driving his blade downward. With a satisfying strike, he drives the blade deep into the Dragons back from above.

Yure: 17/17

Dragon 2: 6/9

Yureka turns around after landing and jumps forward again extending her arm forward poised to strike. the dragon skreetches and dives down under her attack, swinging its body around and clipping her jaw with its tail. 'ow damn,' she pulls back dodging out of the way as the dragon tries to rake her with its claws as well.

Yure: 16/17

Dragon 2: 6/9

Seldentar whirls around at the Dragon he is fighting, his sword cutting across at the dragon. As he moves, his eyes start to glow as his skill activates.

Concentration: +1 Battle dice

With a satisfying sound, his sword makes a direct hit across the dragons torso, cutting deep into it. His bloodlust increasing, the sound of everything around him fades as he focuses on the task at hand.

Yure: 16/17

Dragon 2: 3/9