[F1-SP] Symphony <<Earning a Living: Tailor>>

Symphony tried again once more to sew the leather armor correctly. Though, try as she might, the stitches came out crooked again and the leather was destroyed. She sighed and looked over at Rufus. "I'm sorry, Rufus. But it seems I've failed again. Would you be able to go over with me one more time on how to sew leather armor?"

"Of course, my dear!" he replied as he hurried over the sewing table and gathered up some leather and thread. He once again threaded the needle and laid the materials out. He skillfully placed the leather pieces together and made exact and straight rows of stitches. Beautiful work indeed. Symphony watched carefully as each stitch passed through the material and how Rufus gripped the leather firmly and kept it in place. He then pushed her back into the sewing chair. "Now, try again!" he encouraged. 

Focusing once more, Symphony gathered another set of materials. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114105

CD: 3

Quest objective failed: 0/1 armor created

4/5 materials left

Edited by Symphony

Again, she threaded the needle and set up the leather nicely. This time, the leather was dyed black, one of her favorite colors, but not her most favorite. She breathed in deeply and went about the task of creating the armor. However, this time she failed miserably and the materials were ruined. "Ack!" she exclaimed and looked hopelessly at her failed creation.

"Try again!" Rufus shouted over to her as he was assisting another customer by taking their request. 

Symphony looked back down at her work and took a deep breath. Come on now, she thought. I am a big girl and I can do this now. Don't get frustrated. Just focus and try again until you get it right. Symphony closed her eyes for a few moments so she could focus again and focused back on her work. 

This time, she took more effort into choosing her particular materials and colors. Maybe black is just my unlucky color, she thought to herself. So this time, she tried for her favorite color: royal blue. 

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114106

CD: 1 (ohhhh my gods)

Quest objective failed: Craft one item

3/5 materials left

Edited by Symphony

This time, Symphony went very slowly and carefully over the leather with the needle and thread. Patiently, she finished one piece and then the next. Everything was finally going smoothly. Letting out a sigh of relief when she finished, she held the item up and gazed upon it. It was a royal blue piece of leather fitted armor that was exact to her own bodily dimensions. It had securing buckles along the sides and ample room for both her breasts. (A current problem with her own armor was that it was too tight around the chest.) 

She smiled and called to Rufus. "Rufus! I finally made my own set of armor!" She walked over and showed it to him. 

Taking it from her gently, he turned the item in his hands. "Yes, yes," he muttered to himself. "This is some fine work right here." He looked her in the eyes and held out his hand, shaking her own. "Congratulations, Symphony! You are officially a tier 1 tailor. Now you may open your own shop and make a living such as I do!"

Quest rewards: 

7 T1 materials (2 from left over materials and 5 from regular rewards)

2 SP

Tailor profession

Standard tailor shop

1 set of royal blue leather armor

Spoiler

Roll ID#: 114107

CD: 11 (Yes! Rare!)

Quest objective complete: Create one item!

2 materials left

Edited by Symphony