op-f1<<earning a living>>

Dirgun was at the bar again drinking some booze it had been so long scence he had done something he was bored and tired he wanted to have somthing to do somthing other then drink all day so he decides that he's going to go find an NPC to teach him how to do his job the next big question was what was he going to do he looks at all the shops and thinks that a black smith would be the most useful position right now because he only had the beginning gear from the start of the game he tought that he needed new gear cause he was leveling up fast and he needed the gear for when he got to the front lines then he walks into the smiths shop and walks up to the NPC the smith says "what can I help you with young master not many players come to this shop anymore." dirgun looks at the smith and says "well I need to learn how to become a smith so I can help some high level players by making some weapons and armor " dirgun looked at the smith with more determination then he had ever shown for anything before he was ready to become one of the best smiths in the land he had a purpose now and he was ready to do anything to reach the goal he had set for himself. The NPC notices the determination and decides that he will help the young man become a smith then the smith says "well ill help you learn the beginning of the black smith trade but you'll have to get your own materials before I can teach you to smith start with boar tusk and come back when you have enough materials to make some armor and a sword then come back and we'll get fo work " then dirgun walks out of the shop making a list of materials needed then he started walking towards the grass land ready to kill some boars.

dirgun got to the grassland then he sees a boar walking along then dirgun runs toward the boars slashing in a chopping motion he brings the sword down strait down on its head dealing a critical then runs behind it and gets ready to strike it again.

boar:3/7

combat dice

1-5 digun misses

6-8 digun hits and deals 2 damage

9-10 dirgun hits and deal 4 damage

then dirgun looks back jumps in the air then brings the sword down in a nasty slash to finish the boar dirgun while in midair lost his balance and the slash dosn't hit dead on but instead he was off a bit and hit the boar in the leg.giving it a scratch but not killing it.the boar trips and cant counter attack because of its wounded leg then dirgun thinks man i almost had it he turns getting ready to finish this fight

boar: 1/7

combat dice

1-5 is a miss(if dirgun misses then the boar gets to attack crafting dice)

6-8 is 2 damage

9-10 is a kill

crafting dice

1-4 the boar misses

5-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

10 is a crit and does 5 damage

loot dice

1-4 is no mats

5-7 is 2 mats

8-12 is 4 mats

13-17 is 6 mats

18-20 is a crit and is 12 mats

dirgun is turned toward the boar seeing its health bar is at the very last little part he was ready to finish because the boar was almost dead he stood his ground and prepared for the boar to charge he saw it was angry because of the wound he thought if i dont kill this thing now it will get a hit on me he was prepared to take damage but he needed to kill this thing now the boar charges at dirgun and he swings upward in the upward slash dirgun cuts the boar in two it breaks into pixels

so dirgun looks at the loot menu and sees only two mats then thinks well i might need a bit more then that

boar:0/7

dirgun:11/11

combat dice

1-4 is a miss

5-10 is a kill

crafting dice

1-4 the boar misses

5-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

loot dice

1-4 is no mats

5-7 is 2 mats

8-12 is 4 mats

13-17 is 6 mats

18-20 is a crit and is 12 mats

dirgun looks over the grasslands then sees two boars walking together then thinks "can i take these two on or do i just want to keep to the single boar" then dirgun draws his sword and charges the two boars he thought "if i take them unaware then i might just be able to get a strike on both of them this is a dangerous fight and i need to be careful so i don't die" the two boars look up to see dirgun charging them they were suprised to see him coming. dirgun smiles hoping his plan will work out so that he could get more mats.then dirgun swings on one boar and misses completely he looks up and say well im screwed then he runs behind one and faced the other

boar 1:7/7

boar 2:7/7

combat dice

1-5 digun misses

6-7 dirgun does 2 damage

8-9 dirgun does 4 damage

10 is a crit it dose 5 damage

crafting dice(if dirgun hits both or not)

1-5 dirgun hits one

6-10 dirgun hits both

then dirgun thinks well now i have to fight two boars that are aware that im here now he was trying to think of what he can do to get damage on both monsters then he had the answer if he stabbed at the one he was facing then take the sword in a reverse grip and stab the boar coming at him from behind while its charging him from behind. then dirgun stabbed at the one in front of him dirgun stabs the boar in front of him in the eye doing 2 damage then dirgun side-steps the second boar stabbing him down his side leaving a long cut all the way down the boars side dealing 2 damage then dirgun turns runs to the right and stops waiting for the boars next move then he thinks that was lucky ill have to start having to aim for one of them instead of doing both because he might not have enough luck next time to not get hit so he prepares to see what the monsters will do in retaliation.

boar 1:5/7

boar 2:5/7

combat dice

1-5 digun misses

6-7 dirgun does 2 damage

8-9 dirgun does 4 damage

10 is a crit it dose 5 damage

crafting dice(if dirgun hits both or not)

1-5 dirgun hits one

6-10 dirgun hits both

loot dice

1-10 the charging boar misses dirgun

11-14 boar does 1 damage

15-18 boar does 2 damage

19-20 boar dose 4 damage

the boar who was stabbed in the eye stayed back to recover then the other boar charges at dirgun looking angry then dirgun notices that its angry then thinks that he can take advantage of that fact so he can injure this one so it wont attack while hes dealing with the other boar dirgun swings a low slash then hits the boar in the leg crippiling the boar and doing 4 damage but while it passes the boar scratches dirgun in the side doing 1 damage then digun thinks well that could have been a lot worse ill have to be careful if i dont want to be dead soon

dirgun:10/11

boar 1:1/7

boar 2:5/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 drigun deals 1 damage

8-9 drigun deals 2 damage

10 dirgun deals 4 damage

crafting dice

1-5 the boar misses

6-7 deals a 1

8-9 deals a 2

10 deals a 3

then dirgun turns to the boar that he had injured in the eye he knew that the one behind him was to injured to fight right now so he started charging at the boar so it would not be able to hit him back very easily then he jumps at the boar with a plan in mind and he hoped that he had the skills to pull off what he was about to do.dirgun jumps in the air and plants the sword in the boars sholder then using the sword as a poll for a poll vault he thought that well it worked well enough but i was aiming for its neck then he thought man now both of them could fight now them might acually do some damage if im not careful dirgun looks at the two boars and knows that he might have to try for two but i he will have to aim for the closer one.

dirgun:10/11

boar 1:2/7

boar 2:1/7

combat dice

1-5 digun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

10 is a crit with 5 damage

dirgun just landed after hitting the boar he thought ill have to hit both of them or ill have to distract one and kill the other so he thought that he will be trying to distract one he goes to the one he just jumped off of and kicked it hoping to have enough time to kill the other this was a risky plan. but he was ready to end the fight fast so that he would not be injured then thought wait i have battle healing so dirgun activates the <> skill and heals the one health that he lost then charges the first boar.dirgun kicks the first boar then he heard a a snap then looks back to see the boar break into pixels then he thought wow must have broke its neck then starts running toward the other boar he stabs the boar in the mouth going trough the boar and impales it and lifts it off the ground then it breaks into pixels.

boar 1:0/7

boar 2:0/7

combat dice

1-5 miss

6-7 does 1 damage

8-9 does 2 damage

10 does 4 damage

crafting dice

1-5 hits the second bore

6-10 hits both bores

loot dice

1-7 no mats

8-10 is 2 mats

11-14 is 4 mats

15-19 is 6 mats

20 is a crit 12 mats

dirgun decided that 8 mats was enough to go back and thinks im not one who likes armor much ill just makes some swords until i get one that i can make them with some extra skill attached to it dirgun was on his way to become one of the blacksmiths of this land he started to move toward the town with his materials he thinks its time that he should get back he heads into town strait to the shop where he came from he heads up to the smith and says"i got the materials that i need to make that sword these wernt that hard to get but i need to make an exellent sword." then the blacksmith looked at him and says "what about the armor we gonna make that two or just the sword"

dirgun pulls out the materials and say "i want to make the swords im ready i can just make those two" then they start the trade of smithing dirgun learns that in the world of SAO he didn't have to actually smith it but you just had to set up the materials in the right position put them in the forge then they'll come out searing hot then you hit them on the anvil and they would form a shape then dirgun tried to make two swords but messed up both times then the smith say well you did mess up the two swords but you have the basic skill so you'll just have to keep trying then you'll get better with time then he shakes dirguns hand and says you'll be great if you work hard then dirgun walks out ready to be a blacksmith.

then dirgun goes to the bar and gets a room then goes to sleep in the game then wakes up thinking well i might as well learn to make a good sword he decided he was going to get more materials in the field he thought he was going to make a good sword he knew he gets two attempts a day on the sword so he gets up then heads back to the blacksmith shop where the npc was working dirgun walks up and say "im going out to get more materials to actually try to make a sword i'll be back later" then he starts walking out the door walking down the street toward the grassland ready to fight.

then dirgun thinks "how many materials do i need i needed 8 for the last sword that means i need 16 materials for the two swords im actually try to make" then he sees a boar on the grassland then runs forward thinking "well here is the first victim of the day" then dirgun jumps into the air falling toward the boar trying to stab it. dirgun lands in front of the boar stabbing it in the eye then dirgun jumps to the right to dodge the tusk of the boar that barely missing.

dirgun 11/11

boar 2/5

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 dirgun does 2 damage

8-9 dirgun does 3 damage

10 is a crit and does 4 damage

dirgun then turns around and stabs at the boar seeing that it hp was low knowing this was an easy fight thinking he would have to fight some harder monster to get more materials but dirguns stab misses the monster by an inch tripping at the same time falling on his face and gets kicked in the stomach by the boar causing 1 damage then dirgun gets up then runs to the right with the boar chasing him.

dirgun: 10/11

boar: 2/5

combat dice

1-5 is a miss

6-10 is a kill

as dirguns running he thinks "thats what i get for thinking this is an easy fight thats why i need to take every fight seriously or im not gonna make it out of this game" then dirgun turns around then stabs the boar in the head using the momentum of the boar to impale it all the way then the boar breaks into pixels then dirgun uses the ability battle healing to heal the one point the boar had taken from him then dirgun opens the loot menu to see how many mats he got.

loot dice

1-5 no mats

6-10 1 mat

11-15 2 mats

16-20 is a crit 4 mats

dirgun looks at the menu only seeing 1 materials he thinks "wow i need to fight some higher level monsters to get more mats " so dirgun starts running down the plain then he sees two boars standing there knowing that he was a higher level now he runs at them deciding to aim at the one closest to him and aims at the boars eye.dirgun misses the boar by an inch and accidentally kicks the boar making it charge the wrong direction.

combat dice

1-5 is a miss

6-7 is one damage

8-9 is two damage

10 is a crit and does four damage

loot dice

1-5 the boar can still fight

6-12 the boar is injured

dirgun then kicks off a tree he's near slashing out at the second boar and he is in the air falling toward the boar dirgun then starts spinning in the air ready to bring the slash strait down onto the boars head.dirgun misses again then runs past the boar thinking "how can i miss so many times this is starting to look bad."

dirgun: 15/15

boar 1: 7/7

boar 2: 7/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

dirgun turns to see both boars charging at him letting dirgun see an opportunity to hit both dirgun thinks this is the right time to strike or i might as well leave this sucks". then dirgun gets hit in the chest by the boar doing 3 damage to dirgun then he starts thinking " wow these boars are really nimbel i'll have to start anticapating where they are going to dodge to".

dirgun: 12/15

boar 1: 7/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

crafting dice

1-7 dirgun hits one boar

8-12 dirgun hits both boars

loot dice

1-5 boar misses

6-10 boar does 1 damage

11-15 boar does 2 damage

16-20 boar does 3 damage

then dirgun runs up to the boar closest to him slashing two slashes exposing himself trying to get some damage on the boar.hoping that he would get some reward for his risky move.slashing the boar the first time he does 3 damage then misses the second getting hit in the arm the boar does 2 damage as this happens drigun jumps back ready to be risky again.

dirgun: 10/15

boar 1: 4/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

crafting dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

loot dice

1-5 boar misses (if dirgun misses then the boar gets to hit)

6-10 boar does 1 damage

11-15 boar does 2 damage

16-20 boar does 3 damage

seeing that he got a hit dirgun jumps on his advantage going after the boar hard with three wild strikes going in for the kill knowing he was about to win. the boar sees two of the strikes coming but dirgun then fakes the boar out with a kick then stabs the boar in the eye causing the boar to break into pixels knowing there was one more dirgun faces the other one getting into a deffencive stance waiting for the boar.

boar 1: 0/7 dead

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

crafting dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

loot dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-10 is 2 damage

11-15 is 3 damage

16-20 is a crit and does 5 damage

the boar starts running toward dirgun preparing to strike the boar he saw the boar coming and activates his parry skill trying to get two hits on the boar. dirgun misses the first hit as the boar dodges then parrys the monsters attack getting a lucky hit dealing 3 damage.

boar 1: 0/7 dead

boar 2: 4/7

combat dice

1-5 dirgun misses

6-7 is 2 damage

8-9 is 3 damage

crafting dice

1-6 dirgun fails to parry

7-12 dirgun parrys and gets a second hit

loot dice