[SP/F1] Finding a new friend <<Feeding your Enemy>>

“Well I’d just like to thank you again for guiding me on the path to finding that which I didn’t even know I needed. You have done me a great service and I thank you.” Alec offered in his deep voice.
“Oh you’re not done yet young man.” the old gypsy woman said. “Now that you’ve found a companion you need to train it. A familiar without a task will only get into trouble and eventually leave. They need a purpose just like we need a purpose. SO figure out what your familiars purpose is and train it do that purpose well. A useful familiar is a happy familiar.” the old gypsy woman cackled as she turned to walk away from Alec and Humphrey. Alec looked down at the bear cub with a new level of curiosity. “So you need a purpose?” Alec asked looking down and the bear cub. “What do you think your purpose should be?” Alec asked as he eyed the bear cub. Humphrey responded by lifting his head off Alec’s lap and giving a large lick to Alec’s bare arm. A smile came to Alec’s face as an idea occurred to him. He thought he had just figured out Humphrey’s purpose. Now he just had to figure out how to train him to fulfil that purpose.

Spoiler

article-0-13B26F60000005DC-22_964x771.thumb.jpg.d33757222ae479a14c374fc0536b6fb8.jpg

Quest Summary:

[SP/F1] - Finding a new friend <<Feeding your Enemy>>

41 posts

2 complete page

3 SP (1 from quest reward + 2 for complete page)

800 Col (for  full page of posts)

Edited by Takalo
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images