[SHOP-F1] The Mirrored Blade

Welcome to The Mirrored Blade

Shop description

Walking into The Mirrored Blade, one stumbles upon a small rectangular room, half filled with mostly empty wooden shelves and the other half filled with a crude wooden counter and an anvil. When the shopkeeper, Lance, is in, he can often be found using his trusty hammer or other tools and working the anvil diligently, sweat on his face.

"Welcome to The Mirrored Blade! Can I help you?" he would say when looking up.

If you examine the shop further, you will find that some of the dark wooden floorboards creak as you browse around the much lighter wooden displays. On top of some of those a piece of tinware can be found, ready to be purchased or simply for show. As the door shuts slowly behind you, the sunlight only pierces until the counter, while the back is lit by an iron lantern hanging from the ceiling.

"It's a simple place," Lance would say, "But it's nice to have a place of my own."

On display

- No items on display right now

Requests

- As of this moment no custom requests are being taken.

Introduction

As Lance opened the door into his new property, he saw a counter and anvil already in place in the back. In the front some small light wooden shelves were present and a little bit dusty. As Lance walked into his new shop, the dark wooden floor boards creaked a little. Lance walked to the back and picked up the hammer laying next to the anvil. Looking at the hammer in his hand, he wondered what to call his shop. But first, a bit of cleaning was in order! Lance was anxious to start setting up shop.

Shop stats

Shop size: 20m²

Shop price: 200 col

Inventory:

- 20 Tin ore

Current skill

Rank 1: 4/20 exp

Rank 1: Starting rank and 2 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail               1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails                 1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item              1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item             2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item          3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item              5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item          8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

As Lance had just opened up shop, he decided it would be time to make something. His first attempt would be to craft a helmet for himself. He took one of the Tin ores from the corner and put it on the anvil. Grabbing the nearest hammer, Lance started pounding the ore from all sides, try to form the metal in a roundish shape. As the metal started to shapen up he finished with one last smash on top.

1=Epic fail          1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails            1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item     1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item   2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item          5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item     8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

After the ore took it's final shape, Lance was happy to look at a simple Tin Helmet, mostly round with a small nose-guard. Even though it was nothing exceptional, Lance decided to wear it instead of risking an arrow to the back of his head. Lance put the helmet in his inventory, leaving the shelves of The Mirrored Blade empty for the moment.

Lance once again decided to try and make a piece of armor for himself, this time a pair of gauntlets. He approached the stash of tin ore in the corner and took the top one. Taking the ore to the anvil, Lance thought on how he would try crafting gauntlets and remembered Brock's lessons. As he hammered down swiftly the ore began to glow and transform. Lance put down his hammer and waited for the result.

1=Epic fail          1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

2-4=fails            1 EXP (lose mats if crafting)

5-7=bad Item     1 EXP (50% chance to salvage mat's in repeat quest)

8-9=Good Item   2 EXP

10=Uncommon Item 3 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

11=Rare Item          5 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

12= Perfect Item     8 EXP (GM approval for enhancements)

Ruri had been walking along a path near floor one, noticing a new shop, she just had to see what it was all about, maybe even order something. She looked at the sign, then went inside... "Hello, anyone here?" She said as she looked around...

She filled out a small order forum near the counter as she entered...

Blade Name: Skulldem

Look: Blue ored sword

Pic: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/6147 ... -55585.jpg

Description: If you want to PM me with a quest, I shall get material for you to make this sword, One thing if you could do however, I would like to deal extra damage to the opponent.

Kanya wags her tail at the small slip I had written as I finally see the owner, working I lay the slip near him as Ruri now goes outside, Kanya following close behind...

Shaya entered the store hoping to see a cheap price for she was just starting. She looked around, it seemed so empty I guess it is new she thought to herself. Hello, anyone, is the shop owner here? She found a forum showing a familiar name on it and she wrote her name under it

Name Shaya

Weapon: Glass Butterfly

Type: Rapier

Image:

l_silver-knight-s-silver-spiral-wrap-rapier-sword-7e18.jpg

Enhancement preferred: Speed increase