[PP - F4] Metallic Replacement << Feeding your Enemy >>

Ruby had stood at the main entrance and exit on the main settlement on the fourth floor after finishing some... business with another person and opened her message system and sent Neo a message:

To: @Neopolitan

Hey there sweetie, I am finished with the things I needed to do and would appreciate your help getting myself a new familiar since my last one... for a lack of a better term "exploded". I am located at the main entrance and exit to the main settlement on the fourth floor, don't keep me waiting too long~

- Ruby

Then after sending the message she had simply looked out into the forest and plains on the fourth floor seeing the snow move in the wind, everything seemed a bit more peaceful... however she knew while she won her encounter, it would come back to her once again, however she wasn't scared as she felt it wouldn't be for a long while. At least she hoped.

Consumed: Snack (+3 LD) - Base LD: 7 for thread.

Getting a ping from Ruby, Ne remembered that she was going to want some help with finding something after she had come to grab an item from her shop. Sending a message back to let Ruby know that she was on her way, Neo quickly bundled up. It seemed a lot of people liked finding things on the fourth floor. As cold as it was, she did admit it was realyl good for resources. Neo thought about bringing her rapier, but decided not to risk that happening to her. They were looking for a familiar on the fourth floor and Ruby was a talented front liner. Neo could afford not to be at her highest strength. As she swapped out her weapons, her parasol turned back to a pink floral patterned parasol rather than the solid black it was with her fallen weapon in it. Once she was ready to head out, Neo quickly made her way to the transporter and entered in the fourth floor. Weaving her way towards the edge of town, it wasn't long before she spotted Ruby. With a wave, Neo jogged over to where she was.

@Ruby