Meanwhile, in an AU with my character...

So...as I was writing my character's journey through SAO on this site, little inspirations began to hit me here and there(from various times and places, not all of them from my experiences with this site). Now, I'm considering making a story involving my character(the story takes place in an alternate universe, by the way) on Wattpad, but I am both excited and nervous... I've managed to come up with a draft for the first chapter of this story, and I decided, why not let some people see it, and get their thoughts on it? I could definitely try to see whether or not my story has potential via other people's thoughts and opinions, even if it's constructive criticism that I end up getting. I have two reasons for giving a preview here: One, because it involves my SAO-RPG character, so what the heck, why not? Two, because as I mentioned earlier, I'm hoping to see what other people think. I'm hoping to see if it's good, if there's anything I should work on/improve, etc... Feel free to give your thoughts and opinions if you'd like! Honestly, I'm kind of eager to see how far I've come in terms of writing a story! (Now, if I could just come up with a good title for it...)

Edited by Vigilon