[F5-PP] The Angel of Death (Zelrius,Dirgun,Miaki,Shade)

Zelrius decided to invite along three people for his next task. He grinned mischeviously as his next task was quite the shifty one, and he'd need the help of those friends to get it done. He hadn't released any information to Dirgun or Shade, but Miaki knew what they quest was and the reward. Sitting in the town square of Ignius, waiting for his companions to arrive. Zelrius's Blonde hair glew even brighter in the direct sunlight. With his head hanging low and his grin ever growing, Zelrius waited.

Miaki was leaning against an obelisk after hearing Zelrius' idea. He adjusted his fedora to keep the sun out of his face. With his left hand in his pocket Miaki took out his right hand and opened his inventory menu equipping sunglasses. "That's better. So it's gonna be you, me, that Shade guy we met once, and some other guy you picked up? ThIs works for me. Oh here comes Shade I think. Welcome to the party." He said to the approaching figure.

Shade stopped as he approached the group. "I don't associate myself with people like you. Let's just get this stuff over with." Shade said with absolutely no emotion. He looked between Miaki and Zelrius and scoffed and stood there waiting for the last person to show up.

dirgun walks into the plaza smoking a cigar wondering why he was here he recieved a shady invite from a know PKer he didn't like it but dirgun dosn't mind giving this guy a chance he thought he didn't like how he was a lower level and knew that two of the players there could kill him easily then walks up and says "whats up guys dont know why you invited me but im here " then he throws the cigar off to the side and it breaks into pixels.

Zelrius stood up and nodded to the gathered party. Thinking that this was sufficent size for what he had planned Zelrius began now to open his menu and proceeded to invite all of them to a party. Zelrius then walked over to rouse Miles from his nap and give the wolf some water. Zelrius then stated

"If you guys need supplies, Get em now. I am not going to let you run away to get em later."

Which the thought of this gave him another idea. He held out his hand

"I want ALL of your crystals, No running or wimping out on my watch. And don't worry, I myself will not run, and even if I did, if I start running, there is a damn good reason."

Miaki pushed off from the obelisk. "Wow, you're really going all out with this one. I suppose I'll play along." Miaki reached into a inner pocket of his trench coat and pulled out two blue teleportation crystals. "Here you go. I'll comply with your demands." Miaki surrendered his crystals to Zelrius then stepped back for Shade to cooperate.

Shade waved away a thought. "Pft I don't have any health or teleportation crystals. I don't have a need for them and don't plan to use them in the known future. They're a safety net only wimps have a need for. Don't assume I have any of those things cause I don't." Shade placed a hand on his side with a bored look on his face.

"alright then here's my crystals i'll be expecting these back by the way " dirgun pulls out a blue and red crystal and hands them to zelrius thinking "the only reason im even doing this is because my friend said that this guy won't betray me so i'll go with it for now." then he lights another cigar.

Zelrius Nodded. Taking all the crystals and destroying them in his Menu. There, Now that he could trust these men, Zelrius walked away. Only lifting his hand over his shoulder to motion the others to follow. Miles was lazily trotting along behind Zelrius now. The Blonde hair boy smiled as he realized he's got the perfect party for what he has in mind.